Awoo.

Season 1 | Sonic Boom: TV Series Discussion

Ming Ming Hatsune

On another note, Sonic Boom's timeslot of 6:30pm is being changed to 7:00pm starting from July. Boomerang HD has also come to the UK, which means Boom will be broadcast in HD as well.

Listen to Sticks' delivery of the Moose-crossing line and the plants-with-violins line. Those were the two presented in her reveal trailer, but her presentation is completely different.

I've been watching for the lines I heard in the pre-release stuff, and it's interesting how they used a different take for these ones.

So what's with TV GUIDE saying boom will be back July 14th with Chef Amy and Blue with Envy?

Edit: Hope the link works since I'm on mobile

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/sonic-boom/tv-listings/715946/

Interesting.... Looks like on July 13th, Cartoon Network is gunna air a New Sonic Boom episode everyday, Sounds like they want to try to get rid of the show ASAP, Or maybe they are just doing that as a gift for fans because the show had a hiatus. Hopefully this is not just a mistake!

Interesting.... Looks like on July 13th, Cartoon Network is gunna air a New Sonic Boom episode everyday, Sounds like they want to try to get rid of the show ASAP, Or maybe they are just doing that as a gift for fans because the show had a hiatus. Hopefully this is not just a mistake!

hopefully this is indeed a mistake, i am not home on the weekdays at 12:00 -.-

My Verizon FiOS guide says the same. However to be fair the guides don't update properly until a week later.

That said Cartoon Network's backdoor schedule also has the listings. And Zap2It too. The latter even updated the listings all the way to episode 37 which has an "August 1st" premiere date.

If this schedule is indeed confirmed and continues onward we'd see all 52 episodes air by mid-August.

Oh my.

• Thumbs Up 2

CN had better not be pulling our collective leg with this. This timeslot for new episodes could be HUGE for the show's popularity.

...That is, if they even bother to advertise it.

This is great news! However, it's probably for one week. Still, great to see it on weekdays even if it's only for a week.

Yeah, this is what I'm worried about seeing this scheduling. That said, I think if they were going to burn the show off, they'd air it with two new episodes per day and be done with it by the end of the month. I think it also helps that the show's target audience is currently on Summer break, so I think it will reach that audience much easier. Well, hopefully it boosts the show's ratings and advertisers will actually want to support the damn thing.

I wouldn't worry too much, they've been doing this with all their shows. In fact, July 13th is when the next Stevenbomb is happening. But don't get too exited either, after the week is over we'll probably be waiting until the fall for more new episodes. And while I'm sure it's just for the week, 12:00 PM is nicer than 7:00 AM, but I don't understand why they won't air boom in the evenings, at least for this.

The news of a slew of new episodes airing is STILL a better story than just another day in the life of a boy named Johnny Test.

Still, if they're gonna push it out of the way, maybe they're gonna replace Sonic Boom with Yo-Kai Watch, or just more airings of Johnny Test OR Teen Titans Go, preferrably the latter.

11140336_10153336484867741_6142767401493

So this image is making the rounds on Facebook...

Hoooo boy. I can't wait to see how he's involved with the episode.

They're not afraid to make fun of the games it seems, so I'm hoping he's over the top angsty and they mock this.

Edit: False alarm. Apparently this is just a photoshop of guilt tripping. Well darn.

*image*

They're not afraid to make fun of the games it seems, so I'm hoping he's over the top angsty and they mock this.

Hm, that seems awfully familiar (from Guilt Tripping):

5aSDOlV.jpg

Shadow must had dropped his pants in front of Sonic and Tails.

And he puts on his Hawaiian shirt on.

Well now I'm going to go into one of those "I hate people who think stuff like this is funny" modes.

Don't people know better than to play with our emotions like this?

Well, this Photoshop exists, so... no. They don't know better. Don't know why I even asked that question.

Wait there's a pictu- oh.

HOW MANY STEVENBOMBS ARE THERE

Kinda glad we'll get new episodes everyday, and if Cn is really trying to get rid of this show... :(

And Beyond the Valley of Cubots?! LOL 

I don't get why some of you are getting worried over too many Sonic Boom episodes airing soon. If you think about it, we should have gotten a lot of these episodes months in advance. Maybe season 2 is in production. Maybe CN finally realizes how well Sonic Boom was doing in the ratings, and maybe they're now aware that some people aren't happy with other regions airing English episodes that haven't aired in America yet. I'm fine with this decision, it doesn't matter to me if the first season will be over quicker, if CN aired the episodes like they were supposed to, we would have had many episodes aired anyways. Even after all the new episodes have aired, I'd still be happy to tune into an hours worth of reruns, especially with it's new and better timeslot. 

11140336_10153336484867741_6142767401493

Edit: False alarm. Apparently this is just a photoshop of guilt tripping. Well darn.

man i would just love to push the person out the window of a 100 story building who made that image.

I don't get why some of you are getting worried over too many Sonic Boom episodes airing soon. If you think about it, we should have gotten a lot of these episodes months in advance. Maybe season 2 is in production. Maybe CN finally realizes how well Sonic Boom was doing in the ratings, and maybe they're now aware that some people aren't happy with other regions airing English episodes that haven't aired in America yet. I'm fine with this decision, it doesn't matter to me if the first season will be over quicker, if CN aired the episodes like they were supposed to, we would have had many episodes aired anyways. Even after all the new episodes have aired, I'd still be happy to tune into an hours worth of reruns, especially with it's new and better timeslot. 

I only saw the first two episodes of this show. Perhaps I should give it another chance.

I'm just glad to see the show air at a time where I won't be half-asleep. lol

Wait there's a pictu- oh.

HOW MANY STEVENBOMBS ARE THERE

Kinda glad we'll get new episodes everyday, and if Cn is really trying to get rid of this show... :(

And Beyond the Valley of Cubots?! LOL 

How many SpongeBombs are there, really? Nick actually flaunts SpongeBob, because he's their mascot! If they wanted to, they could create a Pre-K show starring the guy, and it would be a hit! I mean, the reason for the StevenBombs are because CN wanted to counter the SpongeBob-Ombs that Nick keeps throwing.

But that's not important, here.