Awoo.

Season 1 | Sonic Boom: TV Series Discussion

Ming Ming Hatsune

Before I get excited for nothing, this means "continuing with Sonic Boom", not adding some continuity for the cartoon, right?

It means continuing the series and maintaining the brand and deciding how to move forward, not "add a continuous plot". So yeah, don't get excited.

Though... I was thinking we could make some feedback, a list of things to improve the show and give it to the Writers, since Bill Freiberger and a few others are so active on twitter, I'm sure they would at least read it. Even if it doesn't turn out to be effective, I would try.

Before I get excited for nothing, this means "continuing with Sonic Boom", not adding some continuity for the cartoon, right?

It means continuing the series and maintaining the brand and deciding how to move forward, not "add a continuous plot". So yeah, don't get excited.

I'm confused how one could be more excited for continuity in the show than the show returning at all. Is it really this much of a problem?

• Thumbs Up 1

If the show gets a few more seasons, that's fine by me. As I've said, this cartoon is one of the best things to happen to the franchise in years despite the treatment CN is giving it.

Sounds like this brand's not going away any time soon.

I honestly would not be surprised if another game comes out. Rise of Lyric is clearly meant to be a cheap cash in, and anything that follows it probably will be too.

I'm just shocked though. It makes sense for something like Disney, because Disney isn't a gaming company. SEGA has only a handful of gaming brands that enjoy recognition, and as a gaming company, I would think more caution would be taken with what's released.

I'm confused how one could be more excited for continuity in the show than the show returning at all. Is it really this much of a problem?

Well, it's not just continuity, I hope they add something to expand the cartoon - if it's just more of the same stuff from season 1 it'd get repetitive fast. Though that's not to say I'm not liking the show right now.

So, Boom is getting another season? That is pretty good! I would like to see Shadow and Metal Sonic, even though they're not confirmed to appear yet.

• Thumbs Up 1

I honestly would not be surprised if another game comes out. Rise of Lyric is clearly meant to be a cheap cash in, and anything that follows it probably will be too.

I'm calling bullshit on that, cheaply made games can be good if thats the mentality they are going to follow I don't want anymore Sonic Boom games. Cash-in or not it still deserves to be at least decent which RoL was not.

I really do hope more seasons means SHADOW

So, Boom is getting another season? That is pretty good! I would like to see Shadow and Metal Sonic, even though they're not confirmed to appear yet.

• Thumbs Up 3

I don't really know whether or not to expect Shadow and Metal to appear in the TV series. They don't really fit in so much with the sitcom antics. It's not impossible, but I guess not.

If anything, it'll be summer repeats, because we're certainly not getting Cookie Jar to let CN air SatAM as filler, and something to make the fans want a NEW SatAM, based on the Current Archie Comics Continuity.

Shadow and Metal Sonic better appear, otherwise their inclusion in both Sonic Boom games would be completely random and unnecessary (though tbf Shadow really was both of those >>). I'm sure they can do comedic antics with Shadow quite easily, especially if they pair him up with Rouge or Omega.

Shadow and Metal Sonic better appear, otherwise their inclusion in both Sonic Boom games would be completely random and unnecessary (though tbf Shadow really was both of those >>). I'm sure they can do comedic antics with Shadow quite easily, especially if they pair him up with Rouge or Omega.

Rouge and Omega won't appear because SEGA won't allow them to use these characters. (Though I have doubts about Shadow and Metal).

-So are those imps on Knuckles's shoulder and head undiscovered species that are making him act so crazy?

-I never knew I wanted a "breathing fire on Sonic characters for comedic effect" in my life.

-That fifth snapshot is totally not going to be more Sonamy bait.

EDIT: Also just realized Knuckles is wearing a kilt when he made a joke regarding a bagpipe not too long ago in Sleeping Giant. Coincidences are weird.

yay!  not here but i read it on Rinoa's blog :D

i'm looking foward to heard Sonic's latin spanish voice!

i remember when Sonic X was dubbed in Chile and the results were very meh...

Who do you want some spoilers?

tumblr_nn7rs0jYTw1u32s2mo9_1280_zps5r4zd

hehe all of the pictures adove are so cool.. this is gonna be so nice!

but here this one called my attention (besides the Sonamy one ohoh >//v//>)  

so.. knuckles is scottish, jamaican, mayan and australian now :lol: hhahah

and by the way he looks cool.. *-* i like it!

Wow. This is getting sad Sega, considering absolutely no dubbing would have to be done to just bring the damn series over to the UK

• Thumbs Up 1

Who do you want some spoilers?

tumblr_nn7rs0jYTw1u32s2mo9_1280_zps5r4zdtumblr_nn7rs0jYTw1u32s2mo8_1280_zpscialstumblr_nn7rs0jYTw1u32s2mo7_1280_zpsznjjxtumblr_nn7rs0jYTw1u32s2mo6_1280_zpslmgqdtumblr_nn7rs0jYTw1u32s2mo5_1280_zpsq8cbytumblr_nn7rs0jYTw1u32s2mo4_1280_zps8nbsstumblr_nn7rs0jYTw1u32s2mo3_1280_zpsy9hjttumblr_nn7rs0jYTw1u32s2mo2_1280_zpspdq2ftumblr_nn7rs0jYTw1u32s2mo1_1280_zpsauhpv

*First pic: KNUCKLES HAS GONE TRIBAL.

*Second Pic: KNUCKLES BECOMES A DRAGON (lol)

*Third pic: Reddish eyes Knuckles is kinda scary...

*Fourth pic: Some SonAmy.

*Fifth pic:... Okay... that's kinda inappropriate... O_O

*Sixth Pic: More SonAmy.

*Seventh Pic: Cooked hedge-(shot) and Amy seems to have a communicator too!

*Eighth Pic: So much SonAmy.

*Ninth Pic: Sticks, there's a seive on your head.

In all seriousness, I think some of those pics are from the Closed Door Policy/Hoarding the Hoarde episode.

tumblr_nn9sqxgxAc1u5cb23o1_540.png

On this week's Sonic Boom, Tails decides to be a plane pirate arrg! Here's he is designing his black flag.

Just kidding, it's actually this.

This week on Sonic Boom: Tails gets technical with an all-new 17-bit retro game.* (*Blast processing included.)

17 bit? Tails is really taking things to the next level.

• Thumbs Up 9

Bruh, get in with the program. 16-bit is so 1991, 17-bit is where it's at son!

• Thumbs Up 1

Good job, lol. Now people won't be able to complain about Boom's retro graphics not looking like real 16 bits.

That twitter post though... makes me wish the cartoon would actually reference Blast Processing.