Awoo.

Shaq-Fu: A Legend Reborn [Indiegogo Crowdfunding - 450k Goal]

Carbo

So those screenshots look promising, and the trailer implies the game's gonna take it's inherently ridiculous premise and exploit it for all its comedic(?) worth.

I kinda have hopes for this.

That looks awesome. It seems like they gave a sense of humor about the insane premise of the game, I will keep an eye on this project for sure.

This... actually doesn't look as bad as I thought it would!

I like how they're very much aware of the fact that the original Shaq-Fu was a pile of Shaq-Poo and are actively playing on it this time around. There's definitely a lot of pedigree on the development team, so if they pull it off right, this could actually be a pretty entertaining title. Gotta be worth a laugh at the very least, surely? :lol:

• Thumbs Up 1

That first picture in the OP....Shaq's fingah's look....weird XD

I don't know if I'll support this or not. Also Shaq has this Goku muscle neck thing going on XD

Greatest surprisingly improved videogame sequel of all time confirmed.

Looks awesome, now give me Space Jam 2 and I will die happy.

The sequel that no-one ever asked for...

*sigh* Seriously, who asked for this?!

Everybody get up, it's time to slam now

• Thumbs Up 4

That first picture in the OP....Shaq's fingah's look....weird XD

It ain't just the fingers...

20140303173753-mocap.jpg

Can I have some gameplay before you get my money?

"Campaign Video" and "The Big Deez Team" videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzO5OSpwbp8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfLuPc6bOGE

"Literally we spent hours talking about potential game opportunities that we felt we could explore"

"For example, we had Shaq Man, Flappy Shaq, Shaq and Field (?), BioShaq, Shaqteroids, Shaq Ops, Shaq to the Future, LittleBigDiesel (?), Shaq Bandicoot, CounterShaq....oh, and somebody had O'Neal of Fortune"

I+think+you+meant+asian+Jontron+_b05f88f

• Thumbs Up 3

It ain't just the fingers...

Everything else, especially that neck, I can look pass. Those fingers have down syndrome or something, how can u even hope to play BBall like that

Oh my GOD.

The best/worst part about this is that it appears to be better than a good portion of the games releasing this year. 

Ok, if this thing gets close to the Wii-u stretch goal I'll consider, I love a good fighter/SOR beat-em-up, and this looks like the over the top action I love, but again only if its coming to the wii-u will I contribute, so it may be a while

Sure we didnt ask for it but perhaps we did think about it XD

oh and all the fighters from the original game should be hidden bonuses unlockable ingame :D

...I can't be the only one really scared by this? I mean, I'm convinced celebrity games are cursed, like, I can't think of ONE good game involving a celebrity. Aside from Moonwalker arcade maybe...

This prospect terrifies me.

EDIT: $450k? Pffft, yeah, this game is dead.

I want this to happen more than you can imagine.

I wanna lay the shaqdown on some bitches.

• Thumbs Up 9

EDIT: $450k? Pffft, yeah, this game is dead.

No, it's not.

He is the best center ever to play the game.  Of course he's got money, and yes he will be investing a lot of his own time and money in this project.  We will be investing considerably more of our own money in the game than we are asking for.

The purpose of bringing the game to the public is to see how much interest there is in becoming Shaq’s partner and in seeing the game happen.  In exchange for your help, Shaq, is offering unprecedented access to his life with incredible perks.  Here are some highlights:

The game is happening regardless.

No, it's not.

The game is happening regardless.

Ya they are just giving us an oppurtunity to join in early and save money

I love that this exists. The original Shaq-Fu was a "so bad that it's good" kind of thing, and this seems like it's going to be just as ridiculous, if not more so.

I've already seen so much rage about this from people who are taking this way too seriously, as if this existing is a personal insult to them (not talking about SSMB, but the internet in general). I mean, damn. It's not like anyone is being forced to buy this.

Anyway, I'll definitely be following this. I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes. I hope it reaches its goal, because I would love to see this be released.
  • Thumbs Up 2

I wasn't serious when I said I wanted a Shaq-Fu revival!

This looks to be fun regardless, though.