Awoo.

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt - "Repent, Mother Fuckers!"

DocAzure

Yeah the ending is supposed to be a joke. If you ignore the entire last minute then the story resolves itself perfectly.

To add to this, it's actually omitted in the dub. Yeah, don't take that part seriously. 

To add to this, it's actually omitted in the dub. Yeah, don't take that part seriously. 

No it isn't. In the Blu Ray version I own, at least, the little cliffhanger bit occurs after the credits roll.

Wait, what is this cliffhanger? Did I miss something? D:

Pretty sure its when Stocking cuts Panty up into pieces, and walks away with Scanty and Kneesocks. Its been awhile since I've seen it, but I think thats how it goes.

I really like this show, I definitely need to rewatch it though its been awhile since I've seen it, but there really isn't anything I don't like about this show. From the chemistry between the characters, the designs, and the music. I just didn't like how it ended though, but its definitely one of my favorites.

Pretty sure its when Stocking cuts Panty up into pieces, and walks away with Scanty and Kneesocks. Its been awhile since I've seen it, but I think thats how it goes.

I really like this show, I definitely need to rewatch it though its been awhile since I've seen it, but there really isn't anything I don't like about this show. From the chemistry between the characters, the designs, and the music. I just didn't like how it ended though, but its definitely one of my favorites.

She actually walks off with Corset and Fastener, the ending implies the new heroes to put Panty back together is Brief and the Demon Sisters that have been kicked out by Corset for failing so much

She actually walks off with Corset and Fastener, the ending implies the new heroes to put Panty back together is Brief and the Demon Sisters that have been kicked out by Corset for failing so much

That would be an interesting development. I want that.