Awoo.

TwitchPlaysPokemon (Couple minutes passed, guess it's time to save again!)

Goldenlink64

28 Oddish!? What the box happened there!?

Well, we certainly beat the previous record for caught Pokemon so far in Twitch Plays Pokemon. 

A's going to do with those Oddish what happened with all those Tauros right? 

R-right?!

And now it seems Brendan's taking to trolling A.

510392a76432a20c05a031aaaf5b11ec-d7cj8uv

Oh yeah, and Azumarill is curently at lvl 71.

The Pikachu on Twitch's team was apparently deemed a traitorous double agent who kidnapped Minun and swapped in for him. Currently she has been to the PC as well it seems.

Oh goodie, more character and lore development

.URgx1i8.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh for Ender's sake! Twitch fucking caught a Mighteyena. Was  is this fetish with Poocheyena!?

Soooo, in a perfect display of rage inducement. Twitch obtained a Master Ball and less then ten minutes later, wasted it on an Aqua Team Grunt's Zubat. Thanks for playing!

• Thumbs Up 2

Did they actually get to the Aqua base, then?  When I last tuned in, they were stumbling about near Mauville, where I gather they have spent a great deal of time.

...And yet, back in the far more chaotic and unstable Twitch Plays Pokemon Red, they successfully used their Master Ball on a legendary Pokemon.  Are they actually getting worse at playing the games?

The main problems with it these days seem to be that with all out Anarchy, not to mention the ability to now input multiple commands in one post, the trolls and naysayers have been a rather big pain. From releasing Torchic, to purposefully stopping evolutions, and basically a whole big list of stuff revealed to have been purposefully inflicted by them, they've had too strong an influence, especially since the number of participants has been lowering.

At first the number of participants was lowered simply because of lost interest following the previous games, but it's gotten even lower as the actual playthrough is just getting bombarded with trolling and the maker of this stream has removed Democracy completely, thus taking out the stronghold that could keep them in check.

Now-a-days even the people who want to just play, have to bot-spam just to counter the trolling. As a result, much of us, have left the game, because it's starting to turn into a Troll-Ruling State.

To put it in other words, "Don't fix what isn't broken". If the creator of this stream would actually give something to help counter the trolls, this playthrough wouldn't be turning so asinine and repulsive.

And so, now the very fate of the Hoenn Region lies in the hands of A getting Raqyuaza to wake up.

Well I'll be, Democracy ' s made a valiant return to the system. FINALLY!

Guess who got bored with this run and decided to give us only 3 days to beat it? (as if to ensure we don't take longer than what we took to beat Red)

So much for grinding the low level mons I guess ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

EDIT: For those who don't know the context, we are at Victory Road right now, so we haven't even gotten to the Elite 4 yet.

So, folks are so overjoyed that an Oddish actually made it to a final form:

ZhGvG5g.png
  • Thumbs Up 1

Man the SubReddit and the Hivemind are like polar opposites right now, over Reddit it's almost universally agreed that we should use Wingull to fly somewhere else to grind (and maybe use democracy on the move deleter), the chat on the other hand is bent on depositing said Wingull on the PC and retrieving a better party member (or attempt to catch Lairon on Victory Road).

And by better I don't mean much.

Right now it seems the chat is winning and we are on the PC, this could end up pretty badly disregarding if we manage to deposite Wingull or Anarchy breaks lose.

So, by a series of whacked out events, the lore of Twitch Plays Emerald has eviolved into a countdown war between A, the "A-team" of pokemon cops, military, the Optimus Prime-esque Azumarill aka M4, and Twitch against Bill, the PC, and the trolls/bots. *Whew*

So, since Democracy been back and helping kleep the the troll-bots in check, I wonder if measures might eventually demand for a second trip to the Sky Tower with a macro bike in tow, to obtain a new Sixth member.

So, by a series of whacked out events, the lore of Twitch Plays Emerald has eviolved into a countdown war between A, the "A-team" of pokemon cops, military, the Optimus Prime-esque Azumarill aka M4, and Twitch against Bill, the PC, and the trolls/bots. *Whew*

So, since Democracy been back and helping kleep the the troll-bots in check, I wonder if measures might eventually demand for a second trip to the Sky Tower with a macro bike in tow, to obtain a new Sixth member.

IIRC this is impossible because it requires some speed with the Mach Bike which can't be achieved in democracy.

Also, was checking Bulbapedia and while the intention of some people in the chat is to grb a Lairon there is a chance we could end up with a Hariyama (with a pretty bad moveset) A Golbat or a Mawile.

EDIT: lol we were really close to deposit Tentacruel, Cabbage the white and the 5'7 in the PC

EDIT2: Hariyama get lel. Lucky for us she seems to have an ample range of movements to learn and we happen to have a good amount of TMs and HMs to teach (earthquake included) so we might be able to get something out of her if people organize themselves.

Carbo Christ they actually did it....

IckyDecimalJumpingbean.gif

And of course, this joke had to be made, what with the three-day countdown:

ndjdulZ.png

• Thumbs Up 1

incomplete_twitch_plays_pokemon_fanart_b

Well, only time will tell now, who A's signature Pokemon will be. Unfortunately it won't be Zexy.

The picture it seems, has been completed. Guess whoooo. That's right, it's Ms. Level 100 herself!

completed__twitch_plays_pokemon_fanart_b

• Thumbs Up 4

Welcome to the TwitchPlaysPokemon Cycle:

CeMSh9l.jpg

And don't forget it, you are here forever. (or until the timer runs out)

ps: I really wish I could give this post a little more substance, but it seems like this is what we've been doing ever since we reached the Pokemon League.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well in other news, we have managed to safely obtain a new sixth member: "Annie" the Hariyama.

The final day has arrived and things couldn't be more chaotic, during the first hours of the previous day the hivemind decided to finally break the cycle and backtrack to Sootopolis, during that trip they tried to grind a little and once in the city managed to teach double edge to Mightydoge (which backfired horribly because the move really sucks for lvl grinding) and Brick Break to Annie. Things were going relatively fine despite the constant bot menace that has been following us since the pevious day but today the bots attacked in full fofce, Anarchy bots, Democracy bots, left bots, start bots, up bots! Left bots becoming incredibly annoying the moment we tried to go back to Ever Grande.

We also found a shiny Chinchou but we didn't have any balls so we killed beat it up until it fainted.

As the last day begins it seems like the streamer has decided to stop everything (though we still don't know why), now we are back and dreading the next bot attack... We also have around 20 hours to finish grinding (if we ever get to that) get back to the Pokémon League, beat the Elite 4 and defeat Wallace.

Les do diz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4ni1drobVk

It's the final hour guys!

And we are in our very last attempt! What will be the result of this mess? ohmy.png

It's the final hour guys!

And we are in our very last attempt! What will be the result of this mess? ohmy.png

Oh, I sure hope that the A-Team won't fAil...

Oh, I sure hope that the A-Team won't fAil...

Right now we're using Hariyama to fight Dusclops, we got this! o/

EDIT: Now it's Vileplume, sucks Phoebe used a full restore.

EDIT2: dat missed rollout and double team spam...

EDIT3: lol we lost M4 to Glacia

EDIT4:

Well, we failed.

E8h7Z1y.png

We disappointed Streamer-Senpai sad.png

Better finish this quick so we can start FireRed then. :V

• Thumbs Up 1

On the first day... Twitch was given a deadline and an ultimatum...

On the second day.... The world of pokemon was inflicted with a poison type...  

And on the third day... the world ended... not with a bang... but inside a bag... 

Edit: wait what! It's back!

Edit 2: The chat is full of 'Praise Lord helix!'

Well that's one way to tie togather a story from all those alternate takes:

GEJZkA6.jpg

Vs1dPDP.jpg

D3pYRUD.jpg

38904f00849b98f2afd1de16ffe7faaa5aabd6b4

It's the dawn of the final day... AGAIN!

And last time I checked Democrats and Anarchist were at each other throats again, Anarchists want to beat the game their own way or die trying while Democrats want to beat the game period.

Meanwhile, I feel saddened because it seems we are not getting extra time to do silly stuff like playing Catz or get beat up by Steven.

At least this looks winnable, we just need to stop acting like we normally do and actually use the right pokes at the right time, Annie is a beast nowadays and can solo 2 of the Elite 4, but the problem is that between these 2 is Phoebe who Annie can't lay a finger on. This triggers unnecessary switches and most of the time we get to Drake with 2 or 3 Pokemons.

I'm on the edge of my seat! 

EDIT: Well, 6 hours after my original post (and 5 hours before we run out of time again) we're still at it, but now we had a very good start and then Democracy kicked in, and people are using it to kill Phoebe with Doge... This is either going to end in disappointment or sabotage followed by frustration. :<

Judging by how chat spazzed out the game is done!

All thanks to Anne and M4~!