Awoo.

Marvel's Agents of Shield

Mando-Whirl-Wind

Another fun video from behind the scenes

BTW @Ratcicle King, Werner is indeed a comic character, he was one of Von Strucker's 3 children, traditionally, he was unpowered, but there is a chance they could give him the powers of Phobo's form the comics(it seems that he may be going by the name Alexander as well)

Also tuesday night;s episode was awesome

• 2 weeks later...

Well, you guys, @Ratcicle King, say hello to a actually really comic book accurate Lash

http://www.accesshollywood.com/articles/marvels-agents-shield-exclusive-pics-matthew-willig-lash/

'Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Exclusive Pics Of Matthew Willig As Lash!

October 19, 2015 11:58 AM PDT

Lash is back! The frightening Inhuman that came after Daisy and Lincoln in the Season 3 premiere of "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." returns on Tuesday.

But AccessHollywood.com has your first close-up look at the character right now.

So far, we've only caught glimpses of actor Matthew Willig as Lash, as he busted through hospital walls, but these new pics give us a better look at the intimidating Inhuman.

Matthew Willig as Lash in 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'

Matthew Willig as Lash in 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' (ABC/Mark Kolpack)

WATCH: Clark Gregg On Constance Zimmer Coming To ‘Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ S3

Lash is "a monstrous Inhuman whose loyalties remain ambiguous,” Marvel and the network said in a release when the character was first announced.

At the show's recent premiere screening in Los Angeles, Executive Producer Jeffrey Bell said fans will learn more about the character as the episodes roll out.

WATCH: Chloe Bennet & Clark Gregg Talk Secret Warriors In ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ S3

"Lash was an Inhuman out of the comic books, [a] big, unusual looking dude, who seems to be angry about something," he told Access Hollywood, adding that we will "find out over time" why that is.

Matthew Willig as Lash in 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'

Matthew Willig as Lash in 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' (ABC/Mark Kolpack)

"Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D." airs Tuesdays at 8/7c on ABC.

-- Jolie Lash

Wow, I have to be honest, I thought he was actually blue for a while, because of the lighting at the hospital scene, which is why I maaaay have called him ''Sanic'' once or twice.

But now we got a clear look at him and daaaamn he's far more mutated than we could see earlier, at first I thought his face looked a bit like the Devil in Tenacious D, but now with a clear look, it's far more monstruous and creepy.

Well next episode apparently will be about them trying to find him, so we might get some new info about him finally!

• Thumbs Up 1

So I decided to watch the Gemma focused episode, and quiescently it's also my last.  That episode was the last chance I was willing to give it. Eh no big loss, at least   I have Carter, Flash and Dardevil to fall back on.

• 3 weeks later...

Damn, that last episode was great! The action sequence in the end was really well done and helped showing how much Lash is this unstoppable badass, after all we see literally EVERYONE available trying to do something to stop him and failing, that was intense.

The reveal was a bit weird for me at first, but the acting of his true identity sold me, you could feel his insanity and that all that talk of ''I'm just killing those with a dark side'' was just him trying to justify his own actions.

Oh he's alive then? Good, I gotta admit, I was expecting him to become the MCU's real Baron Von Strucker, as Wolfgang got killed so quick, so it kinda annoyed me to see him just be discarded by Ward after a few episodes.

Also the next episode preview is up, and boy, it seems Rosalind's little secret will be out by next week, I love the pacing here, they really learned A LOT from the past seasons.

• 5 months later...

Bump!

So with the season coming to a close, I gotta ask, does anyone think actual Ward will return somehow? I mean I think it's safe to assume, Hive will be defeated by the end of this season. Marvel brings people back from the dead all the time, and with Ward, there are more reasonable circumstances for him coming back.(I mean I'm not convinced he's even completely gone.) Idk, I don't think Brett Dalton is done with this show. 

I honestly don't know, it feels like the show itself is aware of how the whole Ward arc has been getting annoying with him always coming back or surviving. I feel like they killed Ward and made the whole Hive set up to give Brett Dalton a chance to ham up before leaving the show, and honestly, if we're done with the actor after this season, I think it'd be a good note to end, he seems to be enjoying being Hive a lot and I sure loved watching the character in all his scenes.

• Thumbs Up 1

I was always kinda hoping he'd get a retribution arc or moment, but yeah, it can really go either way. Ward seemed to accept his fate, but idk, something about how he went just felt...unfinished. Though yeah, Brett seemed to want to be done with Ward, so this could be a final goodbye, but I can never be sure with Marvel anymore. I mean, I'm still thinking they'll bring back Quicksilver for example.

Also Brett Dalton is just so fucking hot, and the show needs his sex appeal.

Aren't they doing a Agents of Shield spinoff? And, yeah that sucks, That cliffhanger is gonna bother the hell out of me now...So many loose ends. Disney and cancelling things lately. Geez.

Marvel's most wanted? No that got cancelled as well.

Honestly, they left a couple obvious ways of getting them back on the show, and the next season isn't even written yet(perhaps they may even re-utilize the pilot)

Also as far as we know Damage Control and Cloak and Dagger are still on