Awoo.

TwitchPlaysPokemon (Couple minutes passed, guess it's time to save again!)

Goldenlink64

So overnight....stream was down, RIOT ensued...and strange noises? 

Was...was either Lord Helix trying to sabotage AJ's quest, or was Dome trying to send a message?

Speaking of poetic, you guys do remember we have a Dragonite "Katie" on our team currently, right?

Speaking of poetic, you guys do remember we have a Dragonite "Katie" on our team currently, right?

That had occurred to me, yes.  A replay of the epic Venomoth vs. Dragonite fight, but this time, we're rooting for the Dragonite...  That would be perfect.

*Sigh* That's sad. A moment of silence for Twitch!Gold's now forever lost distaff counterpart, Kris.

twitch plays pokemon is more interesting. And I thought Crystal was going to be a attempt to beat the game. Now it's revenge because of the "Gods" releasing Togepi. Man isn't this fun?

IT'S HAPPENING!

We finally got to Red and his first Pokemon was...

EBpBpex.png

This guy! >8D

And then he proceeded to go all Bloody Sunday up in our collective backsides D8<

Seeking the guidance of the Dome to teach Flash, it seems.

Helix is truly dead to us.

Holy shit, the dude actually hacked in Red's team? What a fucking guy. <3

This is gonna do wonders for Gen II's lore.

I wonder if the levels are going to be the same as in TPP Red or the same as Red's Pokes in GSC. Zapdos was lvl 81 at the end of TPP gen 1, however Red's Pikachu is also lvl 81 and he leads with it.

If all the Pokémon are the same levels as they were at the end of Red then this battle is going to be pitifully easy after Zapdos is defeated

Battery Jesus decimated them again eh?

Another harsh lesson that shows they aren't worthy to go face-to-face with Gods and Kings. 

Unless Solid Snake leads they're going to have a hard time. Heck even if he does lead it's going to be a war of attrition due to him being almost 30 levels lower.

This issue with Snake leading is they waste all his Rock Throw PP which is their key to beating Zapdos. They can't just struggle to victory without us being here for days on end.

No one said killing the gods would be easy.

I like how this is quite literally the last hurdle in this entire thing.

• Thumbs Up 1

A portion of a Game Informer interview with the creator of Twitch Plays Pokemon...

GI: Have you heard anything from Nintendo or The Pokémon Company in support, or asking you to take it down?

TPP: No, I haven't heard anything from Nintendo. The only people ordering me to take the stream down are disgruntled Twitch users annoyed by instability issues caused by TPP's popularity.

Sorry to double post.

We're fighting red, and beat Zapdos!

Edit: Aww man, we were so close that time.

We may have lost this round, but the history has been written.

XqhqFeW.jpg

Isn't it weird that he's not the last one?

GSC AI is smarter than RBY AI, and opponents use the Pokemon that will grant them an advantage when one of their party is KOed.

Not even Helix can stop the order of 0s and 1s.

Not sure if this was posted yet, but in case you were doubting, Emerald is confirmed.

Giggling May's mind, the Sky Tower, legendaries, Raqyuaza, etc awaits!