Awoo.

TwitchPlaysPokemon (Couple minutes passed, guess it's time to save again!)

Goldenlink64

So basically, A is rebelling against the voices and is actually kind of succeeding?

I think my headcanon of A is quickly becoming that she's handling this better than Red and AJ, but still really hates the mob. Unique from the tragic hero tropes of the first two protags, at least. I'm...not really a fan of the other, super edgy interpretations of her.

Not saying I have a problem with people who do go with those headcanons, mind you. All the fun of this whole thing has been the different ways of looking at the events!

Well put Elements.

She's true Anarchy. Anarchy doesn't always mean destruction, it just means doing whatever you want. And who says everything you want is evil? She defies the commanders' anarchy with her own anarchy.

She’s stronger than ever and won’t let anybody totally control her. 

The further we go, the further we defy our "creators".

Gen 1 was about accepting your lord and saviour. Gen 2 was about defying him. Gen 3 is starting to become about defying the "will of the universe" itself.

Ah, beautiful.

I6c5U2W.png

Because She was the Virgin Marill until Zexy finally activated and tapped into her puberty,  thus evolving her into Azumarill. 

Also,  wow,  you're the one who made that!? I've been going to directly congratulate its maker.  That one was brilliant!

Oh scrap.tumblr_inline_ml2bx8qQr41qz4rgp.gifWe're in a GAME CORNER. You guys remember the 'ol Celadon City Game Corner SAGA right?

Excellent! With a current party of five, we'll have room for Sheninja, should Dottie evolve.

Well now, looks like I'm at it again. Since a lot of people want our AzuMarill to not be a virgin anymore.

marill_temper_by_davis_lightheart-d7bhql

• Thumbs Up 1

Azumarill and Dottie have been downed by Sonic Boom.

So, th Mob side of Twitch and the trolls are so fucking insistent NOT to evolve Zexy to the point where they're constantly losing us easy-to-win-via-a battles. Scrap.

Azumarill and Dottie have been downed by Sonic Boom.

So, th Mob side of Twitch and the trolls are so fucking insistent NOT to evolve Zexy to the point where they're constantly losing us easy-to-win-via-a battles. Scrap.

Slightly off topic but every time i see sonic boom i think of the game .

Slightly off topic but every time i see sonic boom i think of the game .

That was the idea behind that tidbit this time.cool.png

While A's lore is still developing, ready for some actual team lore?

Enter the tragic romance of Zexy and Marill. A love now in jeopardy because of Zexy's "Peter Pan" syndrome.

Titled: 

You never grew up…

0cU3KIb.png

Such sadness abound, until Torchic can finally be evolved! Alas!

Oh great, so Twitch's Mob side, upon yet AGAIN refusing to let Torchic evolve has gotten rid of ember and replaced it......Mirror Move. Sound familiar to a certain Gen 1 bird?

And there still on Wattson. If only they'd just let Torchic evolve ugh.

On the bright side, they'll hopefully learn Flamethrower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funnily enough, there's actually people who do say that's one of the reasons why they're holding off Combusken and Blaziken. Hopefully it won't be for naught and sooner or later we'll finally get to evolve Torchic. For love's sake of course according to the lore.

While A's lore is still developing, ready for some actual team lore?

Enter the tragic romance of Zexy and Marill. A love now in jeopardy because of Zexy's "Peter Pan" syndrome.

Titled: 

0cU3KIb.png

Such sadness abound, until Torchic can finally be evolved! Alas!

bb5.jpg

Speaking of team lore, here's more on Nina.

bb5.jpg

Speaking of team lore, here's more on Nina.

And speaking about that:

3d 19h 58m Mysteriously obtained a Lv20 Shedinja!

/u/rctgamer3 5 minutes ago

3d 19h 56m Nincada evolved into Ninjask!

/u/rctgamer3 6 minutes ago

3d 19h 56m Dottie reached level 20! EVOLVED!!!

/u/bassofthe

SUCESS! We actually got her evolved on our first try! And with that comes Shedininja! Booyah!!!

And damn does Dotty put up a grand fight now! She demolished that entire Water team!!

Them not evolving Torchic reminds me of when Game Grumps played through Emerald.

At least its super cute. And besides Blaziken would just break the game.

Them not evolving Torchic reminds me of when Game Grumps played through Emerald.

At least its super cute. And besides Blaziken would just break the game.

But if he can't grow up, then he can't have true love!sad.png

Oh, here's some PC drama and humor lore too:

kHZUUr8.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

Them not evolving Torchic reminds me of when Game Grumps played through Emerald.At least its super cute. And besides Blaziken would just break the game.

Not really because Blaziken gets annihilated by the last three gyms.

incomplete_twitch_plays_pokemon_fanart_b

Well, only time will tell now, who A's signature Pokemon will be. Unfortunately it won't be Zexy.

• Thumbs Up 1

I knew we were getting complacent with that evil machine! 

Confound you Brad, and your Jinxing ways.

Edit: I made a little drawing in commemoration.

bye_zexy_by_davis_lightheart-d7bng4b.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Well what do you know? Just like that, Zexy's death/release has set a chapter of Gen 3's lore into motion.

32f.png

wd5XswA.png

A had suppressed Slash. Like Smeagul and Gollum. She thought Slash was gone forever.

Then...

This.

Slash is back, everyone. And Helix help us all.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well, it seems people know who to blame now, according to the poster of this screenshot.SYJCh8I.png

Well what do you know? Just like that, Zexy's death/release has set a chapter of Gen 3's lore into motion.

Not gonna lie, I actually got goosebumps after reading through those pictures. Seriously, that was really well done.

I'm gonna be honest, I was really pessimistic after they started Crystal for the reasons said earlier before. I was getting bored since the novelty was feeling like it had worn off and yeah yeah we've been through this already.

But now though? I haven't really had the chance to give Gen III as much attention as I did to Gen I but man, I'm really loving what they've done with the lore this time around. It almost feels like when Gen I started and I kinda wanna know what happens next again now, haha. tongue.png