Awoo.

Sonic Boom Screenshot Thread *page 6* "Don't Cross the Ender-Beams"

Badnik Mechanic

SONIC%20BOOM%20VIDEO%20GAME%20-%2004%20T

Eugh, look how fucking dead Tails looks, its like something from Spore.

I REALLY hope these models are improved

But why are his arms blue? This is super nitpicky, but it totally throws off an otherwise solid design. Even Amy's arms are the right color.

But why are his arms blue? This is super nitpicky, but it totally throws off an otherwise solid design. Even Amy's arms are the right color.

Why aren't we bothered by Tails or Knuckles' arm color again.

Isn't it safe to assume that the game presented in the trailer is a beta build of some kind? Surely final models will be touched up on

12335876865_a94fd9e172.jpg

Everyday is upper body day. Oh and he taped over his Lego shoes. Those things were dangerous. 

• Thumbs Up 3

I've been thinking about the whole "blue arms" thing. And I realised that they actually unify Sonic's design with the other male hedgehogs. Sonic's the only male one to have skin toned arms, Shadow and Silver's are both fur coloured.

Nonetheless, it still doesn't look right to me.

12335876865_a94fd9e172.jpg

Everyday is upper body day. Oh and he taped over his Lego shoes. Those things were dangerous.

Someone must stepped on his foot, and required immediate medical attention. So he taped them up to avoid any serious injury.

Love the environment. Very Unleashed-like.

Problem is Sonic looks like he has a serious issues with his spine. He should probably go see a chiropractor about that or some shit.

The environments don't really look Sonic at all to me (very "Jak & Daxter" instead, which seems to be for obvious reasons considering the ex-ND members), but I do really appreciate how gorgeous they are, as well as their scale.

Just doesn't feel very Sonic-y either since there's such a lack of slopes or big hills (minus those one or two shots we saw), it looks really flat. But then again, this is a spinoff game and not exactly a real Sonic game, so I guess it can pass. :P

• Thumbs Up 2

Looks terrible.. *shakes head..

We really advocate that people explain their opinions in some semblance of detail, otherwise posts like these count as spam.

• Thumbs Up 8

Eugh, look how fucking dead Tails looks, its like something from Spore.

I REALLY hope these models are improved

They will be since the trailer said these were "in progress" shots.

I'd say those graphics look great! I like how Sonic and his friends look in those screenshots. The areas the screenshots showed were gorgeous as well, like that Pumpkin Panic level, if that is what the level is called. I would also have to say that the concept art for this game is good looking as well.