Awoo.

Season 1 | Sonic Boom: TV Series Discussion

Ming Ming Hatsune

I feel like an episode about Eggman's evil ex-girlfriend who one day shows up and proves that she's more competently evil than him would be really great and fitting.

Bonus points if she somewhat resembles Regina Ferrum.

This episode was pretty good. It had a solid story and the jokes were more spread out evenly. My favorite highlights include.

Amy - "I'm a lady!! I'm elegant and refined, ya jerk!!"

Comedy Chimp in drag.

Eggman breaking the fourth wall twice. "Finally! My background music changer!" (Later on) "Good thing I went for the 'heart-iris' upgrade!"

Mrs Walrus is kind of being a tramp. First she's swooning over Justin Beaver (albeit not her fault due to mind control ray), then her and Goat Lady are swooning over Knuckles during his workout. I mean, she's a new mother and isn't the Straw Hat Walrus her husband? This has been another edition of "Reading too much into things".

This episode was pretty good. It had a solid story and the jokes were more spread out evenly. My favorite highlights include.

Amy - "I'm a lady!! I'm elegant and refined, ya jerk!!"

Comedy Chimp in drag.

Eggman breaking the fourth wall twice. "Finally! My background music changer!" (Later on) "Good thing I went for the 'heart-iris' upgrade!"

Mrs Walrus is kind of being a tramp. First she's swooning over Justin Beaver (albeit not her fault due to mind control ray), then her and Goat Lady are swooning over Knuckles during his workout. I mean, she's a new mother and isn't the Straw Hat Walrus her husband? This has been another edition of "Reading too much into things".

Also when Tails's tails uncontrolably spin while he's looking at Zooey, it feels like he's having an e-sokething.....

And that delivery turtle is literally the 2nd fastest turtle in fiction, right behind that turtle in My Friends Tigger and Pooh when he takes off his shell.

I must say I liked this episode. Well it's not my top favourite or anything, but it was decent. I really liked how all Tails' friends gave him some advice, especially Sonic and the crossdressing Chimp. Though I must admit one thing - for some reason I was more interested in Eggman's package than Zooey :D btw - I never liked the Chimp much until now, he appeared in very random situations and didn't really do anything that made me laugh but it changed with this episode.

"Tails Crush" was  a great episode with plenty of hilarious moments throughout. Interestingly enough the time Tails messed up it had nothing to do with one of his inventions going awry. Tails' efforts in trying to win Zooey's heart were adorable as well as hilarious due to the combination of bad advice he was given and then not applying that said bad advice to make matters worse. Interestingly it was Dr. Eggman's advice that was the most helpful and sure enough it worked. 

Additional observations on my end for Episode 40:

oZYOI3K.png?2
Sonic and Knuckles engage in another obnoxious yet dangerous form of recreation...

4kXPSZj.jpg?2
Dr. Eggman causing a scene at the Post Office...Apparently this is entertainment for the townspeople!

wGMnvwD.png?2
Tails being embarrassed about his crush in front of his friends...he's so off that he's even accepting one of Sticks' crazy theories!And that's not true about you not being adorable Tails! :P

BuVWrBR.png?2
Loving Sonic's gesture and assurance he would help his little bro out...I knew his advice wasn't going to be good though! :D

U9kvd3R.png?2
Hello Kitty parody! Tails is all exicited about his Hello Doggy pen to go with his Hello Doggy notebook! ;)

Oh6ZJok.png?2
Trying to impress Zooey with the Phantom of the Opera and Romeo and Juliet references by Tails here...hilarious!

HXQAubo.png?2
He must of been really desperate at this point...Tails should of known that taking advice from Sticks was going to be a bad idea! :P

WVtSsMq.png?2
There's the "Speeding Swing Surprise" done right after Tails botched it up in the beginning of the episode!

LUPZ8U0.jpg?3
Sticks, Sonic, Knuckles and Amy cheering for Tails after he single-handedly and impressively defeated Dr. Eggman! :)

avZPqb4.png?2
I had a feeling this episode was going to end up with Tails having his heart broken...Glad I was wrong! :)

Again "Tails Crush" was a really good episode with a bunch of funny moments. Tails really shined in this episode and contrary to what he said, he was adorable per usual! :) While the advice for the most part given to Tails was misguided or was straight-up bad, I liked how everyone was willing to help him in winning Zooey over. Dr. Eggman though hit it on the head...Just be yourself! Tails followed that advice, and was able to save the day (and Zooey) in an amazing way and it worked out well for him :) Happy endings for everyone-even Dr. Eggman after suffering defeat as he had is "Heart Iris Upgrade"! :P I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what "Bro Down Showdown" is all about come next week! :)

• Thumbs Up 8

The animation quality really irks me in some episodes. It's just so inconsistent. Some episodes like Closed Door Policy looks great while in some episodes like Chez Amy, the head and mouth animations make SFM animations look like Pixar.

hehe well.. i think this episode wasn't what i was specting.. at all XD but it was very funny..

i loved Knuckles advice XD haha it actually worked for himself! 

and also Sticks' advice was pretty funny..  Tails doing  "coo coo! coo coo!"  and then Zooey' s  sneeze was so cute! XD haha

i was between hoping and not hoping Tails would get heart broken again now on this canon..XD but heeh..was still a surprise he got the girl and thanks to Eggface XD .. i was expecting Zooey would get kinda mad at tails because it was kinda planned..haha

now.. i know there is not too much continuity on the show.. but

what will happen to Tails' plane?

tumblr_ntl5f5grPA1uwb389o1_540.jpg  

what will happen to your babies Tails? your tools! XD ahhaha :Djust joking with the situation nothing else XD

Don't worry, they'll still be friends, in fact Plane and Tail's tools want him to be with Zooey :lol:

btw i call this ship Tooey and Tails of the Enders (get it ?)

• Thumbs Up 2

Did anyone notice this in episode 40?

I saw two red ducks similar to the ones from Duck Hunt at the start of the episode.

With the episode airing this Saturday in America, I'm going to throw a wild guess, and assume that either Comedy Chimp, or Soar the Eagle will be the host of the game show Sonic and Eggman enter. 

With the episode airing this Saturday in America, I'm going to throw a wild guess, and assume that either Comedy Chimp, or Soar the Eagle will be the host of the game show Sonic and Eggman enter. 

Well who else ?

Seeing as a lot of game show hosts are comedians, I'll say Comedy Chimp.

Besides, he needs some recognition.

BTW, I saw that ratings has been decreased since 3 weeks ago. http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-100-saturday-cable-originals-8-15-2015.html (latest Sonic Boom tv show ratings.)

The lack of promotion is really killing the ratings. Cartoon Network really isn't doing a good job with that either...ugh.

• Thumbs Up 2

Nothing interesting is going to happen until shadow's supposed "sega announcing his appearance" happening, unless he lied about that. I wonder if bringing back the rest of the sonic cast is the only thing that could make it better.

I think them actually bothering to market/advertise it would help. Needlessly introducing other SegaSonic characters isn't the only way to better the ratings. Like, I really want to see them, but they need to do it right. Just having Shadow show up one day and be like "hey" is the wrong way to handle it.

Actually, I'd been thinking that a good way to have Metal Sonic become a thing is for Sonic to get injured, and Tails builds Metal Sonic as a temporary replacement, but then Eggman takes control of the thing using his remote thingy. All things considered, after all, Tails hasn't actually built any self-controlled robots of his own in the show. 

BTW, I saw that ratings has been decreased since 3 weeks ago. http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-100-saturday-cable-originals-8-15-2015.html (latest Sonic Boom tv show ratings.)

Wait. Can someone see if TV By The Numbers has the same ratings or not? 

What do you know, that's a video I edited and put on my Youtube page. I'm glad you agree with the message.

At least we agree on one thing. We both fucking hate Teen Titans Go (Home) 

• Thumbs Up 2

At least we agree on one thing. We both fucking hate Teen Titans Go (Home) 

Does annyone even like Teen Titans Go ?

Does annyone even like Teen Titans Go ?

I haven't watched it, but the ad about that in my life for 2 years.

The lack of promotion is really killing the ratings. Cartoon Network really isn't doing a good job with that either...ugh.

If only Sonic Boom TV had been aired on Disney Channel before.