Awoo.

TwitchPlaysPokemon (Couple minutes passed, guess it's time to save again!)

Goldenlink64

I wonder if this means that every playable pokemon anime gal will have the edge in preference.  Or if May's just the cooler and more recognizable of the trainers in Gen 3.

Nah, it's just that May is the best pokègal of them all. Also, you know how it's like with the 'net.  You know what I'm talking about...."Let's milk Whitney" and all that...

• Thumbs Up 1

So now the stream is stuck on the Pokemon Emerald screen, and all activity has been disabled. No one can input anything.

So...I don't know if anyone noticed, but  Zapdos was Lv. 81 at the end of the battle.

Ya know, the same level as Red's Pikachu in the next set of games......and I will leave that to your imaginations.

z And it came true alright!

For the sake of everyone who doesn't want to watch the whole thing. At the end of each day I'll have a summary of the events from TV tropes posted so you can enjoy some wacky lore.

• Thumbs Up 5

I'll use the TV tropes descriptions because damn if they make something worth reading. Just reading straight text is no fun.

• Thumbs Up 1

I use and contribute my fair share of/to both to be honest, especially when it comes to Twitch Plays Pokemon.

So Twitch has shown that it is possible for them to function and brave Sonic Advance 1 and 2 during the big break between Crystal and Emerald. Maybe during the wait for Fire Red, they'll have a spin at Advance 3 and the Rush duo.

The Twitch Cannon is set to fire on The Hoenn Region in 10 minutes. Quick SSMB! We must pull an Adventure 2 and weaken the cannon so that it can only target one person instead of the entire region!

Its on~!!!! And they got May.

Or rather they got      /. XDDD 

Edit: Oh no her name is now Camila.

Its on~!!!! And they got May.

Or rather they got      /. XDDD 

Edit: Oh no her name is now Camila.

Not anymore because they resseted the game AGAIN

Urm... whats going on? 

I just turned it on and the host named the character, and then the game resetted?

10 minutes and we've had 2 soft resets and 3 different characters.  Girl twice then guy.  And now I think people are trying to soft reset again so we get the girl lol.

We……got May twice and still end up with fucking Brendan. And im pretty sure the stream dude disabled soft reset.

Fuck this shit.

Its cause they're spamming A to get through the text. 

And speaking of A that's our girl now and forever. 

Hopefully . . . 

We've got May now.

What a start this is off to.

We……got May twice and still end up with fucking Brendan. And im pretty sure the stream dude disabled soft reset.

Fuck this shit.

You can come back now. May is the current recipient of the Twitch Eclipse Cannon.

Status update:Teenage girl simulator 2014: dicking around with your computer, flipping through your diary AND NOT CONFORMING TO YOUR MOM'S BULLSHIT RULES