Awoo.

Season 1 | Sonic Boom: TV Series Discussion

Ming Ming Hatsune

Personally this episode could be better, for example they could've made Amy and Sticks legitly like Justin instead of throwing in the hypnotizer crap, that'll give the episode a nice lesson on how different people like different things and how you shouldn't mess with people's preferences.

This episode had the best facial expressions.Group11000129_zps9ecahuiq.jpgGroup17000123_zpsuozjiwfa.jpgGroup6000135_zpsvol4opqj.jpgGroup21000119_zps7xgosfbi.jpgGroup25000115_zpsl97elkew.jpgGroup26000114_zpsowx74umk.jpgGroup27000113_zpscto7zxpd.jpgGroup30000110_zps6atgp1pe.jpgGroup28000112_zpseqonfnmm.jpgGroup63000078_zpsmqnseqdm.jpgAmy32000007_zpsptu3jeoa.jpg 

Knux8000006_zpslhx5gffc.jpg

Amy, Sticks, and Knuckles had the best expressions in this episode. So many of them were just too cute, wacky, or funny.

You forgot the chase scene-

tumblr_inline_nt5w9wYhs31taxesp_540.png

tumblr_inline_nt5w9lgQ6V1taxesp_540.png

tumblr_inline_nt5w9d1iLN1taxesp_540.png

XD

• Thumbs Up 7

This episode had the best facial expressions.Group11000129_zps9ecahuiq.jpgGroup17000123_zpsuozjiwfa.jpgGroup6000135_zpsvol4opqj.jpgGroup21000119_zps7xgosfbi.jpgGroup25000115_zpsl97elkew.jpgGroup26000114_zpsowx74umk.jpgGroup27000113_zpscto7zxpd.jpgGroup30000110_zps6atgp1pe.jpgGroup28000112_zpseqonfnmm.jpgGroup63000078_zpsmqnseqdm.jpgAmy32000007_zpsptu3jeoa.jpg 

Knux8000006_zpslhx5gffc.jpg

Amy, Sticks, and Knuckles had the best expressions in this episode. So many of them were just too cute, wacky, or funny.

Can anyone make me a GIF of that Amy/Sticks freak out moment? Stick's expressions are hilarious.

Kj0lX9.gif

Enjoy.

The joke was years too late, but I still found it funny. They're finally using RoL characters now!

• Thumbs Up 3

This episode had the best facial expressions.

*snipadipadoo*

did a thing

LkgzDVk.jpg

Edited by Zer0 the Assassin
  • Thumbs Up 2

Another "goof" in Episode 39:

Justin Beaver saw Lady Walrus fainted with his eyes "instantly" closed. That was a bad animation.?

7ed.gif

Personally this episode could be better, for example they could've made Amy and Sticks legitly like Justin instead of throwing in the hypnotizer crap, that'll give the episode a nice lesson on how different people like different things and how you shouldn't mess with people's preferences.

I'm thankful they didn't really like him. It shows that they have better taste in music. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Is here anyone from europe( and not france/ uk?) If yes, did you get a trailer for boom?

Yes, I'm spanish. Er... No, there is not yet. But certainly for september-october, I think. ^_^;)

I think everyone's summed up Battle of the Boy Bands well enough, but was that an All Hail Shadow reference that Tails slipped in there? And Sonic still knows how to play the guitar XD

Since they used perci as a background character, I wonder if shadow will end up with the same fate..

Bill Freiberger has confirmed that the yellow fox girl from Battle of the Boy Bands is indeed Zooey.

tumblr_inline_nt7dabdw2i1spvjls_500.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Most likely reruns, but still cool. (It's late August. A lot of schools are in session now. Who's seeing this?)

Most likely reruns, but still cool. (It's late August. A lot of schools are in session now. Who's seeing this?)

I'm sure there's a few kids that don't have school yet. My siblings don't start until late next weekish.

Either that or they're homeschooled.

I'm sure there's a few kids that don't have school yet. My siblings don't start until late next weekish.

Either that or they're homeschooled.

A lot of the northwest doesn't get back for a while. Like, I get into Junior year like, a week into September.

Today's episode was so cute. I found it Interesting to see Eggman helped Tails with his crush the most. I liked how Tails kept approaching one friend for advice, only for Tails to fail at trying to remember what his friends showed him. It was funny to see each of his friends give romantic advice that would work for them, but not for Tails. Sonic telling Tails to act cool and indirect. (Did he really need Comedy Chimp to cross dress for Sonic's demonstration?) , Knuckles teaching Tails to act tough, and how Amy shows Tails how she gets emotional when watching old fashion romance films (which causes Tails to dress up like the Phantom Of The Opera, lol) I Laughed how Sticks practically gave Tails romance advice for a wild bird mating dance. It was also cool to see Eggman using a never before seen robot at the beginning, instead of just reusing a recycled robot 3d model again. My only complaint was how stiff the animation was, and the lack of facial expressions. It's a shame the animation is so inconsistent. One day it's fluid like The Sidekick, and Battle Of The Boy Bands, then it's back to being stiff like How To Succeed In Evil Without Really Trying...

Another great episode. Notable funny moments include Comedy Chimp dressed like a girl, Tails' "where can I find [a woman]?" question and Amy's subsequent enraged reaction, and finally, Eggman being happy he sprung for the heart iris upgrade. Glad things ended well for Tails in regards to winning Zooey over. Eggman really can help the gang out... when he feels like it.

Something notable-- Sonic and Tails once again attempt to utilize the "Speeding Swing Surprise" maneuver last used 39 episodes ago (!) in the show's debut episode, "The Sidekick". But unlike in that episode, because of a lovestruck Tails, it ends badly. At least, for Sonic.

Today's episode was...weird. I like that it's not focused solely on the guys trying to help Tails impress the girl, but the other girls in the group as well. It's just kinda weird because there's such a gap between the skill of the heroes and the other members of the village when it comes to not getting Eggman'd.

Speaking of which, Eggman used a new robot this episode, as well as a new color scheme for a classic robot (I think it was called the Mega?). I'm not sure what his pattern for inventing robots and reusing other ones is. I think we've seen obliterator bot once(?) more since episode 2, and we've seen a lot of octopus bot and burn bot. But we've got this new robot, which for some reason reminds me of Rundus from Metroid Prime 3. I'm really hoping that at some point (probably next season) we'll see Metal Sonic. 

Back to the episode, I think last week's was better just by how fucking off the grid and insane it was compared to the other episodes. I probably would've enjoyed this more if my brain hadn't exploded into "what the FUCK" last week. That, and the whole negative continuity thing making this episode essentially pointless. I doubt Zoey will stay Tails' girlfriend in future episodes.

Actually, I'd rather her be part of the "WAKE UP MOTHERFUCKER" episode and be the first person to get roboticized by Eggman, sparking the start of the heroes' decline, the rise of the empire and the eventual end of all life on the planet

Zooey just kinda seems like  thing to be won, making the whole thing seem pointless. I mean why does he like her? I don't exactly see why I should be rooting for him if all she ever did was exist.

Edited by Amomynous

Speaking of which, Eggman used a new robot this episode, as well as a new color scheme for a classic robot (I think it was called the Mega?). I'm not sure what his pattern for inventing robots and reusing other ones is. I think we've seen obliterator bot once(?) more since episode 2, and we've seen a lot of octopus bot and burn bot. But we've got this new robot, which for some reason reminds me of Rundus from Metroid Prime 3. I'm really hoping that at some point (probably next season) we'll see Metal Sonic. 

My good sir, don't you know your video game tropes?

When an enemy reappears with a darker color scheme, it means it's several times stronger now!

But yeah, this was a good episode. Leave it to Eggman to be the voice of reason when it comes to romance. (Seriously, what woman wouldn't want a guy with that much power, wealth, and stache?) I loved the heroes' ridiculous dating advice, and I'm happy that Tails got the girl. After 23 years, he finally has a love interest that's actually reasonable! But the highlight was Comedy Chimp in drag!

• Thumbs Up 1