Awoo.

Batman: Arkham Knight "No one knows what it's like... TO FIX THE BATMAN!"

Badnik Mechanic

Well, we know what Sonic will be getting for his birthday. Man, watching that gameplay and hearing that music has me hyped in a way that I haven't been since the lead-up to Arkham City.

• Thumbs Up 1

It was a nice touch to release a new gameplay video and then announce the new release date. Softens the blow  :D I've got that week off work. So I'm happy!  

I like the height Batman gets when using the grapple and launching out of the Bat-mobile, and the sheer detail in Gotham City looks incredible.

It was pretty cool when Batman broke the thugs hand when he interrogated him.

The free-flow combo was damn good.

This looks like it could be the best Batman game to date and maybe the best PS4 game.

Pretty sure 30fps was comfirmed a while back. Honestly, I'm totally fine with it. For $400, you can't really expect a buttery smooth 60fps from a game like this. If you want that, build a PC (and join the glorious master race!!!), though it will probably cost more.

But as I said, I have no problem with 30fps in games like this.

I wanted to get this on PC, but I need to upgrade my GPU...so I'll just settle for the PS4 version (which looks really freaking nice nonetheless).

Arkham Asylum and City were optimised really well on PC. Knight should be fine as well.

Isn't Knight still running on U3? I don't think the specs are going to be too demanding. Especially considering how well optimized the other Arkham games are optimized like Wil348 said. Though, I wonder how well my gtx 870m is going to fare. Can run City no problem but I have noticed it reaching it's limit with games like Far Cry 4 on any setting past high (though it can strangely do 60fps ultra on Call of Duty Advanced Warfare). For the time being I'm only planning on getting the PS4 version (especially since I already have a pre-order down for the Batmobile edition). Might pick up the PC version when it inevitably goes on sale in the winter like I did for Origins. Kind of want to play a stable version of the game first without getting paranoid about dropping frames.

To be fair, the PS4 version will probably drop frames (though hopefully drops will be few and far between). As long as it stays as close to 30fps as possible in the very least, it's all good for me.

However, if you really want to Batmobile edition, PC isn't an option since they don't do that edition for PC (to my knowledge)

Isn't Knight still running on U3? I don't think the specs are going to be too demanding. Especially considering how well optimized the other Arkham games are optimized like Wil348 said. Though, I wonder how well my gtx 870m is going to fare. Can run City no problem but I have noticed it reaching it's limit with games like Far Cry 4 on any setting past high (though it can strangely do 60fps ultra on Call of Duty Advanced Warfare). For the time being I'm only planning on getting the PS4 version (especially since I already have a pre-order down for the Batmobile edition). Might pick up the PC version when it inevitably goes on sale in the winter like I did for Origins. Kind of want to play a stable version of the game first without getting paranoid about dropping frames.

870m should be more than enough.

To be fair, the PS4 version will probably drop frames (though hopefully drops will be few and far between). As long as it stays as close to 30fps as possible in the very least, it's all good for me.

However, if you really want to Batmobile edition, PC isn't an option since they don't do that edition for PC (to my knowledge)

Batmobile edition?

Batmobile edition?

batman-arkham-knight-batmobile-edition-6

It says PC at the bottom so I guess you can get a PC version of this...unless it's just there to say that the game is coming to PC.

The Batman statue edition is coming to PC but I think I remember the Batmobile one being consoles only. Could be something has changed between then and now or I'm misremembering things.

So after reading the comic for a bit, the Arkham Knight seems like an antihero. He just beat the shit out of two thugs and called the joker pathetic.

Isn't that what Prometheus is in the comics? It'll be interesting to see this play out.