Awoo.

The Thread of Glitches and Tricks

Big Panda

I just remembered a Sonic 06 glitch that actually differs between 360 and PS3.

In Sonic's battle against Silver, I'm sure you all know about the glitch that let's you escape the battle field.

In the PS3 version, you can run around a deserted Soleanna.

In the 360 version, you can do the same thing, except, all of the buildings you can't see from the battlefield are invisible.

This glitch allows you to see some unused objects and complete a mission found no-where else in the game.

• Thumbs Up 1

I remember DarkSpineSonic showcasing this glitch, it's actually kind of weird how there's a mission that you can only access through this way.

One of my favourite Sonic fan Youtubers by the way.

These show the "super bounce" and the test level glitch.

• 3 years later...

I hope it's okay to bring this back, because I just remembered an old glitch from the GameCube version of SADX:

I played through Super Sonic's story up to or around the point where Sonic is transported to the past, before I quitted out. I went into another characters story and returned to that spot on Angel Island where the cutscene triggers, and Knuckles and Eggman's lying down models were still there, slightly sunk into the ground.

Sonic Unleashed PS3;

After restating a level either the music is completely cut off, or the music only plays while boosting.