Awoo.

Season 1 | Sonic Boom: TV Series Discussion

Ming Ming Hatsune

Knuckles: Yeah I'd like a fist sandwich!

Should have said "Knuckles sandwich."

I believe it's another joke about Knuckles being dumb.

Honestly, I do hate dance sequences. I do wonder why this sequence is happen. I think It doesn't have any probability.

P.S I'm new on SSMB.. I wonder how can I discuss well in this forum

Honestly, I do hate dance sequences. I do wonder why this sequence is happen. I think It doesn't have any probability.

P.S I'm new on SSMB.. I wonder how can I discuss well in this forum

Firstly, Welcome to SSMB!

Secondly, in this thread you can talk about the latest episode, what you think of the show so far, and if there are any new episodes, well you can talk about that. 

And there's a lot of other rules here.

So I want to talk about the new episode in one spoiler:

I have a feeling it will be a bit simular to Eggheads, but a bit altered. Eggman makes the Tomato Sauce, and when no one buys, (possibly thanks to Team Sonic), Eggman threatens to flood Bygone Island with a lot of the Tomato Sauce. And in the process we learn that Sonic cannot swim in Tomato Sauce either...

This is a weird idea and a waste of Tomato Sauce.

I have a feeling it will be a bit simular to Eggheads, but a bit altered. Eggman makes the Tomato Sauce, and when no one buys, (possibly thanks to Team Sonic), Eggman threatens to flood Bygone Island with a lot of the Tomato Sauce. And in the process we learn that Sonic cannot swim in Tomato Sauce either...

This is a weird idea and a waste of Tomato Sauce.

Most importantly, I hope this is a weird idea, that isn't a waste of an episode. I hope it has enough funny events, jokes, and character interactions to make it a good one. 

Waitaminute.

>Next episode is about Eggman having a new tomato sauce

>Tomato sauce is a main ingredient for pizza

>Amy has shown a great liking for pizza ("I'm a-crazy pizza man!" and her delivering pizza to sneak in the Lighting Bolt Society

Connection?!?!?!?! XD

• Thumbs Up 2

Most importantly, I hope this is a weird idea, that isn't a waste of an episode. I hope it has enough funny events, jokes, and character interactions to make it a good one. 

I've noticed that there only seems to be "good" and "ehhhheeuugh" in terms of episode quality

What do you mean, some people found episodes like Meteor, Sidekick, Evil Genuis to be great episodes. Some episodes were good, some were alright and others were pretty meh.

I've heard a lot of people say the episodes were "great" or "not bad". I think Guilt Tripping and to a degree Buster were the only ones people have expressed real disapproval of.

I still think Buster was the worst episode so far. Not only for the particular cliché it chose to utilize and crummy execution of said cliché, but I also feel it was just a bad first impression of Sticks as a character since it was centered around her.

I liked the episode Buster. My only complaint, was how out of sync the audio got, during the last quarter of the episode. I can't believe the editors haven't bothered fixing it yet. Hopefully that will be fixed when a dvd/blu ray of it is released. They have the ability to fix it, so why don't they? 

Source : http://www.tvmediainsights.com/tv-ratings/saturday-final-nationals-espn-tops-prime-time-among-adults-18-49/

Hmm. Sonic Boom Ep17 viewers dropped significantly. It recorded 874,000 peoples watched Ep17. Which is less than(78.759%) EP16 viewers which is recorded 1,110,000 people .

That could be explained as the time change in the US last week, I saw statues here that said they missed the episode because the time change had caused it to air at a different time.

Yeah, I've actually noticed now, for some odd reason Movie Maker shifts up the default volume of the music attached. Working on that as we speak.

Pardon the double post, but here's the real deal here now! Sound balanced and everything!

Hmmm edgeworth-shrug.gif much better sounding I must say.

I could kiss you for making that video!

A while ago,  Mr. Pollock made a parody song called "Boom Shadow". I'm pretty sure you can fill the rest. But now, we got it in SFM!

• Thumbs Up 5

Don't Judge me was probably one of the most random, fast paced and senseless things I've ever seen and I absolutely love it for that.  It exceeded my expectations and gave me plenty of jokes to chuckle to by simply remembering them :P More stuff like this please.

Before the next episode comes out, I want to post my thoughts on Don't Judge Me. It was an alright episode though I found some aspects pretty lacking.

The idea of Eggman suing Sonic sounds absolutely hilarious and it kind of is but I feel that the execution was pretty underwhelming. Like the opening battle was good, with Knux and the light bulb and all that jazz. But the way how Eggman fakes his injury is pretty underwhelming. 

The court section is pretty solid, Judgebot was freaking hilarious, Knux being Sonic's lawyer and seeing Mr. Barker back as Eggman's lawyer, he really is an entrepreneur. 

But I have one gripe with this part, the jury shouldn't have any reason to believe anything Eggman or Barker says since Sonic and his friends was always there to protect the village from Eggman's evil antics. It makes no sense to me, I understand that Boom shouldn't be story-based and as long as it's funny, I'm good but a hole like this kind off kills my enjoyment out of an otherwise, pretty decent episode.

Actually, I another but a bit smaller problem. Comedy Chimp's scenes weren't that funny to me, well atleast the last one. Again, made no sense to me but eh, you can only nitpick so much out of a cartoon. I always thought of the first part with CC as how "official" reviewers think Sonic fans would react if they made fun of it but that's probably just me. :/

Outside of that one problem, everything was pretty good. Eggman and Knux are still pretty funny. Amy giving her reason why she hasn't appeared throughout the episode and all that jazz.

So yeah, bring on the TOMATOES!

And thus, let the Tails X Plane shipping fanart commence...

Pretty good episode this week, another one that felt like it was longer than 11 mins

Not a bad episode. That was perhaps the most action that has been seen in an episode so far.

THE ENERBEAAAAAAAM is back. Haven't seen that since episode 1. ANYWHO it was pretty funny. I loved how Sonic got teary eyed hearing Tails talk about the good times he had with the plane. :D

It wasn't horrible, and I actually liked Sticks a bit in this one(but never had a big issue with her anyways), but it does feel like it doesn't well, mesh as a whole episode, and is a bunch of random bits put together

As far as a balance of story, action, pacing and humor goes, this was probably one of the best ones. Sadly, it's once again marred by another abrupt ending. Eggman's plan was actually pretty brilliant and the subplot between Tails and his plane was decent (even though he never learned anything from it if not even in more love with his plane). We also got to see the return of the enerbeam! Plus, some hilarious lines.

Sticks - I told them their appliances would turn against us. Well, who's laughing now?!!

Sonic - You?

Sticks - What? No! This isn't funny. You have a sick sense of humor!

• Thumbs Up 1