Eh, you could have gone into more detail, and there are a couple other threads that technicly cover this, buuuut

I would have to say Nack the weasel, he would make a great neutral/antagonistic enemy/rival who is not a giant threat in of himself, but working with others and by finding stuff can be a huge pain

Silver, I know he has been in recent games but I want him to come back as a significant character with a purpose in the story, I want him to come back because he hasn't really been given a chance in a major game since 06 and if the game has a good writer like Sonic unleashed he could be an absolutely brilliant character

First, you're going to have to put a lot more effort into your opening post.  I understand that you're new, but we foster a very vocal environment here at SSMB, and I'm sorry to say that this kind of opener isn't going to cut it.  One or two paragraphs of explanation and contribution should be about right.

Second, we already have this topic so I'm afraid I'm going to have to close this.  For more information on the kinds of topics we look for on this forum, check out ^.^