Awoo.

"I need questions! Questions for the 30 Days of Sonic!"

Dr. Crusher

Which voice actor was your favorite for a certain character? What about them makes you tick for the character they voiced, and what qualities did they bring to their performances that really sold them on being your favorite? 

Any voice actor from any language dub can be included, it's obvious Jun'ichi Kanemaru has a lot of fans, so it doesn't have to be limited the polarizing English speaking actors.

By the way guys, your questions can revolve around other characters as well, not just Sonic. smile.png

Hmm.. Are you think Sonic boom sales will be epic fail and Sega give up Sonic franchise?

Sorry to bother you, but please try and stick to the following.

-Please try to keep the questions positive. This might make the topic boring for some folk, but you can't please everybody. I feel that SSMB could do with a little more happiness and positivity, and so I hope for the 30 Days topic to provide an example of such.

(Note: You are however free to post questions like "What was your biggest rage quit moment in a Sonic game?", because questions like that are at least somewhat humorous in nature.)

Not sure if this would be better split into two questions but they're similar in nature to be answered in one go:

What is your favourite first stage and what is your favourite final stage, and what makes them such good openers/closers to the game(s) in terms of non-hub/boss gameplay for you?

Not sure if this would be better split into two questions but they're similar in nature to be answered in one go:

What is your favourite first stage and what is your favourite final stage, and what makes them such good openers/closers to the game in terms of non-hub/boss gameplay for you?

No no, it's all good. Should this kind of question make the cut, I'm fine with it staying like that. smile.png

If you could make stages in the 2D games harder with more obstacles, hazards, enemies, etc. which ones would it be?

What do you think should be the main gameplay focus(es) for the games?  Speed, Platforming, Exploration, Combat, or what? ( sorry if someone already asked :P )

There are many one time characters in the Sonic series. Who would you like to see return, regardless of circumstances?

What's your favourite Sonic design? Japanese Classic, American Classic, Elongated ('06), Modern, Boom? Maybe some obscure design, like in concept arts? And don't just stop with Sonic. If your favourite character has more than one design, please do share with us your favourite version!

• Thumbs Up 1

What's one Sonic game that you haven't played, that you want to play the most?

• Thumbs Up 2

Here's a good one.

"Why is Inferno always absent every time there is new Sonic news?"

• Thumbs Up 7

Well, gotta throw in a very simple question...

"What was the very first Sonic game you ever played?"

I don't see anything fandom/community related so: "What was your introduction to the Sonic fanbase/community?" or, alternatively "What has been your experience in the Sonic fanbase been like?"

"What is the most positive experience you've had discussing Sonic with a person who wasn't a fan?"

The series has gone through up, downs and all around...surely there must be a game you don't like, but why bringing all the sadness to the game, when, you see, the sun is shining on us? What do you think is the one thing that your least favourite game in the series DID right?

If this question isn't full of positive thoughts, I really don't know my place in this world.

• Thumbs Up 2

What is your most unintentionally hilarious Sonic scene?

Eg. The Shadow and Silver scene in 06.

• Thumbs Up 1

I was asking in a status update, so I decided, eh, why not post it here.

"What is your single favorite boss in the whole entire series?"

I suppose final bosses could be included as well, but I could go either way if this question were to be slightly altered.

Not sure if this has been asked but.

"Have you ever found yourself playing a Sonic game that has been hated/loved from the majority of the fanbase but ended up having an opposite opinion of it? (ex. fanbase hates a certain game but you love it)"

Ooh, ooh! Here's one! A Question Worth One Million Euros!

"Except for good ol' Ivo....Humans in the series; Yay or Nay? And Why?"

• Thumbs Up 1