Awoo.

Space Jam 2- Lebron James is the real Monstar.

Nintendoga

....Lebron James?

The one player I despise that I said hope to god wouldn't be in the sequel of all people is gonna be the star in one of my all time favorite franchises...

I just can't...I'm literally just having a giant space of thought right now... I'm sorry but I can't get excited for this when one of my least favorite NBA stars is gonna be, well, the star.

I literally wore my VHS copy of the first one as a kid, so needless to say i am extremely hype for this

The real question is if they'll update the website again for this (they better not)

• Thumbs Up 1

I've always hated Space Jam, since it basically shat on what made the Looney Tunes great, and was just a badly written movie. 

So... I'm getting the fuck out of here. Fuck this idea.

Space Jam was the 2nd biggest trend on Twitter

So I-It's not real? Make it real then.

Don't be a Monstar

EDIT: Wait WHAT
https://twitter.com/CharlieEbersol/status/437026102620717056
So this might be real after all.

Maybe Warner Bros didn't want to reveal this yet, or maybe they're still trying to see if Lebron is actually willing to do this or not.

Either way, I got a pretty good feeling this is happening.

• Thumbs Up 1

http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/4-ludicrous-viral-photos-you-thought-were-real/

Nah man

Tunes are just 1 point shy away from winning the game.  Everyone's too tired/ beat to try and win. Lebron gets injured and can't play anymore. All hope is lost as Bugs Bunny is about to forfeit when a hand reaches out to him

"Need a hand?"

giphy.gif

I would go to see it if this happened. It would be the "Get Off My Plane" and "Motherfucking Snakes" of the 2010's.

Jordon would have to lose the Hitler Mustache first, though.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wait a minute!

This year is Shaq Fu's 20th anniversary.

Shaq Fu is based on Shaquille O'Neal's popularity.

Shaquille O'Neal's is known for him as a NBA player, basketball skills, being a advertising icon, starring in a video game and a movie, and having the letters a, e, i, l, n, and o in his name. You know who else shares all of this? MICHAEL JORDAN.

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?!

space_jam_2_by_boomhaurer-d4pzg4y.jpg

BELIEVE.

HAHAHAHAHA

I TOLD YOU

I TOLD ALL OF YOU SPACE JAM 2 WAS REAL

I TOLD YOU TO BELIEVE

AND YOU ALL LAUGHED

SO GO AHEAD AND LAUGH WITH THE REST

WHILE I SLAM DOWN MY PROPHESIES WITH THE BEST

but seriously tho you don't know how happy i am of this news. Shaq Fu 2 AND Space Jam 2 confirmed in the same year? Forget the Year of Sonic, this is the Year of Basketball!

Am I ready for Space Jam 2? YOU BET YOUR ASS I AM!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ6CcEOmlYU

On the topic of Space Jam, did anyone else ever buy Michael's Secret Stuff in real life? It was some bottle with some powder in it that you had to fill with water.

On the topic of Space Jam, did anyone else ever buy Michael's Secret Stuff in real life? It was some bottle with some powder in it that you had to fill with water.

THAT was a thing? I don't think it was sold in Italy...

THAT was a thing? I don't think it was sold in Italy...

Actually I lived in Italy at the time. Though, I can't remember whether or not I got it inside or outside of the Navy base.

HAHAHAHAHA

I TOLD YOU

I TOLD ALL OF YOU SPACE JAM 2 WAS REAL

I TOLD YOU TO BELIEVE

AND YOU ALL LAUGHED

SO GO AHEAD AND LAUGH WITH THE REST

WHILE I SLAM DOWN MY PROPHESIES WITH THE BEST

but seriously tho you don't know how happy i am of this news. Shaq Fu 2 AND Space Jam 2 confirmed in the same year? Forget the Year of Sonic, this is the Year of Basketball!

Am I ready for Space Jam 2? YOU BET YOUR ASS I AM!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ6CcEOmlYU

Forgive my questioning but what is Shaq Fu?

I was only on the bowling team, so I had no need for steroids.
  • Thumbs Up 7

Actually I lived in Italy at the time. Though, I can't remember whether or not I got it inside or outside of the Navy base.

Well, the more you know! Now I know that that thing was actually sold here....and that you have some connections to my country. (Well, your name was already a hint)

tumblr_m1zkneHdsL1qirazb.gif

Space Jam is my childhood summed up in 1 movie. Here's hoping it stays true to the original's fun and lighthearted feel =)