Awoo.

Tarzan - New 3D Animated Film

pppp

I honestly don't think Collins himself was the issue with the Disney version but rather how his songs tended to convey what was going on during a scene where dialogue could've be more suitable and less "in your face" about what the characters were supposed to be feeling.

By that logic people should hate Pixar songs like "When She Loved Me". Aren't those kinda doing the same?

I'm not saying it makes sense. I liked his songs in the movie. Just wouldn't be surprised if that was this critic's line of logic when he made that comment. Or he just doesn't Collins. Whatever.

Oh, of course now it all makes sense......or not.....If they're extinct they shouldn't be in this movie.tongue.png

I thought they were giant prehistoric Cassowaries, but I suppose Oviraptors make more sense.

Yeah.

Anywhere where I can see the full movie?

A cinema?

I have no interest in this what so ever, I'm going to just rewatch the Disney one n_n

I'm not sure why people hate on Phil Collins either. I think it's because he pushed Genesis more towards pop and away from prog rock which is what they were known for originally and a lot of fans hated that. Then some people just don't like his style of movement. And some people will just hate on others for fun. I think it's mostly for the giggles and no in a genuine way.

I just watched this movie with the dude that made this topic and I gotta say, it was terrible, just simply terrible. Sure, it has some stunning visuals here and there, but the motion-capture animation is creepy and not lifelike enough, giving the impression you're watching moving corpses instead of actual human beings. The story strayed wayyyy far from the story of Tarzan, adding unnecessary science fiction elements, padding the story out with other stuff that has no business being there, and even at times being incomprehensible. The characters are awfully one-dimensional, and events in the story happen so fast without any proper development, thus rendering you to not care anything that happens during the film, even if it's meant to to tug at your heartstrings or be climactic. If you're in the right mindset, this is probably one of the best "so bad, it's good" films to come out in recent years.

Other than that, stay away from this turd and watch Disney's Tarzan instead, you won't regret it.

• Thumbs Up 1