7_zps3773dc14.png

15_zps0b7706f0.png

9_zps4ec7c931.png

10_zps21440af6.png

13_zps90cc7b9e.png

14_zps985089a9.png

For a TV show, this quality is Golden Globe worthy

• Thumbs Up 9

Well, I guess that can shut me up on my apprehensions over Sonic Boom's designs and such. When something's this hilarious and good, you sort of forget about all the little things you thought were bad.  Sonic X was the longest running Sonic toon.  I think Boom has a chance of doing better.

Awwww Sonic looks so sad in those screenshots! :D

Yeah, just like in those concept art doodles, they've got expressions down pretty well. :) I kinda wish there was more of that concept art about, it was really neat. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Screenshots for all the tastes

5_zps37489afa.png

Calling it now: Episode starts off with the plane crash from the first trailer. Tails left in bandages. Tails is unable to properly be a sidekick now due to injury. Sonic tries to get a new/temporary one.

Aaaaaanyway, now I'm even more excited for the show, it's looking great! Definitely hoping for the best.

• Thumbs Up 6

I don't hate this.

So far it seems like Boom could turn out to be a genuinely entertaining show. I don't feel like every single joke is going to hit the mark (at least not with me, which is fair enough given that it's ultimately a kid's show), but overall it seems well animated and decently written so far.

• Thumbs Up 1

I can't be the only one who thinks Sonic looks freaky as fuck with the lowered eyelids in this show, can I?

One thing both games and the tv series share in common is how expressive the characters are. It really is a treat to watch and it gives them so much more personality. It helps too that the animation looks great in general, especially in the tv series!

940f1955f62b1972e5eec7112291ead9.png

"Even without hoverboards... I can still... hover... on... boards...?"

Can't believe SEGA leaked Sonic Riders 4 footage.

I like how "primitive" that Extreme Gear hoverboard is, it's charming in a way.

I can't be the only one who thinks Sonic looks freaky as fuck with the lowered eyelids in this show, can I?

I think his neck looks freakier

tumblr_n6yzvddUdw1s9pusko1_500.png

• Thumbs Up 9

Well damn, that was actually entertaining. I genuinely enjoyed all of that, no lie. I'm glad the series will still have it's charm despite the focus more on comedy and the like.

Of course, this kind of confirms that Boom is the generic tie in game that you see out of most television shows nowadays, but meh.

• Thumbs Up 2

Tails you duct taped your plane and then blame Sonic for putting you in Harm's way? Seriously, don't go Lost World on me now..

And we got to see the episode where Sonic and Tails had a fight and he looks for a new one..cool. I like Amy put Juggling on her resume...very applicable.

tumblr_n6yz19B6wP1s9pusko1_500.gif

I've never seen Sonic look that pissed outside of NoTW.

NoTW?

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow, this looks great.  I really enjoyed it.

...Pretty flat comment, I know, but my positive impression is just so general.  I know a few people have said this already, but the delivery of "No, Knuckles..." absolutely nails it.

So now that I've calmed down a bit and I can think more clearly, what do I think of that trailer? Well....ummmm....*sighes and looks down*....well...unfortunately...

*looks up again* I loved it. Everything about it was really well done. The animation, the humour, it all felt like something I'd actually watch and

enjoy rather than watching it because it's Sonic. It sees like it will be a great thing in it's own right but will stay true to what Sonic is. So overall, funny jokes, beautiful animation, you have me on board!

New trailer

Did I just see Eggman boarding Sonic Riders style!?

• Thumbs Up 1

Just as long as he doesn't fart, I think we're good.

Ugh, tell me about it! As if he didn't do that enough already during the Marble Garden boss fight.

Call me crazy, but I think that most of this footage is from the same episode.

It looks as if Tails gets injured in the plane crash, so Sonic does indeed look into finding a replacement sidekick, thus holding auditions for Knuckles, Amy, and potentially others.

2znnabr.jpg

In the picture, it looks kind of like Sonic is holding a competition between Tails, Eggman, and some other character, with the winner becoming his sidekick. (It was said at one point that Eggman applies for the position a while ago.)

It seems to piece together well enough.

• Thumbs Up 3

hmmm...

SEGA you're hilarious...

14389881971_9e97005c8c_o.png

It's an unlisted video meant for embedding. Someone forgot that you can see the title of embedded videos, though.

What is with Sonic's mouth when he says "The plan had holes"? Kind of getting the impression they dubbed that line over a scene it didn't go with because they needed a reaction. And where is this taking place? At first I thought we were seeing clips from different places, but no, they just have different biomes rammed up against one another like this is minecraft or something.