Awoo.

Batman: Arkham Knight "No one knows what it's like... TO FIX THE BATMAN!"

Badnik Mechanic

I wonder if you can FINALLY go to the Wayne Industries building this time, it the past two games it just stood their from the far background amongst various other towering Sky Scrapers, kinda taunting you. At least you can go to Oracles Clocktower.

Also I'm hoping Robin and Nightwing have larger roles this time than just DLC content.

• Thumbs Up 1

Screenshots have been popping up, some of which are here and here.

arkham_knight_2.jpg?itok=wVk-ji_M

arkham_knight_5.jpg?itok=0295hUOO

They include a silhouette of the Arkham Knight:

Bh9eUVGCcAAsyi6.jpg

Could be cool, if it turned out to be Jason Todd, or mayble Azreal or something.

Nope.

batwing-22-4-dc.jpg

This is Lucas Fox a.k.a. Batwing. The last name sounds familiar, don't it? Well...

Lucas_Fox_Prime_Earth_001.jpg

He is the son of Nolan-verse implant, Lucious Fox. And before anyone says the costume looks different.

3500874-batwing_cv29_52a10f7540fc59.0839

Nope.

batwing-22-4-dc.jpg

This is Lucas Fox a.k.a. Batwing. The last name sounds familiar, don't it? Well...

Lucas_Fox_Prime_Earth_001.jpg

He is the son of Nolan-verse implant, Lucious Fox. And before anyone says the costume looks different.

3500874-batwing_cv29_52a10f7540fc59.0839

I'd love it if he does end up being part of the game and playable, but I'm not certain this confirms it.

*sigh*
I still have that gut feeling that it'll somehow be Joker...

Could be cool, if it turned out to be Jason Todd, or mayble Azreal or something.

That'd be pretty cool to see Azreal in the Arkham games.

*sigh*

I still have that gut feeling that it'll somehow be Joker...

That'd be pretty cool to see Azreal in the Arkham games.

Azrael already appeared on Arkham City on a side mission :U

I doubt it is any old character, that would kind of kill the purpose of it being a whole new villain created just for the game.

I swear, if Prometheus is not in this game too, i will be royally pissed. At least as a side boss, like Shiva was in Origins.

Never know. Could still be something different for the game.

I'd love it if he does end up being part of the game and playable, but I'm not certain this confirms it.

Here is what I am think is going to happen. Currently(since Arkham universe is set in a pre-New 52 world since the Joker has a face and Damien Wayne is not yet a thing), Luke Fox has the Batman suit that will eventually become Terry McGinnis's Batman suit. One of the villains, presumably Hush, steals the suit from Luke Fox because let's be honest, the Arkham Knight's Batman suit looks eerily similar to Luke's. Why this is poignant is because the suit was specifically designed to be worn by people who aren't as skilled as Bruce, Tim, or Dick or are in the sundown twilight of their life(this is why old Bruce starts wearing it because it makes up for his age). Luke Fox probably won't be playable, and will probably be reduced to a cameo appearance like Jack Ryder.

Or it could be both the Arkham Knight and an easter egg thrown into one whole package.

Video: The Animation of Batman: Arkham Knight

New for Arkham Knight:

"Weapon steal" 

"Smash a guys head into an environment object"

"Seamless transitions"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbg7YU47oQg&feature=player_embedded

• Thumbs Up 1

As if we didn't had enough prooves, that video cements the fact that Kevin Conroy is reprising the role of Batman: good to hear, of course.

Anytime when you're ready Rocksteady, bring on the in-game footage!biggrin.png  

Looks fantastic, reason to get a next gen console rises BY 500 points! This and KH3 will be stuff I have on my list.

The game introduces the villain, Arkham Knight, a character created specifically for the game by Rocksteady, and DC Comics co-publisher and comic-book writer Geoff Johns.[1][7] The Arkham Knight is described as a militarized version of Batman, with the "A" logo of the Arkham Asylum facility worn as an emblem on his chest.[3]

Soooooo, this Arkham Knight is not Batwing or something? Either way, i can see that guy turning into a good guy later on or something.

Dammit, now I have to get a next-gen console!

Just gotta keep my fingers crossed that Nintendo doesn't decide to make a Metroid game, or I'll have to get two!

Man, some of those screens could pass off as shots from a new Batman movie or something.  Those character models in particular are insanely detailed.

I'm pretty hyped.

I should probably beat Origins sometime.

Oracle looks a lot better in this game than she did in Arkham Origins. And no screenshots of Harley? For shame.