Awoo.

TwitchPlaysPokemon (Couple minutes passed, guess it's time to save again!)

Goldenlink64

After 103 attempts, the Pokemon League has been conquered and TPP!Emerald has FINALLY come to a close...oh my goodness.

Indeed...

VICTOLY!

mascRel.jpg

And I missed it because I was playing Pokemon Black with my nephew. :<

Apparently it was a pretty cool final run, Annie pretty much sweeped the entire E4 (except for Phoebe) and even Doge got to do something awesome by Stalling Wailord and making him spend Wallace restores so M4 could begin her signature steam-rollah.

If I had to say something, is that this was by far the hardest and most infuriating run by far, but the fact the hivemind managed to pull it off as it always did (no potion use, no healing moves of questionable efficiency, no Democracy battling, just pure and crazy A mashing) is something that pleases me greatly, the fact that every little move and plan we agreed to during the last 6 fays (except for grinding cabbage the white) turned out to be crucial to this victory also fills me with happy feelings. 

Oh well, I get to play Dogez now! o/

EDIT: I'll see if I can find a video of the final run.

EDIT2: Got the fight against Wallace!

Ladies and gentlemen...

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Randomized Firered begins. What 'lore' will be developed along the way? Seeing as this is the remake of Pokemon Red, initial thoughts was to set to make this in a alternate reality of the original TPP:Red. 

Looks like The Mob chosen a girl. Her name?

A. 

Is this 'A' the Daughter of Camila A. Slash/A-Chan? A whole different A? Let the lore commence!

Oh god we picked the girl again

Oh god we named her A again.

I'm rolling on the floor. XD

EDIT: Welcome to our Machop Starter, Hijinks!

And we lost our first fight, I like where this is going.

EDIT: Oh god Machop has "Truant". XD

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS WITH A

Wait a minute

The (overall) events of Gen III coincide with that of Gen I, correct? So based on that...

Essentially 'The Voices' are/were commanding two different, unlucky girls named A though the trials and tribulations of Pokemon at the same time. 

Welp...looks like the Mob aren't too happy with the starting being a Machop with Traunt (yeah, this is more randomized than I thought) and are wanting to reset the game...but is Select disabled from the Emerald run?

CxHUb58.png

We're off to a great start guise!

Anyway. I'm off to sleep, enjoy the possible PC shenanigans that might happen when people wants to retrieve Kirlia.

Currently in Viridian Forest...The Mob has gone apesh-t over a Wild Igglybuff. 

A HYDRO CANNON FEEBAS HOLY CRAP

But...but do the Mob have any Poke Balls? D:

EDIT: Nope; no Poke Balls...no Bass Cannon for them then. Which als makes me wonder, since this IS a hacked Fire Red, maybe evolutions that require trade can be done with that practice.

Wait is fire red extremely modded. Why is there a feebas in the game so early and why is machop a strter

Wait is fire red extremely modded. Why is there a feebas in the game so early and why is machop a strter

It's randomised.  Every Pokemon is random and not just random such that any Pokemon will appear in the grass, but also such that they have random abilities and movesets.  For example, we have a Surskit that knows Hyper Beam and has the ability Volt Absorb.

Because Random. Encounters, moves, Abilities...hell, even the items found on the ground are randomized to an extent. 

As such, one good nickname for our new protagonist can be Alice, seeing as stumbled into the random wonderland that is Kanto.

Yep and her name is A

Well that explains this closure comic:

HK1MMqP.png

Oh my god A even has Marill on her team again! Hysterical!

SO which of the three starters did we pick?

Oh yeesh-ka, it's old-man ledge again!!!

VdPk3zD.png

Hm? Even the Admin was disappointed with the starter choice of Machop?

So the beginning 'lore' is that reality has been warped beyond comprehension, and yet the only constant that can pass through is 'The Voices'. In Bill's masterplan to rewrite history, it takes us back to the past....you 'can' say to the place where it all began. 

So now a new heroine has been brought upon in this 'new' Kanto, through the results of Bill's tampering of the very fabric of space and time. 

Will A be able to foil Bill's plans? Find out here on the Sonic Stadium, Reddit, the feed and counting!

We're playing as Leaf now? Hellyeah. Leaf needs more attention, she's my favorite Pokémon Trainer.

We're playing as Leaf now? Hellyeah. Leaf needs more attention, she's my favorite Pokémon Trainer.

We're also playing as NcFuYeN.png

"A" again according to the lore. To settle the score with Bill who may or may not be this A's father, this being because the fandom hasn't come to a general agreement over that matter yet.

• Thumbs Up 1

While the trainer lore seems to be the topic of some discussion right now (is this THE A, or another one?) the Pokémon lore has taken an... interesting turn.

Enter Chairman Meow, leader of the soon to be Pokémon's Republic of Kanto, armed with a Surskit whose moveset would make's Viola's one look like your regular Pikachu and a suspicious looking Magikarp he will liberate and enlighten the region with his wisdom. For only he could brave this land full of punching slugs, screaming spiders, magnets with poison fangs and overheating Hoppips.

As of now His moveset includes Hyper Fang (the animation made people think it's his signature move), Mean Look (inflicts terror on his enemies), Psychic (he's watching you and has mind control powers) and Razor Wind(s of change)

He also plans to beat Misty.

As we speak he's leading us to the sacred fossils, only a Super Nerd stands in our way (and as many wild mons as we find while spasming on the caves).

EDIT: Dome Fossil GET!

D-Dome Fossil...?

They...they betrayed the Helix...

Rather, this is a new 'reality'; one that has been manipulated; perhaps in this 'world' Dome is to them what Helix was to us in the original reality...

ANd before you ask, yes we've beaten Misty; in fact we're now on our way to conquering the Nugget Bridge coming face to face with Bill.

Oh and Twitch, please learn to let Democracy and Anarchy just work the fuck together, and let Surskit evolve!!

OH MY GOD!!! Our rival Green, has........a torchic. ANd IIRC A just tried to catch it.