Awoo.

Batman: Arkham Knight "No one knows what it's like... TO FIX THE BATMAN!"

Badnik Mechanic

content better be long and good if you ask me. i rather take my time to see with this one

As much as I like Batgirl I'm not spending $100 on one game lmao fuck that

I hope I can just buy her seperately or some shit. this is ridiculous

• Thumbs Up 2

The price is still pretty ridiculous, though depending on how expansive the extra content is, I could maybe see the price being arguably justified. Still, kinda hoping they'll address that more directly than "OH HEY LOOK AT ALL THIS COOL STUFF".

Of course there are other BatGirl's in the dc universe. So this BatGirl might not be Barbara Gordon.

I'm confident that's Barbara, since Stephanie-as-Batgirl had blonde hair even in costume and I highly doubt they'd introduce Cassandra (that and her costume was very different compared to the other Batgirls). "Prequel" makes it sound like it could easily be a flashback to Barb's time as Batgirl. On the other hand, it could be Steph wearing a wig or something, and she was reintroduced to the comics in the New52 recently (side note: please go read Batman Eternal), but yeah. No matter who she is, I'm curious to see if (and if so, how) the Batgirl story'll tie in with the main storyline.

Have any of the Arkham games had pre-order DLC?

That aren't costumes.

Origins had Deathstroke for challenge maps. Can't remember the other 2.

As much as I like Batgirl I'm not spending $100 on one game lmao fuck that

I hope I can just buy her seperately or some shit. this is ridiculous

am just telling this, games are getting around 120$, the worse is near tho.

That aren't costumes.

i didn't say the opposite tho. i just very hope this Season pass is worth for a lot of hours of content. am just afraid to hear about a content only for little hours in.

am just telling this, games are getting around 120$, the worse is near tho.

• Thumbs Up 5

Plus, it will set a precedent that other companies (like, you know, EA, Activision, Ubisoft, ect.) will use as well.

That aren't costumes.

Plus, it will set a precedent that other companies (like, you know, EA, Activision, Ubisoft, ect.) will use as well.

As tempting as this pass is. They do this with every batman game. Only all the DLC either comes with the GOTY edition or is heavily discounted on the various networks within a year.

The content is tempting. But at that price? No way. Especially since you know it's going to be on offer a few months later.

I'm surprised Activision hasn't already.

I haven't tracked its Season Passes, but if i recall correctly, they stop at 30 bucks (wich is still high, but not as in this case).

Activision is more (in)famous for selling the same titles still at 60-70 bucks even years after its release.

Activision is more (in)famous for selling the same titles still at 60-70 bucks even years after its release.

KaJSBDp.png

I kek'd pretty hard.

Witcher3-and-Batman-AK-promotion-videoca

Get The Witcher 3 and Arkham Knight with a GTX 970 or 980.

The official Youtube channel just tossed up a neat little behind the voices video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbg9Bqsvifg

Nothing really new is shown during it but I always love it when developers do these kinds of videos. Seeing how certain aspects of games are made is always really cool to me.

• Thumbs Up 2

The guy who voices Scarecrow also plays Leland Monroe in L.A. Noire

Both are enemies trying to take over the city in a sand box game where you drive cars.

Coincidence???????

Yeah probably.

• Thumbs Up 2

The official Youtube channel just tossed up a neat little behind the voices video:

Nothing really new is shown during it but I always love it when developers do these kinds of videos. Seeing how certain aspects of games are made is always really cool to me.

• Thumbs Up 1

It has been confirmed that Batgirl in the Season Pass dlc is indeed Barbara Gordon.

A prequel featuring Batgirl will surely feature the Joker. Would be cool if Troy Baker reprised his role from Arkham Origins. Or maybe Rocksteady have persuaded Mark Hamill to come out of retirement and voice Joker again.

Official Batman: Arkham Insider #2 – 'Let's Play Dual Play'

Batman and Nightwing team up.

• Thumbs Up 4

A "new" trailer is up:

While it doesn't show anything new in regards to gameplay, it does look pretty nice. Though, I wonder how many people are going to claim it's giving out the wrong message... eh, but I digress. Wonder if this is what they'll be using for ads. We are just about a month out from release!... this may just be the longest month so far...