Awoo.

Season 1 | Sonic Boom: TV Series Discussion

Ming Ming Hatsune

I have a feeling that episodes like Cabin Fever, (the Fan fic one which may focus on Amy), and the Puppycon episode may be there in Season 2.

Knuckles and Amy do tend to get the short end of the stick (though Knuckles at least gets a lot of scene stealers, people probably remember episodes like Dude Where's My Eggman as much for his moments).

• Thumbs Up 1

Are you kidding? If anyone deserves their own episode, it's Amy. Everyone has had their own exclusive starring role, except Amy. Fortress Of Squallitude was more of a costarring episode of Eggman and Amy, yet it mostly seemed to focus on Eggman. Sticks has had 2 episodes, Knuckles had 1, Tails and Eggman have had the most, and Sonic has had a few. Even Orbot and Cubot got their own episode. What about Amy? She hasn't had any episode centered mostly towards her. Quite a shame if you ask me. 

An episode focused on Amy.

Sin%20tiacutetulo_zpswgnhws60.jpg

Synopsis: "Amy's House": Amy decides to open his own burger shop. The war of restaurants has begun.

• Thumbs Up 3

If you guys want, I can take some pictures of that Closed Door Policy episode as well when it airs in Australia. (Be warned, they'll probably be in very low quality).

• Thumbs Up 1

If you guys want, I can take some pictures of that Closed Door Policy episode as well when it airs in Australia. (Be warned, they'll probably be in very low quality).

Keep your eyes open for tomorrow, that mysterious "Blue of Jealousy" episode will air in France.

I have a feeling that episodes like Cabin Fever, (the Fan fic one which may focus on Amy), and the Puppycon episode may be there in Season 2.

Uh, I don't think we have have confirmation of a season 2 existing. We've still got like 20-something episodes left in the 52 they said would air, and that's just season 1. I have no doubts those episodes are there.

So no word on Japan's airing date yet? Really want to hear Eggman's new VA.

I don't think Japan has even been said to get the show. They didn't even appear to be getting the games to begin with.

I don't think Japan has even been said to get the show. They didn't even appear to be getting the games to begin with.

But they did, and theres no logical reason not to air the show on their version of CN either just like with any other CN series.

But they did, and theres no logical reason not to air the show on their version of CN either just like with any other CN series.

Apart from lack of demand, I guess? Boom was created purely for Western audiences, and specifically those in America. Localising and airing a TV show is much more expensive and difficult than localising and selling a game. I don't expect Japan to get the show.

Apart from lack of demand, I guess? Boom was created purely for Western audiences, and specifically those in America. Localising and airing a TV show is much more expensive and difficult than localising and selling a game. I don't expect Japan to get the show.

Yet Western Audiences are barely getting the show, while France is the one getting all the attention...

Yet Western Audiences are barely getting the show, while France is the one getting all the attention...

wat

France is Western. The show is French.

• Thumbs Up 3

Blood, I'm not getting your logic considering that every other country is getting it localized in their own languages.

I do believe Japan will be getting it because I don't think Japan would make such a push to even bring the boom franchise there if they didn't have any intentions to bring the rest of the franchise with it. Hell they even created a Sonic Channel wallpaper for Sticks.

Its not a matter of if but when, and hopefully someone here will keep their ear close to the ground for any news on it.

Blood, I'm not getting your logic considering that every other country is getting it localized in their own languages.

I do believe Japan will be getting it because I don't think Japan would make such a push to even bring the boom franchise there if they didn't have any intentions to bring the rest of the franchise with it. Hell they even created a Sonic Channel wallpaper for Sticks.

Its not a matter of if but when, and hopefully someone here will keep their ear close to the ground for any news on it.

Boom was only designed as a product for the West. Sonic is struggling over there, so while they can release the game for a quick cash-in I doubt there's much interest in the show. I really don't see what a little wallpaper on Channel has to do with anything.

I think there was some reporting of Japan getting the show during the event in February(?) where they announced Runners, but obviously the information here will've been lost in the server wipe.  I think that there was a Japanese dub clip of Toon shown during that event, or something like that?

Japan is getting the show, we just don't know what the release date is. What I don't get is why they changed it to BOOM instead of TOON.

356px-B5-UbmQCAAA3Fh-.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Cool stuff! I hadn't seen that reported, and it's still very surprising if you ask me.

Did someone ask for another half-baked review by this guy? No? WELL TOO BAD YOU'RE GONNA GET IT ANYWAY!

I was pretty surprised that Hedgehog Day was Eggman-focused AND a time loop episode as well.

It was another good episode and I do agree with some people that the pacing in this was pretty weird at the end. But I still found it to be a very enjoyable episode, like most episodes of the show.

There was a lot of nice jokes and character moments as usual. Knuckles still being funny as always. and something something orbot something orange juice something.

....i told ya this was going to be pretty half-baked and i still have a fever so I'm not motivated enough to bother adding more details that hasn't already have been said before.

As for my favorite episode so far, it's a pretty much a 4-way tie with the first 3 episodes and the Meteor. All 4 were tightly written, gave some great jokes and character moments and showcases how good the show really is.

But for my least favorite, it's gonna be Buster. Gross out humor isn't my type so a dog that just barfs doesn't appeal to me. I don't think there has been an outright bad episode in Boom yet but some are just not as good as others. How about your least favorite episode(s)?

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm glad the show is getting more exposure in other countries. It means more fans, and possibly more new episodes.

Perhaps I'm being too optimistic, but hey, that's the way I see things.

I'm still hoping we get Sonic to actually sing in this new episode. I know it's probably likely Tails mentioning it in Don't Judge Me was just a throw-away gag, but considering this episode deals with him and Knuckles trying to get this giant back to sleep, I'd be so up for hearing Roger Craig Smith do it in such a hilarious way.

• Thumbs Up 1

So, on the Australian TV Listings for 25 April, the episodes for that week are the Buddy Buddy Temple episode along with one called Blue with Envy. Has anyone heard of that second episode? Is it a brand new one or has it already aired in France? I haven't heard of that one before. Can someone find more info about it?