Awoo.

TwitchPlaysPokemon (Couple minutes passed, guess it's time to save again!)

Goldenlink64

TPP Crystal is now on a countdown. Emerald will begin in a little under 7 days whether Red is beaten or not.

1924879_625378780844280_1272747679_n.jpg

This is pretty hype! Helix's defeat triggered something... And now there is a countdown, Anarchy took over and Democracy has been completely blocked, now we have 7 days to finish Red's team before our own world collapses unto itself! :o

This is the true endgame guise! :V

BTW I don't really expect the admin to end everything in the remote chance we don't defeat Red, he's probably going to be like "welp, no Emerald for you guys, we'll have to do Ruby instead lols".

And since he's been "considering" using a randomizer there won't be much difference anyway. (emphasis on considering because it wasn't outright confirmed he would)

Link for those who don't know what the randomizer is, it's a fun way to replay the games from time to time.

Oh wow, a countdown until the end of the world, with only that much time to beat Red?  What a fantastic idea for the lore.  Will the heroes of Crystal be able to overcome the gods, or will their legacy be one of eternal defeat?

LAZORGATOR DID IT

A.J. DID IT

THE GODS ARE DEAD

ALL HAIL LAZORGATOR

8XvW5pe.png

• Thumbs Up 5

That battle was spectacular! So do we have a YouTube video of it yet?

The lore that the Helix - obsessed fraction of the mob, Red and deified company were the bad guys (albeit some unintentionally) and we and Gold saved the planet from disaster.

I'm glad they adjusted the levels for the final battle. I actually can't wait to see what they do in lore forEmerald. Will they hack Gold or Red in? Will Magma and Aqua be replaced by Team Helix and Team Dome as extremists trying to keep their dying religions alive? Or will they start from scratch? Helix and Dome being forgotten religions of ancient times, maybe mentioned in some world history books, who will now make way for the religions of the gods of nature... REAL gods, with REAL power... This is picking up my interest again, but I don't forsee it picking up the level of hype it had with Red.

I like that we're waiting a week before this starts again. A good break is what Crystal needed, but at least Emerald's getting it. 

And somewhere, in a far away region, a quiet girl begins to hear the voices being born anew.

• Thumbs Up 1

The lore for Crystal ended up being just perfect, didn't it?  This is great.  I'll have to look in on Emerald once it starts.  That game... is going to be really quite interesting.

I never played Gen 3, so this will be a first for me. Everything will be new.

Similar to how it was with me for Gen 2 (except I haven't just played that particular Gen since forever).

And somewhere, in a far away region, a quiet girl begins to hear the voices being born anew.

But RSE takes place at the same time RBY does.

The Mob is omnipresent.

797.jpg

Guess it's safe for Ace now.

But RSE takes place at the same time RBY does.

The Mob is omnipresent.

I've never such a notion before. Source?

Either way, this is a different universe.