Awoo.

TwitchPlaysPokemon (Couple minutes passed, guess it's time to save again!)

Goldenlink64

I sure hope Morty becomes a character within the Mythos like Bill and Giovanni.

He's one of my favorite gym leaders to date and I wonder how he's going to be interpreted as.

FINALLY. Did they defeat him with Democracy or Anarchy?

Now the journey continues to the next gym! But first, they need to get out of this one. XD

FINALLY. Did they defeat him with Democracy or Anarchy?

Now the journey continues to the next gym! But first, they need to get out of this one. XD

They beat the gym with Democracy, but smacked down Morty with Anarchy. And they're out, and on their way out of Ecruteak.

This playthrough really hasn't been as eventful, suspenseful or entertaining as Red... Maybe it has to do with the fact that feraligatr is so overpowered compared to the others even moreso than Bird Jesus was? Maybe this will pick up when we reach Kanto, AKA Lord Helix's holy land.

Heads up. 4chan is trying to sabotage the stream and release Lazor Gator because he "makes the game boring". :/

Heads up. 4chan is trying to sabotage the stream and release Lazor Gator because he "makes the game boring". :/

Well, it was fun while it lasted.

Uh huh. Source? By which I mean, the actual thread? As popular as this has become with Reddit and Twitch and other communities, there's no way "4chan" (which is not a hivemind) doesn't have a general reaction that isn't just "shut up with that, was better before". Highly doubt "they"'d plan a raid beyond someone suggesting they do that and then no-one caring.

• Thumbs Up 1

Actually, many people on Reddit think the same so it's not a 4chan only thing at the very least.

Heads up guys. Earlier our Ferlaligator was put in the PC, almost released and then rescued. Be on your guards.

Thanks to gracious updates made in Pokemon games following gen 1, HM use is made much easier for Twitch. In other words, we're surfing!

Uh huh. Source? By which I mean, the actual thread? As popular as this has become with Reddit and Twitch and other communities, there's no way "4chan" (which is not a hivemind) doesn't have a general reaction that isn't just "shut up with that, was better before". Highly doubt "they"'d plan a raid beyond someone suggesting they do that and then no-one caring.

I was in the stream when it happened, and while I don't browse 4chan myself, at the very least, there were a lot of people trying to sabotage the stream, and people kept bringing up 4chan.

When I went looking there weren't even threads about the stream anymore. It's mainstream and Reddit loves it, 4chan stopped caring. I don't doubt someone from 4chan might have had a stupid idea and managed to convince some other anons and people from Reddit to do some crap, but that's far from 4chan actually doing something. 4chan doing something is how fast the game progressed without any fancy "democracy" in the first day weeks ago :V

It's weird, though. THe Gen II stream has much fewer viewers, only 20k-ish, which is a fraction of what TPP garnered. I guess people really don't like the gator.

While Feraligatr is definitely overpowered, Johto is one of the easiest games in the series so its kinda justified. Since this was a hack, I'd hoped they'd up the levels  a bit.

So we beat Morty at last?!

Jesus thought Twitch would be butting heads for another day about it. well glad were moving on now.

It's weird, though. THe Gen II stream has much fewer viewers, only 20k-ish, which is a fraction of what TPP garnered. I guess people really don't like the gator.

I think it's more that the novelty has worn off.  We know more or less what to expect now, so each new victory and challenge is less of a surprise, and we have less of an emotional investment now that we know it's possible for the format to succeed.  That's my experience, anyway; I can't force myself to care about this nearly as much as for the first game, to the extent that I think the guy behind it actually erred in continuing the series.

• Thumbs Up 6

Feraligatr does make the game boring though. Him being released would at least be something interesting happening

So is it safe to say that TPP Red is a case of First Installment Wins?

It's kinda ironic how bird Jesus being overpowered made him a deity, yet Feraligatr being overpowered is seen as boring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pidgeot got overleveld due to hilarious circumstances leading up to it, not so much here. I think Gen 1 had more crazy shit happening due to how broken Gen 1 was, this feels like a much more standard playthrough and as a result may not be as fun or intresting to most as it was originally.

No way are we depositing him! Here they go again, blaming the pokemon for their mistakes, and now they're trying to resort to Democracy to get rid of him.

Granted it helps that in this city's pokecenter, there's a guy blocking the PC.

They're seriously trying to kill Feraligatr.....isn't he the only Pokemon that knows Surf...