Awoo.

Problem With Sonic Heroes?

GamerGirlAdvance

Ok so I love sonic Heroes and I'm working on completing the story 100% However, when I defeat the Egg Emperor with Sonic's team I run into a problem :/ RIGHT at the end of the credits the screen freezes and it only registers the Sonic Team as 95% completed. This ONLY happens with Sonic's team :/ Will I still be able to assess the Metal Sonic Final Battle or am I unable to progress? Any advice will be appreciated :)

Thanks! :)

It's not just that every team needs 100%, but you also have to get all seven Chaos Emeralds to access the last story.

If you want to do that, use Team Rose since their difficulty is easier, and you'll be less likely to lose the key to the special zone.

Yeah I think I have 7/8 Choas Emeralds. I have had the disc since like 2005. I'll give it a clean and see what happans

Only other suggestion is to see if it lets you skip the ending/credits and whether that fixes it.  Doubt it would though, sounds like the issue is it being unable to load the ending image telling you to get all Emeralds/go play the Last Story for some reason.

Yeah I think I have 7/8 Choas Emeralds. I have had the disc since like 2005. I'll give it a clean and see what happans

8 Emeralds? Are you playing Sonic Heroes or Sonic The Fighters?

I've always disliked Heroes special stages due to the slippery controls.

I saw this youtube video on Retro. Apparently the key to beating the special stages easily............is to stay on the ceiling of the tube from start to finish:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDBb9OmQbV8

Has anyone here tried this technique? Does it work?

Hope it's okay posting this here. I couldn't find another active Heroes topic.

• Thumbs Up 1

i like sonic heroes and played it alot when i was younger, i dont have the game anymore, id love to buy it but my brother insults me if i buy a sonic game, i think when i was a kid i didnt get very far but i enjoyed every bit of the game.

to be honest, in sonic adventure 2 and heroes, i iked shadow/team dark better than sonic, now i like them both equally

I know this may sound pathetic, but I swear to God, homing attacks are so unsatisfying to the point that it feels like you're attacking robots made out of plastic or rubber.

PLEASE tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this.

• Thumbs Up 1