Awoo.

Season 1 | Sonic Boom: TV Series Discussion

Ming Ming Hatsune

Anyone think those honeycomb bots looked A LOT like the S2 Special Stage bombs?

actually at 6:49  of the video right up; they reminded me one of Final hazard's attacks at SA2

An episode focused on Amy.

Sin%20tiacutetulo_zpswgnhws60.jpg

Synopsis: "Amy's House": Amy decides to open his own burger shop. The war of restaurants has begun.

Hold on just one second...are those pink arms I see?!

tumblr_nmq6afUObm1ustjrvo1_540.png

DUN DUN DUN. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I admit while it's an interesting concept it's not the most compatible one. I could see it maybe working in a more mundane competition (which Boom admittedly does a fair few times) but not a standard face off.

Granted Sonic X Eggman did actually do a few end-of-episode-victories, running off with a Chaos Emerald (of course continuity negated all of them but still).

Watching the episode, it was okay, but a few too many bad jokes and they kept halting the plot for them too. Nice to have another non-Eggman antagonist.

Can anyone make out remotely what Sticks' lyrics are?

Anyone think those honeycomb bots looked A LOT like the S2 Special Stage bombs?

Sticks was singing the lullaby to the tune of "Rock a bye baby". That's all I know.

Another thing I noticed was this, Fastidious Beaver didn't say "Actually" this time!

• Thumbs Up 1

Sticks was singing the lullaby to the tune of "Rock a bye baby". That's all I know.

Another thing I noticed was this, Fastidious Beaver didn't say "Actually" this time!

Because I don't think there was any grammar to correct this time.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic singing in japanese. :wub:  Kanemaru Junichi (Sonic's Japanese Voice Actor)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOuHaSSnm9o

Am I the only one who thought "what neighbor?" Tails's house and workshop is surrounded by open space, there's no neighboring house near by. Also, isn't it strange how Tails seems to know a little too much about his neighbor's uncle? How would Tails be able to witness the uncle having trouble sleeping, and the steps he takes to get to sleep. Most neighbors seem to just interact by talking in front, or in between their yards, in most cases. Yet Tails made it sound like he's seen it all, was he spying on his neighbor?

I wouldn't look into it too much. Given the nature of the show, it's better to just play along with these kinds of jokes.

• Thumbs Up 2

He, this one's good.

I like how it zooms in on eggman's butt when it shows the credits for him

Sonic singing in japanese. :wub:  Kanemaru Junichi (Sonic's Japanese Voice Actor)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOuHaSSnm9o

This is nice, but it doesn't have much to do with the topic at hand, which is about the Sonic Boom TV show. Posts must address the subject matter of a thread in question. If you want to talk about the vocal talents of Sonic's voice actors, I would suggest instead starting a topic or showing this to people in the status updates.

This is nice, but it doesn't have much to do with the topic at hand, which is about the Sonic Boom TV show. Posts must address the subject matter of a thread in question. If you want to talk about the vocal talents of Sonic's voice actors, I would suggest instead starting a topic or showing this to people in the status updates.

It was because everyone wanted to hear Sonic sing. Sorry.

It was because everyone wanted to hear Sonic sing. Sorry.

But it's not Sonic Boom related. When people wanted Sonic to sing, we mean in one of the Sonic Boom episodes voiced by Roger Craig Smith.

maybe Roger Craig smith has a nice voice too...

i already heard Mike Pollok singing once though...  :D he sings pretty nice..

EDIT: ohh i forgot to add the link from it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQMEAh5rhsc&feature=player_detailpage

i mentioned this video when  people wondered if Shadow was going to appear at the TV Show..

also.. i think it will be more "musical" episodes ... :)  there is many episodes to go..maybe we'll see even

Eggman and Sonic making a duetto :lol: who knows?

Edited by Drawloverlala
  • Thumbs Up 1

maybe Roger Craig smith has a nice voice too...

i already heard Mike Pollok singing once though...  :D he sings pretty nice..

EDIT: ohh i forgot to add the link from it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQMEAh5rhsc&feature=player_detailpage

i mentioned this video when  people wondered if Shadow was going to appear at the TV Show..

also.. i think it will be more "musical" episodes ... :)  there is many episodes to go..maybe we'll see even

Eggman and Sonic making a duetto :lol: who knows?

Considering the format of episodes to be as formulaic as Donkey Kong Country (loved that show), I doubt Sonic Boom should be a Donkey Kong Country Clone.

musical sonic show? sorry, the songs in sonic underground were cheesy enough.

i didn't mean an entire musical show...(that would be awful :lol: ) but just like the previous one :D

one  or two of the characters singed.. that's all

There's nothing inherently wrong with having a musical episode. With the right (i.e.: actually character-appropriate) approach, it can make for a genuinely entertaining moment in the show.

Anyone who cites Sonic Underground as why such a thing should not be done at all should remember that that show was just poorly handled in general.

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh hey, you know what time it is? No? IT’S TIME FOR SONI’S HALF BAKED BOOM EPISODE REVIEWS! What, you didn’t ask for it? Well screw you; it’s a free forum, deal with it.

Sleeping Giant is yet another good episode and I would put this episode around “Dr. Eggman’s Tomato Sauce” ‘s levels of good. Whether that’s a good thing or not is something for you to think about and for me to not care.

I was rather pleased to hear the mention of the Ancients from the Boom games, too bad those weren’t up to snuff to the show, but still a nice reference as it is. Makes me wonder what other references they’ll make from the games outside of the plane the team used in the Boom games, which appeared at the first episode and was later replaced by the current plane at the second.

Yet again, the Boom voice cast brought in yet another solid performance as usual. Loved the moments where Amy starts mentioning sweet lullabies and all that jazz only to be interrupted by the bird and yells that she was talking about her and the fact the Giant sleeps when Sticks sings. Which I feel bad for Nika, having to sing that must’ve caused some real strain in her voice.

So yeah, another good episode but still not part of my top favorite Boom episodes but good nonetheless. Can’t wait to get all buddy buddy at the temple, which might be a curse so I’ve heard.

Quick note though when are we gonna hear Sonic sing? Or Perci’s appearance? How about that whipped cream filling with Knux? The alternate dimensions? The mayor episode with Knux as well? And probably a couple more but remember, half-baked so not as much effort as your average episode review. See ya folks then!

• Thumbs Up 1

Actually from what the synopsis said, Sonic and Eggman get trapped in the temple and they have to work together to get out. So in other words, it's going to be another 'I'm begrudgingly helping you even though I don't like you' dynamic that they sort of already have. 

So we're a little over 20 episodes in and honestly I'm still in love with this show. The show has so much personality and it's like the first really good portrayal of Sonic as the snarky jackass he's suppose to be.

I will admit Hedgehog Day was kind of weak but I honestly think this show's the best Sonic Cartoon since Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog.

• Thumbs Up 1

SEGA'S back to posting preview pictures again!

"This week on Sonic Boom: Can you guess what dangers await Sonic behind these doors?"

Check Sonics twitter for the picture!

Hurrah! I've missed their episode preview images, genuinely surprised to see them again I thought they'd given up forever after that one mistake they made.

Ugh. We remember what happened the LAST time Sonic opened a door.

hqdefault.jpg

Let's hope it doesn't lead to that disaster again.

• Thumbs Up 5