Awoo.

Season 1 | Sonic Boom: TV Series Discussion

Ming Ming Hatsune

i'm so happy about the series are coming to latino america!

and i'm so happy they didn't choose Chile to make the dub..:D  Sonic X was dubbed in Chile and it wasn't pretty good..(i think i already said that once °w°U )

though Chile's dubbing has been improving.. is well known around these places that Chile doesn't speak very well the neutral latin spanish.. :)

we sometimes by habit use to skip the "S" ...

• Thumbs Up 1

Just downloaded and uploaded the commercial:

http://youtu.be/KM-RgiyEsDw

Yeah, so more or less what I said, the US version only with the ''start your weekend'' line cut out and the CN bit at the end replaced with Boomerang.

Can't wait for this to air!

I thought we already established that the screaming moose took a cue from the human-screaming goat meme.......

I got a few good chuckles out of this episode. 

I haven't been keeping up with the cartoon because people tell me its quality fluctuates episode to episode.

tumblr_no94psV3lY1u5cb23o1_1280.png

This week on Sonic Boom: the gang decides to prank Knuckles, but an innocent joke quickly escalates into gigantic proportions.
  • Thumbs Up 2

I'm beginning to wonder, judging by the listings info for Saturdays, if Boom is getting a summer hiatus starting next week.

If so, then my original theory was correct. 26 episodes (13 half-hour), then repeats until next fall.

I knew that moose scream sounded familiar. I found the source.

It was also used in WWE Slam City's "Randy Gets His Goat!"

If we do get a summer hiatus then season one probably wouldn't end until April 2016. Almost two years after the season premiered. And it's not helping that the US are the only ones getting any kind of hiatuses in the first place.

Ridiculous is an understatement for this. I just do not like how Cartoon Network has been handling this show.

If we do get a summer hiatus then season one probably wouldn't end until April 2016. Almost two years after the season premiered. And it's not helping that the US are the only ones getting any kind of hiatuses in the first place.

Ridiculous is an understatement for this. I just do not like how Cartoon Network has been handling this show.

They better not! I'm mad at them enough as it is. First they keep us hanging by only showing 1 episode per week, instead of a full package of new episodes like the makers intended, then they slack off for 3 months, while France continued airing episodes, to the point where they are now far ahead of us in episodes that have aired. I swear, if they pull another hiatus out of their ass, then they are incredibly stupid and blind to the popularity of the show. It's like they're trying to lose viewers on Saturday mornings. I like the sounds of them showing reruns, but not if they're going to ignore all the episodes that have been ready for US broadcasting for quite some time now. The makers already confirmed that all the episodes have been made and translated already, so CN has no good reason to keep us hanging. Quit trying to kill one of your rising shows CN!

Ok, this ticks me off, especially since they pulled it off at last second! My tv listings don't even have a new episode listed for tomorrow anymore! Earlier this week, it was listed for a new episode, but now it's listed as a rerun for the first episode! This better be a typing error, or CN is screwing us over again!..

Edited by SpongicX

I guess the moral of this episode is never make Knuckles sneeze.

I admit, that's one is nothing to sneeze at.

Is it going to be like launch? Does Knuckles have a radically different alt. personality whenever he sneezes?

I guess the moral of this episode is never make Knuckles sneeze.

I admit, that's one is nothing to sneeze at.

I am so annoyed that they posted this earlier, since CN is now ripping us off. Tomorrow is no longer scheduled for a new episode, and now has a rerun of episode 1 listed instead... Next week will also be more reruns... God I hate Cartoon Network!... The Sonic fans don't deserve this treatment at all, especially the ones that bother waking up every Saturday to watch it. 

I am so annoyed that they posted this earlier, since CN is now ripping us off. Tomorrow is no longer scheduled for a new episode, and now has a rerun of episode 1 listed instead... Next week will also be more reruns... God I hate Cartoon Network!... The Sonic fans don't deserve this treatment at all, especially the ones that bother waking up every Saturday to watch it.

My guide still has it posted as a new episode tomorrow. Perhaps it's a glitch in one of our providers guide programs.

Alright SO

Buddy Buddy Temple was great. Into the Wilderness wasn't bad. Musical something rather was hilarious, I liked all the game references.

The Late Fees one is probably my favorite episode. I was laughing so much, and even my siblings laughed at that one.

Yeah, I'm loving this show, bruh.

• Thumbs Up 2

I sure hope you're right. I'm going to wake up in time to tune in tomorrow, but if it's a rerun, I'm going back to bed, and I'll be very disappointed if that happens...

Don't wake up, my guide updated with a re-run.

So it looks like no new episode today? If so, I won't use the site that streams it.

Today is a new episode eggman unplugged. We even have that usual sneak peak picture in twitter.

They've got it wrong on twitter before. It won't be the end of the world if it's re-runs, but I'd still be disappointed if it was because we've been built up to a new episode and now we've no idea when the next new ep will air.

By the way, I don't think France gets new episodes every week, I think they get 2 episodes airing back to back every fortnight. So they're progressing airings at the same rate as the USA, it's just they don't seem to go on hiatus which puts them ahead.

Really curious if Australia has had any new eps yet that haven't aired in the USA, also curious if Boomerang UK will air the episodes in a different order and/or if either channel will do a hiatus over summer. Seeing as how Boomerang only starts airing June 1st I can't see them taking a summer break.