Awoo.

What character would you want to be best friends with if the Sonic characters were real?

Believe in Tails

Hey guys and gals! This is my first topic I'm starting so I'll try my best to do a good topic.

If the Sonic characters were real, Which Sonic character would you have and be best friends with? You can still choose characters that others already chose.

My character I would choose would be Tails. He is just too cute and he is also smart. He would be best friends with me also because he used to be bullied for his genetic mutation of two tails, but I find them fluffy, cute and cool because he can do all sorts of things with them such as flying with them, twirl them while running to get a good boost of speed, use the tips of them as a extra set of hands ( As shown in Sonic Lost World ), and maybe even if he liked me alot, he would wrap his tails around my back like a blanket. I'm also very fond that he would teach me how to become as smart as him.

What's your choices?

13797812639701_f.jpg

Def Sonic but if I couldn't choose him then I'd honestly go with Vector. Him and I would just chill jamming out to tunes all day long!

Thats cool! Vector would like me also because I always listen to music loud! heh

Definitely Sonic.

He could teach me how to believe in myself, like how he does for Tails. Also about not worrying about everything and going with the flow. Plus it's totally inspiring how Sonic follows his own heart, regardless as to whether people think he's right or wrong.

He'll never give up the fight.

I'd probably be friends with Espio.  We'd probably spend the day watching ninja and old kung-fu movies while talking about the purple chameleon's adventures with the Chaotix.

Spread the word guys and get more members to come! Nice choices btw.

Charmy Bee! Just kidding, he's the kind of people I can't tolerate. Tails and I would be good friends however.

Sonic or Tails, most likely. 

Sonic's got the personality of someone that would always try to cheer you up and lighten the mood while trying to get me to break outside my comfort zone and engage in more fun activities. Tails is someone that would be great to be loyal to, and he would definitely be hella useful. 

I guess I would lean toward Sonic a little more, but Tails is still a very close second.

I would have to go with ether Sonic or Tails.
Personally I think I would say Tails. Fore many of the reasons Believe in Tails already said. Tails is cute but he is also awesome.
He is smart he can fly he can fight a killer robot and look cute doing it. He is loyal, and I am shore if I was friends with Tails he would introduce me to Sonic as well.

A few years ago, I probably would've said Tails. As it stands today, however, I really don't think I'd want to have any of them around given the "dudebro"-ness of the current iteration of Modern Sonic, the narcissism of Modern Tails, and the practical non-existence of everyone else.

Can I just choose everyone?

But seriously instead of Sonic, I wouldn't mind hanging out with Team Dark. I mean I would have a good time seeing these guys kicking some robot butt and it would be nice to make Shadow feel less grouchy for the most parts but that's just me.

I'd hangout with a chao.  Preferably the Nights chao.  I'd take him places and pick up all the fine ladies....only if they liked sonic though.

The Sonic guy himself. I feel almost just like him. But not lol :U I feel that'd we could have a great time if I could run as fast as him

Tikal. She's one of the kindest Sonic character, she's not loud which is a huge positive for me and I just love her personality. But there are plenty of other characters who I could try for several reasons.

I would say Tails, I would love to chat to him about gadgets and machinery he has built, his adventures and just get to know him. It would be cool to get a ride in the Tornado as well smile.png

Wouldn't mind chatting to Sonic, Knuckles or Vector but Tails would be my first preference smile.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Definitely Sonic… if it was Sonic like 5 years ago. I don't think I could stand his cheesy cockiness too much nowadays. But Sonic just seems much like myself, free spirited and fun-loving. He'd be a cool guy to grab a chili dog with. 

Knuckles would be very fun to tease, and Tails seems very honest and loyal, so they'd be close seconds.

Also I would want like 4 Chao to cuddle with forever and always. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow and Silver. Because Sonic, Knuckles, Shadow and Silver each remind me of my best/closest friends, so no doubt I would have a similar friendship with the characters (although Knuckles and Shadow would be a little easier to handle than 2 of my friends...). And I can have some intellectual discussions with Tails, as well as learn lots of stuff from him.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd like to think I'd get on with Sonic but he's too bloody energetic I couldn't be dealing with that :P Always dashing off for one thing or another....

So yeah, I'd most likely get along best with Big, I'm perfectly happy sitting all day doing nothing. He could fish and I could read...that sounds pretty good to me.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic as he would be a nice and cool dude. Also Tails, as we'd be having some interesting conversations. Also like to hang out with Shadow as he is my favourite character make him have a laugh, also Knuckles, Vector and Espio.

• Thumbs Up 1

I would easily go with Tails since we have lot in common! :) We would talk about how to make things, growing up, and being funny. We would both be determined people. I would probably get along well with Marine than! She is hyper and I can be real hyper and talk lot than! :) Here is 16 select Sonic characters rated from 5=Get along Great to 0=Not happening scale!

3=Amy

1=Big

1=Blaze

3=Charmy

3=Cream

2=Eggman

2=Espio

4=Knuckles

5=Marine

1=Rouge

3=Shadow

4=Silver