Awoo.

TwitchPlaysPokemon (Couple minutes passed, guess it's time to save again!)

Goldenlink64

Abby and Jay Leno released, Pidgeot stored, but brought back, our almighty beacon of light Helix Fossil stored.

..Damn you Eevee, you wrought upon us chaos and embroiled darkness that even Helix can no longer contend with.

But hey, now they can gamble without having the feeling of contempt now that Helix has been sacrificed. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I was watching when they fainted in Celadon Gym.  It was agony knowing that they were destined for another few hours of struggling to cut down the same darn tree...

I'm not even sure what they're trying to do now.  Whenever I look, they're flailing about east of Celadon City?  Have they finished Rocket HQ yet, because I know they were there earlier.

They actually ended up accidentally teleporting out of Team Rocket HQ before finding the job. SO now they're heading bac.

Oh god, Flareon is actually being useful... This will only increase the divide between Helix and Dome followers. :o

Oh, nvm, Pidgeot saved the day.

The only issue would be that naturally 50k people aren't actually playing, most are just watching I imagine.  It'd be impossible to work out how many people are "playing".

I'm beginning to notice a pattern here. The more news coverage this game/stream gets, the more people join and troll/control/cluster fuck it up. Hell, they're now in the 70,000s for cripes sake!

Bottomline, this phenomenon's popularity is becoming its own worst enemy.

as of this post everyone is stuck in a room with no one coordinating. LEFT! RIGHT! GO LEFT! GO RIGHT! Pretty damn hilarious. Now imagine a Twitch Plays Flappy Bird.

No. Just No.

Surely Team Rocket is daunted in fear of the mind-hived Red at this point. Never have they been attacked by such a...."maneuver" before.

• Thumbs Up 1

WE ARE SO CLOSE TO THAT STAIRCASE I SWEAR!

But seriously, this is really cool, wonder how you would even set this up?

EDIT: WE DID IT! WE DID IT!

Now let's go back down it! 

One thing dumping Abby and Jay Leno has resulted in though:

19fzwn9yyp2m8png.png

Could it have meant to be??

• Thumbs Up 5

Lol what's funny is eventually it'll reach a point where the game becomes so impossible that people will get bored and leave.  As less people view it, the more progress will be made... until they reach a part that is known to be hard and everyone comes flooding back and screwing it up lol.

• Thumbs Up 8

I can just imagine the the hell that'll break loose if Pidgeot gets released.

It's going to cause such a divide in the House of Helix...

The Helix Fossil has been stashed away in the PC, and the shunned god showed his anger.

tumblr_n16rgohkAa1qam6mpo1_500.png

But wait, maybe our god had good intentions after all!

tumblr_n16rqytdFE1s5hx5go1_500.png

Twitch is now on a voting system when deciding the next action. I doubt we will be getting as many hilarious results from here on out.

• Thumbs Up 2

New input system information!

You can now chain inputs together! Type right2left2 to move right twice and then left twice.

What horrors will this new method bring?