Awoo.

"I need questions! Questions for the 30 Days of Sonic!"

Dr. Crusher

How about... What is the most memorable moment in any Sonic game?

(i.e. a level, event, music, boss etc.)

• Thumbs Up 2

- Sonic had many Animated Adaptations. What's your favourite, and why?

Favourite portrayal of your favourite Sonic character out of all of their appearances and why?

• Thumbs Up 1

Which kind of gameplay mechanic in a Sonic game is your favorite?

• Thumbs Up 1

What is the most exciting and exhilarating level in any one of the Sonic games and what makes it that way?

• Thumbs Up 1

- Sonic had many Animated Adaptations. What's your favourite, and why?

I'd personally expand this to "Outside of the games, which continuity/media of Sonic is your favourite and why?" Because then it opens the field up to all of the non-game stuff.

Unless you wanted to simply have a different question for all printed media or something.

• Thumbs Up 1

- The Sonic series is famed for having a wide array of quality music. Which song do you feel stands as a representation of Sonic himself, and for the franchise in general?

• Thumbs Up 5

I'd personally expand this to "Outside of the games, which continuity/media of Sonic is your favourite and why?" Because then it opens the field up to all of the non-game stuff.

Unless you wanted to simply have a different question for all printed media or something.

Yeah, I wanted to make a different question altogether. You know, thanks to the magic of dubbing, the cartoons were watched by many people outside their original countries. For example, I watched Aosth when I was a little kid, but I barely watched the other two American cartoons and the comics weren't published in Italy, except for the first 10 or so issues of Fleetway.

But yeah, maybe your way could be the right one.

Which is the hardest boss fight you have experienced, the one you've had the most trouble with and why?

• Thumbs Up 1

If you could change the aspect of any of the characters (e.g. appearance, voice, attitude towards others, etc), who would you choose and what aspect would you change?

• Thumbs Up 1

What character do you love that everyone else hates?

and vice versa.

Another music question!

"Which Sonic game has the best soundtrack, or at least represents Sonic best and is as close to perfect as perfect can get? Name some of your favorites from the particular OST and why it makes it so great to you."

Yeah, it's generic, but we can separate 2D and 3D games if we want and have two answers, if comparing classic soundtracks to the higher quality ones is one-sided and unfair.

"What is your favorite Sonic game?"

It's simple and is probably already on the list, but it's definitely a good question.

Alternatively...

"What was your first experience with Sonic?"

Comics, games, TV, coloring books?! 

• Thumbs Up 1

Going to go with the most generic question ever

"What is your favorite Sonic story and why do you love it so?"

• Thumbs Up 2

What's the best, worst, or craziest thing that's happened before, during, or after you were playing a Sonic game/reading a Sonic book/watching a Sonic video?

Example: When I was playing Sonic 4 Episode 2 for the first time, my original Xbox 360 died during a Special Stage.

Two Questions:

1. What is your favorite Cut scene from any Sonic game and why?

and 2. What Sonic songs do you listen too when you are in different moods? (i.e: rebellious, angry, sad, happy, excited ...)

What kind of storytelling do you think would work best for Sonic? Cutscenes, a la Sonic Adventure or Paper Mario? Action-based storytelling, like ICO or Half-Life? Something entirely unique, like Kid Icarus Uprising or Undertale?