Awoo.

Season 1 | Sonic Boom: TV Series Discussion

Ming Ming Hatsune

I guess it's not Marine.. perhaps they used Marine as an inspiration and made a stronger character out of it.

So she is the tag-along of sorts, and is more than likely an unlockable character in the games? works for me

Also first official badger in the sonic universe, yay for diversity

That voice really worries me. Hell, the character itself worries me. I dunno, this reveal killed my hype a bit. I feel as if she's going to be that really annoying character nobody likes. You know, like Cheese from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. And the fact that she's an important character makes it even worse. SEGA please don't mess this one up. I was all game until this announcement. Now I'm starting to question certain choices they made.

• Thumbs Up 2

New "trailer..."

From the voice that brought you Assaj  Ventress in star wars, and Pandora in Kid Icarus uprising

Honestly she's a little odd, and feels like a mix of Cream, Marine, and robinson crusoe XD

I need to see more, but honestly feels good to me, we've got another female, she looks good alongside the others, and hey another species to add to the roster

Sticks isn't sticking with me. That's just a plain ridiculous name and initial impression of her voice is grating. 

Uh, Mr. Frost? You might want to get someone to fix this.

tumblr_n6cae4fmWB1r1alb2o1_500.png

Amy's got a raging case of the derps.

I preferred the original image they put out. I was kinda liking Amy having an attitude and Sonic looked cooler and more heroic before.

I'm mixed on Sticks (that also rhymes. NOW who's the poet?). She could be either pretty good or really bad. I'll jump on the wait-and-see train, but my hopes aren't high.

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't see the problem with the name, I still think it's reminiscent of old-timey Sonic names like Tails, Knuckles, Mighty, Fang, etc. She's a caveman-type character so it works.

And I think within series context and animation her voice could be really good, I'm more than willing to wait to see footage of her speaking.

• Thumbs Up 3

tumblr_n6caqjaV2Y1s9pusko1_500.png

Is it just me or is that an item monitor over there with it's screen covered with sticks?

• Thumbs Up 7

Hey a species we actually haven't seen the series have. I'm cool with that. As for the character herself... *shrugs* I'll wait and see.

• Thumbs Up 1

What's with the new Amy faces? Did they get a sack full of complaints about Amy's bad attitude face and so they're taking the piss with derpy happy faces? I'm laughing so hard.

• Thumbs Up 1

I really like her designs. 

sonic-02.jpg

Amy's face is creeping me out lol whats up with her creepy smile? I like it though. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I still think she looks a lot like Marine.

Her backstory and character sounds similar to Knuckles.

Sticks?

That's the best they could come up with?

Not everyone can have an incredibly original name like Tails, Knuckles, Big, Rouge, Shadow, Sonic, Eggman etc.

• Thumbs Up 7

I really like her designs. 

sonic-02.jpg

Amy's face is creeping me out lol whats up with her creepy smile? I like it though. 

Amy's face reminds me of Aang.

What's with the new Amy faces? Did they get a sack full of complaints about Amy's bad attitude face and so they're taking the piss with derpy happy faces? I'm laughing so hard.

Well I cant say that they havent been overusing that face. Or for the least weve seen so little of amy its all weve seen. Point is im just happy to see more expresion from her erpy or not.

Also proper concept art,

sonic-01_100x1272.jpg

SHE HAS A CLAM SHELL AROUND HER NECK! FUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Not everyone can have an incredibly original name like Tails, Knuckles, Big, Rouge, Shadow, Sonic, Eggman etc.

I just realize that Amy is like the only one that has a normal name. 

Huh. Well, that's finally solved. Makes me wonder if the designers accidentally made her design reminiscent of Marine, but hey, I don't think we've had badgers before in any continuity. I don't have much to go on, but Nika Futterman sounds like she's having fun in the booth and some of it is pretty funny. Voice is a little grating, but we'll see how that pans out. She could be a really fun addition.

I'm already starting to warm up to this whole thing, Sticks included. That voice is kinda bothersome though... But not any more significantly than most other Sonic characters have been in the past.

Welcome, Sticks.

I second this one, as far as cartoon additions go shes pretty good 

She's useful (unlike chris)

She is not a hedgehog or related to sonic (Sonic Underground)

She's not a love interest (Sally)

And she fits into the actual sonic universe

Personaly I think she looks to be one of the better additions, can't wait to see her in action, and it should be fun to (assumably) play as her

• Thumbs Up 2