Awoo.

Season 1 | Sonic Boom: TV Series Discussion

Ming Ming Hatsune

Okay, then maybe it's the right one...

If it does air, I hope someone makes a good quality video of it...

Okay, then maybe it's the right one...

If it does air, I hope someone makes a good quality video of it...

I do live in Australia, but I can't be able to do that because I don't record stuff on the TV. Maybe someone else in Australia can record it and I'll give details.

And, to make things worse, Boom is airing every day next week but Tuesday in Australia at 1 PM Western time.

I saw the episode Sly mentioned, and am still watching it for I have it recorded. Unless you all want shit quality, how can I or possibly even Sly get this to you guys?

I saw the episode Sly mentioned, and am still watching it for I have it recorded. Unless you all want shit quality, how can I or possibly even Sly get this to you guys?

Do you live in Australia? I saw it when it aired on Cartoon Network here in Australia. Also, considering how little people there are here who are Sonic fans who would be willing to record it. Yeah, I'm not sure when or if everyone else will be able to watch it.

Do you live in Australia? I saw it when it aired on Cartoon Network here in Australia. Also, considering how little people there are here who are Sonic fans who would be willing to record it. Yeah, I'm not sure when or if everyone else will be able to watch it.

Yes, I live in Australia. And I could record it with a camera, but everyone know the end result of that.

I don't think anyone would mind. Bad quality is better than nothing at all.

• Thumbs Up 1

here some spoliers.. from dunno which episode is this from!!

tumblr_nql37juZ2h1u7kcv9o2_500.gif

tumblr_nql37juZ2h1u7kcv9o1_500.gif those cheeks tho.. XD

tumblr_nql37juZ2h1u7kcv9o3_500.gif  and Sonic wins!

I wonder is it the episode where they get trapped in Amy's house and discover Amy's fanfiction where she and Sonic are a couple.

I wonder is it the episode where they get trapped in Amy's house and discover Amy's fanfiction where she and Sonic are a couple.

Actually, it's from an episode called "Curse of the Crosseyed Moose". So far, it only aired in France. 

here some spoliers.. from dunno which episode is this from!!

tumblr_nql37juZ2h1u7kcv9o2_500.gif

tumblr_nql37juZ2h1u7kcv9o1_500.gif those cheeks tho.. XD

tumblr_nql37juZ2h1u7kcv9o3_500.gif  and Sonic wins!

That is "The Curse of the Crosseyed Moose". And SpongicX, it has also aired in English, but only in Australia. I have seen and have recorded the episode. I'm trying to get the episode up on YouTube (in the poorest method), but it's too noisy in my house and I can never get the TV, so it will come a lot later.

Why don't you see for yourself?

(Sorry for terrible quality, but it was the only way to get it here.)

I saw it when it first aired and I personally thought it was good. Am interested to see what you guys think.

Why couldn't they have opted to make the show a Netflix Exclusive series?

Because it wouldn't get as much attention. Not a lot of kids use Netflix, and kids are their target audience.

Cartoon Network, however, has a lot of kids watch that channel. It garners more viewers of the correct age group.

Because it wouldn't get as much attention. Not a lot of kids use Netflix, and kids are their target audience.

Cartoon Network, however, has a lot of kids watch that channel. It garners more viewers of the correct age group.

And also because most Netflix exclusives fall flat on their faces.

What do you mean by most Netflix shows fall flat?

What do you mean by most Netflix shows fall flat?

watched the episode, it was funny, liked the voice acting, and the momoset reminded me of the gogobas a bit.

I liked the ending the most.

will give a proper review later...

What I think he means is the fact Netflix Exclusives for children almost never seem to do well or gain much attention. The big names like Better Call Saul, and Daredevil are all aimed at a older age group and are popular because that age group doesn't mind going to Netflix for their shows. On the other hand, the exclusive stuff for children is mainly just a bunch of low budget Dreamworks stuff that isn't that good. Sega probably thought it was better to air it on Cartoon Network due to the number of children (their target audience) who watch it.