Awoo.

[Fan Film] Sonic Origins: Looking for more artists!

ShyArt

Hello,everyone! I could not find the best place to put this but here goes. Let me introduce myself. I'm the producer/director of this project. We are working on 2D animated Sonic fan film, titled Sonic Origins. It is an origin story of Sonic and how how he came to be. It takes place before the events of the first game.

SO_Logo_checker640x357_zpse868ff6e.jpg

Read here about the talent behind this Fan film! : http://sonicoriginsdev.blogspot.com/2014/03/hello.html

The main cast in the animated fan film:(Character concept art by Henri Loitere)

1390550_741850942511765_1293255406_n_zps1508613_757581467605379_2141684067_n_zps1798421_771280916235434_79964634_n_zpsff

1148961_756145471082312_1014562500_n_zps

We are currently looking for more artist and animators! This is all volunteer work unsure.png  ...but the people who helped out/worked on the film will get a free DVD copy of the film,this is if our future fundraiser is successful.  

Note: WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR VOICE ACTORS. NOT UNTIL THE SCRIPT IS FINALIZED. ONCE THIS IS DONE WE POST VOICE AUDITIONS IN OTHER FORUM,NOT HERE ON SSMB.

So if your interested and want to be apart of something big/awesome! Here's what we are looking for:

Character artist for final character designs (going for a disney-ish meets anime style)

Background artists (for concept art only)

Storyboard artist (Note script is still in the works so it will be while before you can do anything) 

ANIMATORS AND VFX ANIMATORS!!!!   We really need more animators on our team! Again it will be awhile before we can you you.

Thank you so much for reading!happy.png  For more concept art check out my studio's FB page: https://www.facebook.com/shyartstudio and our development blog for updates and progress of the project: http://sonicoriginsdev.blogspot.com/

• Thumbs Up 7

Hey! Your artwork looks amazing! I would have loved to participate, but I can't because I am no good with computer artwork, but I can't wait to see the final result!

This looks so awesome, Have fun, and let me know if you need VA's via pm sometime :)

Thanks,but the artwork posted in this post is not mines. I'll let you know about VA's soon as possible! smile.png Oh! but I did design the logo,lol silly me.....

• Thumbs Up 2

Hello Christina! I remember you posting about this over on Facebook.

I wish you luck with the project, and hope that it will one day be showcased at one of the Sonic Revolution events in some way or form.

Seems good so far, but what's up with the two human looking characters at the bottom? Are they a cameo or something similar?

Hello Christina! I remember you posting about this over on Facebook.

I wish you luck with the project, and hope that it will one day be showcased at one of the Sonic Revolution events in some way or form.

Thanks! I'm looking forward to that!

Seems good so far, but what's up with the two human looking characters at the bottom? Are they a cameo or something similar?

The female character is named Maddie she is based on the Madonna concept that Sega of Japan had. The guy's name Dr. Willis he is a original character.

The film will  have some references to later games here and there. But since it's an origin story it will mostly have classic elements from the game(s).