Awoo.

Please Welcome Your New TSS Staff

Badnik Mechanic

Well I know Symbiotic, can't say I've seen the other two around, sorry.

Congratulations to all three either way.

now give us stuffs

Congratulations you guys!

Now go out there and get us some news, dammit!

Congrats everyone, have seen you all around, and chatted on occasion, and wish you the best of luck

Yay! I hope we get to see even more fun and unique content now biggrin.png

maybe fill in those blank informational pages and dead links (well, non-links) on the main site

*peels face of floor*

Yaaaayyyy...

*is unconscious again*

You'd be tired too if you had to go through today. XD

• Thumbs Up 1

Thank you everyone~ I'll be sure to do my job the best I can. Like Hero said today was quite the day to get promoted for. 

The first thing I'm gonna do is give the Sonic on TSS' banner some blue arms and a scarf to represent our new direction

Yes, what they did not know is that we had planned Sonic Boom's reveal to be today all along so that we could really test their mettle. The forum anarchy and database failure were state of the art special effects to aid in the deception.

Well, it's not the way most staff start anyway. They did a good job, I'd say.

• Thumbs Up 3

Actualy thats a good point, especialy with the announcement of a new one, can you guys please update the animation page? perhaps the game one as well

Well done everyone! What a first day huh? Its the equivalent of Leon S Kennedy's first day as a police officer :-p

I feel like promoting you guys during the Sonic Boom reveal was throwing you into the deep end. xD But you'll do fine. If not, we got life preservers somewhere under the empty beer cans.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats, you three. You'll be epic staff members. I'm totally really late in congratulating y'all but, well, better late than never, I suppose...?

• Thumbs Up 3