Awoo.

SASRT coming to Wii U and PS3 in Japan? Anyone translators in the house?

Hero of Legend

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201402/13047996.html

(If it doesn't work, copy and paste the link to your address bar and hit enter, Famitsu's funny like that...)

It seems to be so according to this week's Famitsu magazine. At first leaks were confused and put the single title of the original (the original Skylanders actually got an brand-new Wii U version when it came out in Japan last year), but now it seems clear it's Transformed.

If anyone is able to accurately translate Japanese to English, it'd be much appreciated and will be news'd when things are clear. :)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hero of Legend

• Autosaver

• Ming Ming Hatsune

• RK64

Top Posters In This Topic

Japanese is my native but Im still learning english still but it says that there will be Sonic characters fans are familiar with and it will have AiAi and Ulala in it to.

it will be there on Febuaray 27. It will have a world tour feature to race with other people.  

I'm surprised that the game is just now coming out in japan, its been a very long time since it was released. 

Japanese is my native but Im still learning english still but it says that there will be Sonic characters fans are familiar with and it will have AiAi and Ulala in it to.

it will be there on Febuaray 27. It will have a world tour feature to race with other people.  

Umm, the game is coming out on May 15th. tongue.png

Anyway, Nintendo Everything had a summary, so I used that for the source and info, and made the post.

Thanks anyway. smile.png

http://www.sonicstadium.org/2014/02/sonic-all-stars-racing-transformed-releasing-in-japan-on-wii-u-and-ps3-on-may-15th/

I was wondering when that release would come along.

Though I'm kind of surprised to see the Vita version excluded here. Isn't the Vita more popular in Japan than anywhere else in the world?

I still think it's an awful decision to release this so close to Mario Kart 8. Releasing it at launch was a fantastic idea - barely any competition.

Its great that this game is finally in Japan...but its coming out so late really bites; its going to get slaughtered by Mario Kart 8 for the Wii U versions :(. Not to mention, Sonic's name in Japan isn't the best with many of his games not selling there (which begs the question of why the Japan version wasn't just called Sega All Stars Racing Transformed? There is plenty of other Sega franchises here to warent that name...).

I'm also surprised that there wasn't an exclusive racer or two for these versions; having Maku (she's very popular in Japan and all) and Ryo (the work is already done, its just porting his model and animations to the Wii U and PS3 versions) would really help make this version sell.

Either way, its great this game is out in Japan; its a great racer that really does almost everything right :).

Didn't Miku have high results in the character poll too? I'm honestly not sure why Sumo/SEGA used Ryo instead of Miku.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Ryo. Considering 99.9% of the decisions are money related, it's odd we didn't see something such as Miku as you pointed out come out to bolster sales in Japan.

If Miku was in Transformed, believe me - Transformed Wii U in Japan will not be slaughtered by Mario Kart 8. I will be expecting MK8 to take more sales overtime but Transformed Wii U would do very well in the first month or so if Miku was in. And who said Ryo would be in this version? It would most likely be the exact same versions as the western, only language would be different.

Didn't Miku have high results in the character poll too? I'm honestly not sure why Sumo/SEGA used Ryo instead of Miku.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Ryo. Considering 99.9% of the decisions are money related, it's odd we didn't see something such as Miku as you pointed out come out to bolster sales in Japan.

Because SEGA doesn't own Miku? They can't do whatever they please with her. They just hold the license to produce her games.

I would like to ask to Sumo if in the japanese release, they will have Ryo Hazuki in consoles versions and if Sumo is thinking about release a Ryo DLC to 360, WiiU and PS3 versions.

Thank you very and best regards.

Un saludo

BY DERHYUS.cool.png