Awoo.

TwitchPlaysPokemon (Couple minutes passed, guess it's time to save again!)

Goldenlink64

Just updating the post to tell you guys that after some gruelling 40 and so hours full of tears and frustration... WE FINALLY DEFEATED WATTSON!

rweDcSj.png

God dayum! I was never so happy to leave a gym!

Sucks we have to come back here later... >_>

Also, we got a lvl 33 Doge, we got a Wingull (called Bird Cop) and taught it Steel Wing and we also taught Shockwave to Abra, progress! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

• Thumbs Up 7

Now if we could just get Dotty back from the PC. And keep on Wingull, CODENAME: Bird Cop, we'll be set for now!

Because of life I had to read up on on the continuing lore here.

So A-Slash Is Back, Wattson's been conquered, and we have built up an ever stronger team.

So, does anyone else here know that Shedninja is capable of hosting and housing the souls of those who look into its back?

Are you kidding me

Despite the fact it takes a phenomenal effort to release Pokemon in this PC system, they actually managed to do it

And to Zexy, of all of the mon

This is like Abby all over again </3

No. Never again.

de5.png

Vast as the darkness is, we'll have to anyway, because we currently don't have pokemon capable of learning Dive on our team.

cg0AyYb.png?1

And the feels continue to reign in the sadness.

• Thumbs Up 1

By popular lore and reign throughout us for once, Zexy returns.HtZlX5u.png

You could say, "He lives in you".

Ah, Lanette, hostess of the Hoenn Region PC system. We meet at last.

• Thumbs Up 7

Goddamn, thanks a lot, exhausting college; I missed the fights with Maxie, Flannery, and A's father Norman!

Anyway, one of my favorite lore developments is that Azumarill, in light of Zexy's release, has become something of a vengeful Optimus Prime.

luk1NUW.jpg

rOX24YO.png

Needless to say, it's on! For romance sake.

• Thumbs Up 2

Behold, the awesome Maxie  battle at Mt. Chimney!

Oh for crying in the bucket!!!

6d 1h 36m We... deposit Zexinja. So now we have both M4 and Zexinja in the daycare, in order to get them both out we must use 200 Pokedollars. If we don't get them out ASAP, we may not get them out at all.

megs.gif

Always something with you Twitch!

Just a head's up. Apparently now, even in Anarchy mode, button command combos are possible in single posts.

And man, Twitch is on Pokemon capturing spree!

Is Trapinch supposed to be the that pink, 'cause I don't recall such when I played Gen 3? Or has Twitch caught themselves a shiny?

Welp, let's see;

Dotty's just been released and currently all Twitch has in their party is a lvl 6 Tentacool.

Phooey.

What have you done Australia!?

[information] In case you're not following the stream or can't listen to it, there is a text-to-voice software currently reading the Twitch chat right now over the in-game sounds. There are multiple voices reading the lines at once, and, of course, it's very chaotic. This should be momentary.

/u/WintherMaw 32 minutes ago

[Fluff] I'm laughing so much I'm crying. You guys are awesome.

/u/WintherMaw 35 minutes ago

7d 16h 6m Hearing "lololololol" contrasts so much with the general mood right now.

/u/WintherMaw 37 minutes ago

7d 16h 5m Are we just going insane?

/u/WintherMaw 38 minutes ago

7d 16h 4m The voices come back as we enter the Pokémon Center and prepare to face the PC once again.

/u/WintherMaw

Ah ha! WHat irony! The voices being tormented by more voices!

Can't say that probably fares well for May though.weird_sound_by_mystalia-d7c2q7x.png

Allow me to clarify, apparently, the Creator of this stream is now periodically, turning on some voice-speech mechanic, that reads commands out-loud to the very people watching and/or participating in this playthrough for segments of time. I haven't been in for one of these sessions, but it sounds like it gave quite a few a taste of their own medicine.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ugh, not again!

7d 17h 42m Current team: Tentacool, Seviper, Cacnea, Wurmple, Poochyena. We just released Oddish. Still in the PC.

/u/SolidGoldMagikarp 12 minutes ago

7d 17h 42m WE HAVE A POOCHYENA AGAIN.

/u/SolidGoldMagikarp 12 minutes ago

7d 17h 41m APPARENTLY ODDISH WAS JUST RELEASED. RIP. :(

/u/SolidGoldMagikarp 13 minutes ago

7d 17h 41m Current team: Tentacool, Seviper, Cacnea, Wurmple!

/u/SolidGoldMagikarp 13 minutes ago

7d 17h 41m We're depositing POKEMON.

/u/SolidGoldMagikarp 14 minutes ago

7d 17h 40m Messing with the PC.

/u/SolidGoldMagikarp 15 minutes ago

7d 17h 39m Back in the building.

/u/SolidGoldMagikarp 17 minutes ago

7d 17h 37m In the building again.

/u/SolidGoldMagikarp 18 minutes ago

7d 17h 35m Out again.

/u/SolidGoldMagikarp 20 minutes ago

[Recap] Our party is Tentacool (Lv 6), Seviper (Lv 15), Cacnea (Lv 22), Wurmple (Lv 6), Poochyena (Lv 12), and Oddish (Lv 20).

/u/SolidGoldMagikarp 21 minutes ago

7d 17h 32m WE HAVE LEFT THE BUILDING.

/u/SolidGoldMagikar

Yeah I've been ignoring the stream for the last 2 days because it has become a non stop roulette.

Also, yeah, the Trapinch sprite is pink when stored in the box, in the same way Oddish is grey and Tauros is yellow and other oddities.

Well, updating because there has been progress. People got fed up with the PC and left Mauville with A4 (our Azumarill), C3 (A Minum), 5'7 (A geodudette) and a lvl 30 Tentacool that we somehow managed to grab. After that we caught a Zigzagoon and got that lvl 5 Castform from he weather institute.

While it doesn't look as promising as the team we got at some point and I'm really missing Zexynja both C3 and 5'7 have proved to be some cool battlers (5'7 also have produced some funny results because she knows Selfdestruct) and we managed to beat Winona with yet another Azumaroll-out sweep.

As I woke up and I'm drinking some coffee we're in Mt.Pyre, I'm not sure what are we doing here tho. :V (I think we had to talk to some elders on the top for a story part?)

Anyway, have a picture detailing our victories against most of the gyms:

Ks4i1Qs.jpg

Source

• Thumbs Up 4

PSA: Zexy's .pkm file can be reconstructed once we have the save. (self.twitchplayspokemon)

submitted

11 hours ago * by Round_Shot

Fun fact about pokemon emerald's RNG: It always starts with the same seed. This means we can predict what pokemon's IVs we get when.

We found Zexy at 1h19m and ~2s. At 60fps, this corresponds to a frame of ~284500.

I forgot to adjust time for the resets. Luckily, I found this: http://i.imgur.com/C1M3fAV.png, and we reset at utc 14:30 and picked up Zexy an hour later at utc 19:08

In addition, we know Zexy's stats because we viewed summary early on: http://i.imgur.com/tZfc5Ow.png

Using these two facts and RNG reporter, there is only one possible frame at the right time that has a lonely nature, is male, and has IVs in the correct range within 50007000 frames (over 10 seconds) -- frame 284522. 203624 to account for delay :)

So, we can know the following: Zexy's PID was 0xD54A345C (3578410076) and his IVs were 9/11/14/11/12/30. He had Rock-typed hidden power.

Because we know this information, once the save is posted it will be trivially easy to reconstruct zexy in the save and transport him onwards with the rest of our mons to X/Y.

Thought I should probably share this. :)

EDIT: Updated to account for delay. Luckily the frame is even more sure-of now because there's a wider gap between the frame and other potentials!

Sounds like Twitch wants to play "God" with pokemon.

Anyway, it appears that Geodudette has evolved into a Graveler.

Oh god we're doing a contest, I'll edit this post telling you how much we failed.

Result: yup, dead last, Tatay the Taillow also stomped the competition.

ROUND 2!

Result: last again, but we performed way better than the first time. ohmy.png

EDIT: Time to make the world's worst pokeblock! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

oTD0Xxq.png

Oh Helix I'm dying XD.

EDIT: Hory shet! We're actually getting good at this, somehow people got a strategy to speed up the process! Twitch never ceases to amaze me from time to time. :o

Also, I find hilarious how we're getting Purple Blocks

• Thumbs Up 1

We keep winning but spamming also traps us into a loop of constantly participating in the contests!!!

We're in full gear today!

After discovering her passion for cooking, A went crazy on the Safari Zone and caught (and might still catch) as much vegetables as possible! So far we have:

* 17 Oddish
* 4 Doduo
* 2 Girafarig, Natu
* 1 Gloom, Pikachu, and Wobbuffet

Time to go crazy on the PC for the next 3 or 4 days? Most people don't seem to want to, but the temptation is there (especially because of the Pikachu despite the fact our Minum seems to be better)

But really, so far this has been the funniest day we had in a long time. laugh.png

At least she's finally quit it with the poocheyeanas.

Annnnnd with a whooping amount of 28 Oddish (actually, I believe people stopped counting after the 25th) the hive mind decided it was a good time to use the PC, depositing all our team but the Zigzagoon.

I don't think I can be bothered to watch this. Have fun! o/