Awoo.

MUSIC: Requesting Singer for The Sonic Show project.

Jay (Eggemann)

I swear there was a thread before for talent requests. I hope this will be ok.

ep10.jpg

The Sonic Show is looking at doing a song parody or two over the next month. But none of us can sing in tune! We are looking for someone male or female who can hold a tune to send us an audio file of their lungs at work. You don't have to be amazing, if you're not tone death. You're eligable.

We have the lyrics sitting here waiting, are you interested in singing them for us?

• What should the audio file contain?
    Anything you want. Ideally without music. And if you must have music, it has to be an instrumental. I don't want you're vocals getting mixed into the original singers vocals. Also nothing over a minute ideally.
  • What format?
    Anything that isn't ogg. Whether it be a attached file or a link to something you've uploaded to rapidshare type sites.
  • When will auditions close?
    It will be ongoing until we have found "the voice" we like. I will post here when we have found that person.
  • Where do I send it to?
    sonicshow@hotmail.co.uk
  • What do I get out of it?
    Love. Oh and if you're nice we will chuck some Sonic Show badges your way. ;)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LATER BUDDY

• Jay (Eggemann)

• SABRINA

• Daisoku

Top Posters In This Topic

Are Ya'll okay with someone with a low voice? Or ya looking for someone with a higher one?

Also, any particular music genre? Rock,Metal,Country,Blues,etc?

• 4 weeks later...

Say, I might try something tonight if your still looking Jay, 8D. I'm best at just a "normal" tone singing voice, so I hope you aren't looking for some squished-balls high pitched or garbage disposal low, XD.

-Blur