Goldenlink64

TwitchPlaysPokemon (Couple minutes passed, guess it's time to save again!)

I think it's a pretty common belief, but I can't remember what the in-game evidence was now.  I'll try and look it up, but I think it was implied in the extra content in FireRed/LeafGreen, something to do with Bill and the trading system...?

Bill sends an email to Lanette in RSE, and mentions in the Japanese script that he and Lanette are the original co-developers of the Pokemon storage system. Celio also mentions connecting with Lanette via the Pokemon Network when the player retrieves the Ruby and Sapphire for him in FRLG. The idea that RBY and RSE are contemporaneous is mostly based on those two details.

I still like the idea of The Mob time-jumping to whenever they see fit though,

Well, it's a possibility. I remember there being a side TPP's of Emerald during Crystal's run-through that featured May being controlled.

Ah, Gen 3. It'll be good to be back in familiar territory since Gen 2's my least visited of the first three gens I played before X and Y.

I wonder if we'll also get the opportunity to conquer Emerald's post game as well.

^AKA Twitch makes a Youtube poop.

We're playing Sonic Advance right now, if you feel like doing something sonic-y this is your chance. o/

EDIT: Annnnd we failed o/

EDIT2: Back again, I thought the author stopped the stream becaose we ran out of time lols

EDIT3: Aaaannnd back to Telefang.

It appears that we have confirmation of an upcoming Twitch Plays Fire Red to boot. 

The fourth game confirmed by the streamer. It is a remake of the first Pokemon Red, but this is a hacked version which introduces a randomizer, meaning that ANY Pokemon can be encountered. Game is set to happen after Pokemon Emerald, with the TPP community having suggested either making it an Alternate Continuity or having Fire Red set in the far future of Kanto..

Well in that case, long time no see,  Red. 

Why confirm it now, for that matter?  On the other hand, I think use of a randomiser is the best way to do FireRed and make it more than just a prettier, more boring replay of Red.  Still, I'd have thought Emerald would take them a while, though they really zipped through Crystal.