Awoo.

TwitchPlaysPokemon (Couple minutes passed, guess it's time to save again!)

Goldenlink64

Frankly I was okay with either Torchic or Treecko, as long as we didn't fucking choose that shitbird Mudkip

• Thumbs Up 2

SO apparently Twitch is nick-naming A, "Azula" because she got a Torchic. Go figure, and I see the trumpets are back.

Also for once the first victims weren't Pokemon lost to the PC. Instead they were the victims of the SOft Rest:

Ret Gone: at least 5 different protagonists have been wiped out due to the multiple game crashes and resets. Among the lost are Milton, Slasha, !!, Camilla, Hazel, Reid, and T. They will be missed.external_link.gif Whats happened to them is anything from being runaways of the mob, victims of homicide by the mob or by the current player character, or them living on as Composite Characters with the current female hero and male rival.

Ea3iyXp.png

• Thumbs Up 9

Oh wow, I just tune in and I see 21,000 people in the chat. Yep, I think the break really did a good job getting the normal audience back. And good to see we got May, or Azula. XD

Wow, new lore already:

Breaking News: (self.twitchplayspokemon)

submitted 

16 minutes  ago by Blackultra

A string of child murders in is taking place in LittleRoot Town.

all 1 comments
sorted by: 
best

[–]Trupin 1 point

14 seconds  ago

All starting with the mysterious disappearance of a miss "Slasha." No leads at this time.

ZOksahl.png

pue8JjQ.png215gPqp.png

... welp, I think I know what the source of the voices are in this game. (potential Lore)(self.twitchplayspokemon)

submitted 

1 hour  ago by KingdomXathers

Our current protagonist, A, is the only remaining child of a house fire that killed her 4+ other siblings. The day that she moved into Littleroot Town, the spirits of her siblings, who had been dormant all these years, awaken and start to wreak havok on the poor girl's head.

MkjNRS3.png

SO apparently something about "Azula" murdering and absorbing her older siblings.

• Thumbs Up 1

kTHYdPI.png

Ah, and now people are loring that Brendan is "Mr. T" (the deleted boy character) is our "back for revenge" rival.

Oh, this playthrough's going to be a much better rush of fun.

• Thumbs Up 3

all 94 comments
sorted by: 
best

[–]Kyuubi_McCloud 114 points

2 days  ago

And then the professor gets attacked by a wild monster.

[–]lucid_elusive[S] 79 points

2 days  ago

The Poochyena are usually so peaceful...something's got them spooked...

[–]RJWalker 46 points

2 days  ago

It's Zigzagoon in Emerald.

ROFL! Ah the gold mine this game's lore is becoming!laugh.png

We once again engage Brendan.

Very funny Twitch. Seems Azula might have a case of the Yandere for Mr. T./Brendan.

Not too surprising I guess...

tumblr_n2tdjkNImZ1r2cnpko1_1280.png

Either she loves Brendan in a sick, sick way, just wants to merge him into herself as she did with her deceased siblings, or both.

I think this is the first time Twitch will be playing an evil character. She was already messed up before we got here.

I think this is the first time Twitch will be playing an evil character. She was already messed up before we got here.

Its debatable though. Red was considered as a hero with his pokemon and Helix was lawful good. By Crystal he more or less was the antagonist, it depends if how you see AJ and Lazorgator. And even then you can interpret it as the mob being evil.

Azusa? Her love is a stapler.

So no one seems to mention the fact our chicken is named zyyxyy.

He's bringing something back for sure.

UFcJ13N.jpg

6AeeURO.jpg

And more crazy "A" fanart

tumblr_n2tmoc2fEa1r2cnpko1_1280.png

• Thumbs Up 2

And more crazy "A" fanart

tumblr_n2tmoc2fEa1r2cnpko1_1280.png

Jesus, that's terrifying.

Yeesh. Spoilered for your sanity.

i_don_t_want_to_set_the_world_on_fire___

3ViDsOJ.jpg 

This one's more funny than scary, but...

Ove6yZQ.png 

GmekO0P.jpg

This stream started with 40,000 viewers. It just proves that the novelty may have worn off, but the enjoyment has been with the lore this whole time. Now the stream is at around 10,000 average; but I bet that average is just those 40,000 circulating in and out. We've found our dedicated fanbase.

• Thumbs Up 2

Indeed. Not too mention that the artwork's been pouring in much more consistently this time around.

There's rumors of AJ/Gold filling in for Steven in certain areas.

I'm loving this new lore WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more than I should...this fanart ain't helping. xD

It seems as though either Camila A. Slash/A-Chan is too being affected by the voices, wants the voices to come, or outright (quite snobbish like I may add) won't bow down to the voices and will 'take their Anarchy'.

tpp_emerald_by_kimikonyanchan-d7b4vsa.pn

i_was_just_a_kid_by_khionexiovi-d7b70ub.

tpp3_by_lebgar-d7b5k1w.jpg

tpp_emerald__a_by_chthonickhonri-d7b5o2x

• Thumbs Up 1

tpp__it_s_a_for_anarchy_by_eugeneration-

I like to picture the moment they capture a pikachu and instead of fighting the pokemon, she just constantly says 

"Pikachu.... thunder shock attack" Over and over again... as the pikachu constantly zaps the trainer. 

• Thumbs Up 4