Awoo.

Season 1 | Sonic Boom: TV Series Discussion

Ming Ming Hatsune

Haha, that was pretty fun. Count me as enthusiastic for the show, looks 100x better than the games.

• Thumbs Up 1

This...looks alright I guess. I really didn't laugh or anything like that at the writing, but still looks good animation wise and looking and sounding better than the game. Still would like to see more if it could give me a greater impression on it, but so far this show might be 'hit or miss' for me at best.

Sonicboomsquirrel.png

Wait a second.... That little guy looks familliar....

Oh.... Oh god....

9A5255CC-2D56-43B8-8FC0-291E47A76DCE-140

MADRE DE DIOS.

• Thumbs Up 3

Oh.... Oh god....

MADRE DE DIOS.

*scratches head*

Who?

Oh.... Oh god....

MADRE DE DIOS.

Auto plz, you did not just go there.

I think my timing was perfect!!! Haha, I am loving this, the animation looks fantastic and i think the writing is very, very gd. Now the hard part, waiting for it to come out in the UK!!!

So, decided to watch the trailer. Some parts made me actually smile... to my surprise. And I actually loved the ending line by Eggman, "Who has hands... eviiiiil hands."

So, decided to watch the trailer. Some parts made me actually smile... to my surprise. And I actually loved the ending line by Eggman, "Who has hands... eviiiiil hands."

Actually I think he said "Who makes me ham...EEEEVIL HAM..." or something.

• Thumbs Up 1

Actually I think he said "Who makes me ham...EEEEVIL HAM..." or something.

Could be.

It's evil something. Just the evil emphasis is funny.

I heard it as ham, which I think is funnier. Ham. That must be where Eggman gets that hammy personality of his.

Necks are back.

2jctr13.png

I didn't even notice this until I looked harder at it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Now he can swallow chili dogs whole and there won't be a neck bulge that's there one second bad gone the next.

I saw the show earlier at E3 today. It looks and sounds fantastic. Definite watch from me.

• Thumbs Up 2

It looks like the necks will barely ever be visible, so it's not all that disorientating for me.

• Thumbs Up 1

It looks like the necks will barely ever be visible, so it's not all that disorientating for me.

Aye. If you watch the footage closely, you'll see that 9 times ouf of 10 they don't even have necks and instead their heads just sit on top of their shoulders. The necks are only really there to aid animation as and when it's necessary.

• Thumbs Up 3

I liked the Knuckles sidekick bit a lot.  Like Sonic's little "Maybe >u>" line in Lost World, I get the feeling the best jokes in this show are gonna come from timing and performance on the actor's parts, rather than the trying-too-hard written gags for the little 'uns.

• Thumbs Up 1

There was also a moment like that in the Rise Of Lyric trailer when Lyric says "you!" to Sonic and Sonic just silently points at himself (my avi actually). It looks like a lot of the humour will carry over from the show to the game.

• Thumbs Up 3

All I know is Eggman is riding on a hoverboard at some point. That's kinda cool. Seems he's getting into the battle on his own, like in the games.

I'm at odds and feel off. That was funny and well animated. The game sold me more due to the story but holy fuck, it's like Sonic boom is listening and saying " Fuck this... unload the good parts so we can stop being shit on." I laughed at a good chunk of that trailer. This is shaping up pretty good call me shocked.

• Thumbs Up 5