Awoo.

Season 1 | Sonic Boom: TV Series Discussion

Ming Ming Hatsune

The answer is "Cindy Robinson".

Source, please?

Or is this general knowledge?

Big Spoilers of an upcoming episode. 

Hidden Content

Something tells me not to trust that. Do you know where you found it? Because it could easily be a photoshop.

Big Spoilers of an upcoming episode. 

Hidden Content

Wh-what the actual

WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS.

EDIT: I'm having second thoughts, is it meant to be blurry?

Edited by El Dorito

And this is the part where the forum explodes. In all seriousness that looks somewhat legit, the model looks new, and matches the blurring of the screenshot.

It comes from a person who has access to the french airings of the episode. They mainly post Sonamy Boom Spoilers and have recently uploaded the Perci episode in French. 

Thats 99% true. As rol is before the show and metal sonic is reactivated at the end, it can be true

Edited by Diamond Z

Went to her tumblr and....

FOUND IT.

I would of posted the link myself, but I barely make posts on the SSMB. I'm mainly just an observer. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't breaking any rules! 

Now, I'm not saying this is real... but this better be dang real.

If it is, then I can't wait to see how Metal spices up the show. I mean, I'm sure it'll still be heavily comedy-focused, but it'd be pretty cool to see him fight the gang in the show-- he could be a real challenge.

Edited by SonicWind

I wonder if Metal Sonic'll be a recurring character or if it's a one shot appearance. Considering he doesn't have a voice (unless they changed that!), it'd be really easy to have him in whatever episode they want, so I guess it just depends on whether or not they have a place for him in any particular episode.

So when are we gonna see Shadow

Metal showed up at the last minute? If that's the case then I think shadow will show up as well. 

I'm just a bit upset that these characters from game showed up in the last batch of episodes. Plus, there no announcement of season 2  yet and it's almost done airing all 56 episode. So I think really does feel like these character were shoved in at the last minute. :/

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh hey Foreman Fred! (I think) From ROL! 

I'm gonna assume that something of Eggman's was stolen and Sonic was accused, Knuckles attempts to help prove Sonic innocent and apparently, Metal Sonic's the theif, but it was all a part of Eggman's plan. The end. The villagers constantly gasping though....

Metal showed up at the last minute? If that's the case then I think shadow will show up as well. 

I'm just a bit upset that these characters from game showed up in the last batch of episodes. Plus, there no announcement of season 2  yet and it's almost done airing all 56 episode. So I think really does feel like these character were shoved in at the last minute. :/

They'd be crazy not to renew this show after seeing its ratings. I mean, around a million adults watch this show at most; who knows how many children?

The Boom TV show is gold-- comedy gold that's raking in the ratings, thus more people showing up to CN which benefits them in the long run. Sure, they fail to advertise it, but it still gets attention because of the large amount of Sonic fans. CN won't leave it in the dust, and I doubt SEGA will do the same-- they run the whole thing.

Maybe I'm being overly optimistic here, but that's the way I see things.

They'd be crazy not to renew this show after seeing its ratings. I mean, around a million adults watch this show at most. Who knows how many children?

Yeah, kinda like how they made another season of sonic x due to it's popularly. I dunno, it all depends if Sega and Oudio Productions want to make another one. 

Turns out that French episode we saw was called "C'est pas moi c'est l'autre" ("It was not me! It was the other!")

fairly obvious...

Good ratings don't necessarily guarantee a show will be renewed, though it's certainly a good sign. There's other factors to consider--how well the toys are selling, for example.

...Although, I swear I remember reading somewhere in this thread that the ratings weren't as high as they used to be.

They should wait for the show to air everywhere to see if its doing good worldwide,  because there are still many countries who dont have the show

Episode of Metal Sonic. (French)

Hidden Content

It seems that by this point the villagers no longer treat Eggman as an evil mastermind but as a weird scientist with a lot of robots for some reason.

METAL-SONIC! YES! I'm fanobsessing so much right now. =D

I've been waiting so much to see Metal in the series... Tho tis a shame yet again they are going with the no talking idea for the character... Ohwell... still awesome.