Awoo.

Season 1 | Sonic Boom: TV Series Discussion

Ming Ming Hatsune

Yeah, I'm not a SU fan but if their StevenBombs are the reason why we're getting a Sonic Bomb, then THANK YOU STEVEN UNIVERSE

How many SpongeBombs are there, really?

None considering Spongebob's been stuck on season 9 since 2012.

None considering Spongebob's been stuck on season 9 since 2012.

What did you expect? Nick's trying to stretch the production of the episodes, so that they don't end up being forced to retire their prized mascot! Otherwise, SpongeBob goes the way of the Fairly Odd Parents, which has just ENDED, this year!

What did you expect? Nick's trying to stretch the production of the episodes, so that they don't end up being forced to retire their prized mascot! Otherwise, SpongeBob goes the way of the Fairly Odd Parents, which has just ENDED, this year!

Oh they finally ended? thank goodness... too bad it'll be at least another 3 years of re-runs

I thought Spongebob went on hiatus because the movie was in production.

...Sonic Boom movie confirmed

Edited by Celestia

Actually Fairly Odd Parents is still going. Season 9 of FOP may have finished but that doesn't mean Nick is done with the franchise.

A Fairly Odd Summer (3rd live action sequel with Drake Bell) is going to air August 2nd, while Fred Seibert (Fredinator) confirmed there will be new episodes later in 2015.

EDIT: Unless you were just talking about the very long stretch of season 9. If you were just talking about that then, disregard this post. >.<

Actually Fairly Odd Parents is still going. Season 9 of FOP may have finished but that doesn't mean Nick is done with the franchise.

A Fairly Odd Summer (3rd live action sequel with Drake Bell) is going to air August 2nd, while Fred Seibert (Fredinator) confirmed there will be new episodes later in 2015.

EDIT: Unless you were just talking about the very long stretch of season 9. If you were just talking about that then, disregard this post. >.<

One more thing before attempting to get back onto the topic of Sonic Boom, Fairly Odd Summer airing again isn't a sign that the show is going to continue, the other thing is, but that isn't.

On the topic of Sonic Boom, have anymore French Episodes aired?

Apparently new episodes will start premiering again in France later this month.

What is interesting is that if the USA has a second week of daily episode premieres then France and the United States will be pretty much even with the number of episodes that have premiered in that country. This would be a first for the show that's for sure.

What is interesting is that if the USA has a second week of daily episode premieres then France and the United States will be pretty much even with the number of episodes that have premiered in that country. This would be a first for the show that's for sure.

I hope so, I want the show's airings to be more evenly balanced with France. It just makes me wonder how they would even it out. Will France still get 2 episodes per week? Will Sonic Boom in America be reduced to one 11 minute episode per week when France returns with new episodes? I sure hope not, if CN will go back to weekly new episodes, then they better show 22 minutes worth of new episodes like France, instead of 1. 

It seems France's Boom schedule is getting just as inconsistent as in the United States' Boom schedule so we'll see.

On a side note a second week of the daily Boom premieres have showed up in the ratings. I think we'll know beyond any shadow of a doubt whether this is a burning of episodes or not if they confirm a third week. To go into August with only 15 episodes left is quite telling, though.

I highly doubt CN is burning through the show's episodes so it will end quicker, because why else would they be showing 45 minutes worth of episode reruns each weekday, instead of just getting through the new episodes? Either Sega wasn't happy with how horribly CN was treating the show's airtime, or maybe CN finally realizes how well the show was doing, until they stopped airing new episodes, while leaving the show at a very inconvenient time of the day. It's a shame CN still won't advertise for the show...

Confirmed by Zap2It but the daily airings are only for two weeks. It is back to weekly Saturday airings beginning August 1st.

On the plus side the United States and France will be on par with each other in episode premieres. In fact episode 37 will air in both countries on that same exact August day.

• Thumbs Up 2

I highly doubt CN is burning through the shows episodes so it will end quicker, because why else would they be showing 45 minutes worth of episode reruns each weekday, instead of just getting through the new episodes? Either Sega wasn't happy with how horribly CN was treating the show's airtime, or maybe CN finally realizes how well the show was doing, until they stopped airing new episodes, while leaving the show at a very inconvenient time of the day. It's a shame CN still won't advertise for the show...

Sonic the Hedgehog - @sonic_hedgehog

Get ready for two full weeks of all-new Sonic Boom Episodes! 5 days until the premieres begin, on July 13th!

CJbdC3OWwAA-vZC.jpg#

• Thumbs Up 3

7 for those who saw The Curse of the Cross Eyed Moose, can't forget those people.

*coughs*

• Thumbs Up 1

With Sonic Boom returning back to Saturday premieres in August, I hope they give the show a new time then. Hopefully this 2 week streak of 10 new episodes will cause CN to give it an 11:00 timeslot on Saturday Mornings. I'm glad we're finally getting caught up with France. Too bad we're really only getting 2 episodes that haven't aired anywhere else though. 3 of the 10 episodes were aired in English outside of America, and 5 of the other episodes have aired in France. I noticed how we'll be getting each episode that aired in France, except one. The New Years episode does not seem to be one of the 10 new episodes airing in America. That was the last episode to air in France so far. 

Confirmed by Zap2It but the daily airings are only for two weeks. It is back to weekly Saturday airings beginning August 1st.

On the plus side the United States and France will be on par with each other in episode premieres. In fact episode 37 will air in both countries on that same exact August day.

Now, SpongicX, refering back to our conversation on YouTube, what'd I tell you? A hiatus usually comes back with a lot of new episodes. And would you look at this! Two weeks of new episodes!

Hiatuses have a reason, SpongicX.

There will be reruns, per usual, even after the move back to Saturdays.

And to be fair they didn't do this after the winter hiatus.

I'm glad that even though CN isn't advertising this (as per usual), SEGA themselves are more than happy to do the job-- even more so with these countdown posts.

With the pictures and all, it looks like they made an effort to get this out there... which should be obvious, as they don't want the money they poured into this show to go to waste.

FOUR DAYS TO GO-

CJe_uzPWgAA-tfX.jpg

She’s no damsel in distress anymore. 4 more days until Amy Rose and the gang return in new Sonic Boom episodes!

I like the backgrounds, but those poses look awfully familiar...

They're the same poses used for the ROL/SC countdown pics!

With Sonic Boom returning back to Saturday premieres in August, I hope they give the show a new time then. Hopefully this 2 week streak of 10 new episodes will cause CN to give it an 11:00 timeslot on Saturday Mornings. I'm glad we're finally getting caught up with France. Too bad we're really only getting 2 episodes that haven't aired anywhere else though. 3 of the 10 episodes were aired in English outside of America, and 5 of the other episodes have aired in France. I noticed how we'll be getting each episode that aired in France, except one. The New Years episode does not seem to be one of the 10 new episodes airing in America. That was the last episode to air in France so far. 

Will there still be reruns on weekdays after that, but just no new episodes, or will there be no reruns either? 

You do know that it'll really get battered by Discovery Family Channel's My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, right? Then again, Friendship is Magic is gonna go on a Mid-season break, and it will return later this year. Maybe Sonic Boom and My Little Pony are connected, in more ways than one, and Sticks can be deemed as logical and sense-making as Pinkie Pie.

Just wondering, why does everyone assume this show is doing well? According to On Demand (at least in my area), when the Cartoon Network shows are sorted by popularity, Sonic Boom is 11th on the list of 13, ahead of only Uncle Grandpa and Johnny Test. Maybe that's not as bad as it seems to me?