Awoo.

Nintendo Direct (Wii U/3DS Spring Titles) - February 13 [11PM CET/2PM PT]

Carbo

>Spring

So basically a recap of things we probably already knew.

or possibly some announced games that do not have release dates, like X or Hyrule Warriors? or even an unannounced game or two

Wait, it's at ten in the evening? (GMT) That's unusually late.  Wonder what that's all about?

As for what to expect, while they say they're focussing on Spring titles, Directs usually do give us glimpses of a farther future as well, and gosh knows they need to right now, so I'm expecting something a little bit more long-term.  Spring is just the focus, not the entirety... with any luck.

So, what's coming out in the next couple of months?  Yoshi's New Island, Professor Layton Vs. Phoenix Wright, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze...

BubbleBeam

>Thursday

>Nintendo uploads a trailer featuring Diddy Kong

>Diddy Kong pulls out a banana peel

>Suddenly someone tosses the banana away and sends Diddy flying

>"Cranky Kong shows how it's done!"

Yesterday, 09:57 PM

Time to see if I was right. Lets do this.

• Thumbs Up 1

So, who else is hoping for more hype coal to fuel the Sonic Boom hype train?

I'd love info on that SLW Zelda DLC in addition to Sonic Boom, Super Smash, X, and Hyrule Warriors please.

• Thumbs Up 1

About time! Seriously, it's good to see a Nintendo Direct coming tomorrow.

Their focus seems to be on 3DS and Wii U releases throughout Spring, but there might be some room for any big announcement, who knows! I'll certainly look forward to any confirmed release date; an European release date for Kirby Triple Deluxe would be sweet~ =3

Bring it on!

• Thumbs Up 2

More sonic boom news tomorrow?

Maybe we'll finally get the lost world Zelda dlc. Diddy or Dixie for smash tomorrow? Let's see. And some actual new things on mario kart 8.

I'd be surprised if they didn't mention Boom.  It's their third exclusive Sonic title, and it's also a really huge deal for the franchise.  Not sure if they'll announce the Lost World Zelda DLC, though... it depends partly on whether it's ready, of course, but I'm not sure if it would muddy the Boom waters or not.  On balance, I'm going to say that there's a good chance of it.  But it really depends on whether it's finished or not, and of course we can't have any idea of that.

We're definately getting a Kong tomorrow for Smash, likely gonna be Diddy, through I'd love Dixie or Cranky to also take up the mantle, since Mario series already has 5 Reps already not including Yoshi and Wario.

And yeah we definately need some Mario Kart news too, the second trailer showed a lot of stuff off, but not too much new things. I like to know of stuff like new items and characters. 

Oh yeah, hoping for a release date on Kirby triple Deluxe please.

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't know if this means much, but Brian Davis, a gameplay programmer at Next Level Games (Mario Strikers, Punch-Out Wii, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon) just tweeted about the Nintendo Direct.

https://twitter.com/GameplayDev

I wonder if a new game by them will be announced...

or possibly some announced games that do not have release dates, like X or Hyrule Warriors? or even an unannounced game or two

Ha, "X." I'll be surprised if Nintendo gives us anything on that before E3 at this point.

Seriously, give us something on X, Nintendo. Pretty please? :,(

Well, hopefully some new announcements are peppered in here. Hearing about games that are just around the corner or are already out is kind of a drag that I can't be bothered to ever sit through these things.