Awoo.

Season 1 | Sonic Boom: TV Series Discussion

Ming Ming Hatsune

I'm getting word on Tumblr that Boom will return from it's hiatus and air on June 6th!

Someone, check their TV guide and see if it's true!

It's not. It's just a rerun of Let's Play Musical Friends and The Sidekick.

Next Tuesday's UK Episode is Curse of the Buddy Buddy Temple.

Quick Recap of the known episodes we're getting.

-The Sidekick

-Can an Evil Genius Crash On Your Couch For a Few Weeks

-My Fair Sticksy

-(Unknown Episode)

-Circus of Plunders

-Closed Door Policy 

-Unlucky Knuckles

-The Curse of the Buddy Buddy Temple

The weekend episodes are most likely repeats. I noticed Sky+ doesn't list any of the weekend episodes named "New: Sonic Boom" like the weekdays.

The weekend episodes are most likely repeats. I noticed Sky+ doesn't list any of the weekend episodes named "New: Sonic Boom" like the weekdays.

Doing a search on a Sky Box lists them under New: Sonic Boom.

We'll see on the weekend I guess

Today's unknown episode was Circus of Plunders. Which possibly screws up the episodes.

If it's like this, I'd say tomorrow's episode will be Closed Door Policy and another episode will be on Friday.

Welp, we got MOAR spoilers-

tumblr_npdj236Xxo1u32s2mo1_1280.jpgWell this is awkward

tumblr_npdj236Xxo1u32s2mo2_1280.jpg

I hath saved the Chili Dog!

tumblr_npdj236Xxo1u32s2mo3_1280.jpgTWO KNUCKLES?! Wait this sounds familiar...

tumblr_npdj236Xxo1u32s2mo4_1280.jpgPoor Knux...

tumblr_npdj236Xxo1u32s2mo5_1280.jpgThis scene looks epic for some reason

tumblr_npdj236Xxo1u32s2mo6_1280.jpg

Not now I'm busy!

tumblr_npdj236Xxo1u32s2mo7_1280.jpgKnuckles dressed as a Chili Dog! LOL! He should be lucky that Sonic didn't fall for it XD

tumblr_npdj236Xxo1u32s2mo8_1280.jpg

Knux looks adorable in this scene. I'm going to guess he's got sleeping issue in one episode.

tumblr_npdj236Xxo1u32s2mo9_1280.jpgSonic and Eggman playing Table Tennis together, that's cute!

• Thumbs Up 2

THE UK IS GETTING ANOTHER NEW EPISODE ON NEXT WEDNESDAY! ONE EVERYONE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR!

BLUE WITH ENVY: A SUPER COOL SHREW COMES TO TOWN AND THREATENS SONIC'S STATUS AS THE TOWN'S BIGGEST HERO!

Saw Closed Door Policy and really really enjoyed it. I'd go as far to say it's one of the best episodes released so far. Highlights being Sonamy teasing, Everyone calling Amy out for forcing Sticks to change, Eggman keeps shoplifting at Sticks' sale only for Sonic to catch him and Eggman trying to desperately bargaining with him for the thing he's trying to steal.

It also introduces a entire cave of new villains and has a ton of sub plots which they actually resolve all of them throughout the episode. It's a really good one. 

I loved the not!A Team theme and the classical piece at the beginning (the same that plays when Homer eats those chips in space). I find it strange that the latter is identical to the original music, just played on different instruments. Does it belong to the public domain?

I hope the Sonic Show does a commentary for this one.

I hope the Sonic Show does a commentary for this one.

Oooooh, I've recorded today's episode (stupid full time job) so I can't wait to get home and watch it if it's a new ep :D

That's probably unlikely, unless someone puts the episode on Youtube or one of the people at the Sonic Show lives in the UK.

Oooooh, I've recorded today's episode (stupid full time job) so I can't wait to get home and watch it if it's a new ep :D

That's awesome :)

Also today's episode was awesome ^_^

Wish we could 'pay it forward' for the USA fans, but I've no idea how to get the episode off the Sky+ box...

That's awesome :)

Also today's episode was awesome ^_^

Wish we could 'pay it forward' for the USA fans, but I've no idea how to get the episode off the Sky+ box...

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, that Boomerang logo looked so out of place when What's New, Scooby Doo? was on. For an hour or two before the logo was stuck in the middle right of the screen, as though still displaying in 21:9 aspect ratio, which is what Sonic Boom displayed in. It wasn't too annoying, but I always thought logos stayed top right, even with 21:9 or other aspect ratio displays?

The episode was great fun though. Of Sonic Boom. Eggman wanted that comic so bad.

Closed Door Policy was a good episode. It pisses me off that CN has no good excuse for not airing that in the US already, along with every other episode that aired in France. The fact that Closed Door Policy is already in UK, and is in fact the English version, yet hasn't been shown on American Television yet, is just unacceptable! CN is slacking off and is being neglectful to those who love this show. It's also sad how they pulled a hiatus out of their butts, without giving official notice, or any good reason for it. They didn't even bother trying to hide that Chez Amy was supposed to air on May 23, and their website even had it listed as an already aired episode, when they in fact ignored airing it. We should have gotten that episode back in April, alongside France, yet it will probably not be until September, until CN puts the show back on the air, only for the show to go on another winter hiatus... CN can't even bother airing a full set of new episodes for the show. I'm aware UK only airs half a new episode as well, but at least they have the show run on their channel 3 times a day, and at a much better timeslot arrangement. Cartoon Network sucks! They can rot, along with their awful shows like Teen Titans Go! Transformers (God that new animated series of it is terrible, poorly animated, and filled with eye rolling unfunny sad attempts at humor.) and Sick Bricks. I wish CN would get their heads out of their butts, and realize how much views the show gets, along with an overall positive feedback from viewers. 

We're waiting for the US premiere before doing a commentary on it. And yes there's quite a few Sonic Show folks that live in the UK.

Look on the bright side. I'm sure our pals at Sonic Paradox can make a nice big joke out of CN and their stupid ways.

For the record, no offence, but you have absolutely no idea how much Cartoon Network sucks over here, and the only reason Boom has been getting such good treatment is likely because A. UK is where Sonic's most popular, and B. It's airing on Boomerang and not Cartoon Network itself..

• Thumbs Up 2

So were 100% sure on no one in the UK are not getting these new episodes ripped in HQ? I know Encoding isn't just an American thing, someone in the UK must have the same tools as we do here.

I have a friend in the UK who knows how to rip stuff. And is a fan of the Sonic Boom TV series. But he says him ripping it will take him a hour or so and may not find time during weekdays. He will upload the episode to me tonight ('coz it's Friday) but I'll tell him to upload the episode to YT as well.

And UK's Friday/today episode will be most likely if we follow the Sky TV guide, Unlucky Knuckles.

I have a friend in the UK who knows how to rip stuff. And is a fan of the Sonic Boom TV series. But he says him ripping it will take him a hour or so and may not find time during weekdays. He will upload the episode to me tonight ('coz it's Friday) but I'll tell him to upload the episode to YT as well.

And UK's Friday/today episode will be most likely if we follow the Sky TV guide, Unlucky Knuckles.

It won't be 1080i/p, remember Boomerang UK doesn't have a HD channel.

Right, forgot. thats soo dumb considering the episodes are made for 1080p.

Just tell him to get it as close as you can and thanks for this.