Awoo.

Season 1 | Sonic Boom: TV Series Discussion

Ming Ming Hatsune

That sounds like one of those unreleased episodes people write creepypastas about...

Actually cannot wait for the TV Series... Still unsure how i feel about the games, but since we haven't had a TV series since Sonic X (which i genuinely liked) I'm pumped for Boom :3

^ I liked Sonic X too smile.png

At first I wasn't really looking forward to the TV show but now I'm looking forward to it a lot more than the games smile.png I think it's a win win really because if I end up not liking the games I'll just watch the TV show smile.png If I don't like neither then I don't know what I'll do lol 

I recognise those storyboards from the Sonic Boom tv trailer. The part where Tails is riding a hoverboard, it's right there. Looks like Sonic has got one too!

EDIT: Thanks Indy!smile.png

This seems to be it'll be a fun race sequence between Sonic and Tails. They don't seem too confrontational, but evenly competitive as they should. Kind of reminds me of the races they have with each other in SA1 except with hoverboards.

Maybe this is the scene where Eggman and that unknown character from that one brief scene from the trailer might be participating in the race too.

EDIT 2: Oh, it does say 'Episode 11' so it may not be the "Sonic finds a replacement sidekick' which is likely to be the pilot.

SEGA continues to be leaky as per. I like the hoverboard race, and yeah, that looks like they've found Sticks' burrow. 

jbdtV900AR6XGV.PNG

Faceplant confirmed for Boom.

And it's beautiful.

This episode looks so fun! Tails looks so determined; "I'll beat him this time!" and then Sonic uses his spindash. Cheater.

9QwV0MZ.png

Look at this face.

And it's beautiful.

This episode looks so fun! Tails looks so determined; "I'll beat him this time!" and then Sonic uses his spindash. Cheater.

9QwV0MZ.png

Look at this face.

I'm loving the part where he spits-up dirt XD

jvLIi7P67XlVs.PNG

It'll be amusing (And squicky?) to see that animated.

• Thumbs Up 2

Hm... Looks good, but they could be a nice fake too...

You make an excellent point, but I did an image search and these...are not recent leaks. Gaston Jaunet, a storyboard artist posted these on his blogspot last year. On his sidebar it says that he's done work for CanalJ, Cartoon Network, SEGA, and Ouido Productions. But I can't find a confirmation...this looks pretty legit.

You make an excellent point, but I did an image search and these...are not recent leaks. Gaston Jaunet, a storyboard artist posted these on his blogspot last year. On his sidebar it says that he's done work for CanalJ, Cartoon Network, SEGA, and Ouido Productions. But I can't find a confirmation...this looks pretty legit.

so the shown redesigns were among us the whole time 

• Thumbs Up 1

Nice find!

Looks like I was late to the storyboard party; here I thought I had discovered it before anyone else. tongue.png

I wonder how long they'll stay up? I'm amazed these aren't covered under the terms of an NDA.

It is interesting to see inside the episodes just a little, though...

Looks like I was late to the storyboard party; here I thought I had discovered it before anyone else. tongue.png

I wonder how long they'll stay up? I'm amazed these aren't covered under the terms of an NDA.

It is interesting to see inside the episodes just a little, though...

Look at when they were posted: June 30th, 2013. Which was before the TV series was even announced.

That's right, a big Sonic thing got leaked, it didn't get taken down since and nobody noticed for more than a year. :V

At least that's the best thing we've got to this. I can't tell if there's more story boards for other episodes.

Look at when they were posted: June 30th, 2013. Which was before the TV series was even announced.

That's right, a big Sonic thing got leaked, it didn't get taken down since and nobody noticed for more than a year. :V

I guess SEGA only bothers checking English and Japanese websites?

That would be my guess... throw in the fact SEGA Europe's gutted, and it makes sense that stuff posted in European languages might slip under the radar.

I can't believe that this has been out there this whole time and no one noticed.

"THATS INCREDIBLE!"

The episode looks interesting though, but one thing that has me curious is how they're surprised at finding what I presume is Sticks' house. Will this mean that the games aren't canon to the show?

I figured they only meet Sticks in Shattered Crystal.

Don't think she was ever mentioned to be in RoL.