Spin Attaxx

The Lara-Su Chronicles and Ken Penders topic - READ PAGE 164, POST 4096

52 minutes ago, KingScoopaKoopa said:

Sure, but are they getting paid?

I would NOT want to be paid with exposure for a roll in this project. 

Now I'm wondering who he's got to do the voice acting... it's probably his family again, isn't it?

4 minutes ago, Mr Silvia said:

Now I'm wondering who he's got to do the voice acting... it's probably his family again, isn't it?

Would probably be a good excuse for not paying the VAs.

9 hours ago, Mr Silvia said:

It's probably from the actors that he had been working with his previous so-called projects, e.g. his Lost Ones.

49 minutes ago, SBR2 said:

Ok I'm not an artist I don't know how Digital Coloring works but this sounds like a steaming load of Bull to me.

It is. This is no different from any of his other drawings, and having to redo it wouldn't change much of anything regarding how he proceeds, nor the fact that he looked at this and decided it was just fine. As far as excuses go this one is absurd, even for Penders. 

3 hours ago, horridus said:

Aaand another teeny tiny update on the App-

That's great, Ken. When does the App come out properly? For the matter, when does the actual BOOK come out? 

That expression scares me

Also it's probably me, but her right leg looks really weird here, it looks as if it's twisted or something.

4 hours ago, horridus said:

That's great, Ken. When does the App come out properly? For the matter, when does the actual BOOK come out? 

If posting things like this is such relatively close spans of time, perhaps A release is near.

Also, that hair still does not gel well. At all.

Seriously, it looks like there's a red Shih Tzu on her head.

3 hours ago, Ernest-Panda said:

Look at those teeny tiny feet.

4 minutes ago, Tangle-Ellipsis said:

That expression scares me

Also it's probably me, but her right leg looks really weird here, it looks as if it's twisted or something.

I think it might be him trying to pronounce her hips by making her pose somewhat symmetrical leg-wise.

Either way, she looks kinda bo-legged, albiet not as much as Amy is at times.

1 hour ago, chaosjam said:

And there is our current excuse. Add it to the list. 

To be fair, I kinda like the scheme. Has this sleek, metalloid look to it..

I don't really know anything about professional graphic design, though.

4 hours ago, horridus said:

Excuse me for one second while my mind breaks from the eldritch abomination I have just seen.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

On 4/8/2018 at 5:57 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

That has to be one of the worst expressions I've ever seen. WHAT IS THAT SMILE.

Smile definitely looks more artificial than weird (but that's just me). It probably could use some "Mighty Lips" to maybe make it look better! :P

What has been with Ken this week and posting pictures of characters with awful looking fish-lipped mouths?  This would actually be pretty decent by Ken standards if not for that.

Actually, can someone photoshop this picture and the Lara-Su picture to turn the fishlips with a more normal looking mouth?  I'd love to see if that actually improves things

15 minutes ago, Tylinos said:

What has been with Ken this week and posting pictures of characters with awful looking fish-lipped mouths?  This would actually be pretty decent by Ken standards if not for that.

Actually, can someone photoshop this picture and the Lara-Su picture to turn the fishlips with a more normal looking mouth?  I'd love to see if that actually improves things

Oh my lord it's Mighty Lips 2.0! This image made me wince I won't lie. Goodness me that is not a pretty preview image and that is saying something.

25 minutes ago, Tylinos said:

Yikes. That is... good grief, that is just ugly. That fur texture looks smeared, and those lips.... good lord, those *lips*. He looks like he has a double chin now. 

What did fans of Geoff do to Ken that made him hate them enough to do THIS in retaliation??? 

Did anyone else notice the other recent tweet where he announced proudly he's thought up a character that apparently no one else has done and is unrelated to Lara-Su etc and according to him would be strong enough to stand on its own and he is pondering what to do with the idea.

Good lord man, finish all the bloody projects you start before walking this path yet again...

15 hours ago, Tylinos said:

287c9k.jpg

No, seriously, why in the world did he make him look like that and not go back after 2 seconds of looking at it?

39 minutes ago, Tenko said:

Did anyone else notice the other recent tweet where he announced proudly he's thought up a character that apparently no one else has done and is unrelated to Lara-Su etc and according to him would be strong enough to stand on its own and he is pondering what to do with the idea.

Good lord man, finish all the bloody projects you start before walking this path yet again...

Doggonit, I was with it till those last two sentences. :lol: 

Holy fucking Jesus this looks fucking terrible. That's unfortunately not a surprise at this point... but man... Is this really the standard for the artwork? It looks fucking scary! Geoffrey looks like the grinch or some shit. The artwork in TLSC is probably going to haunt these characters for the rest of their fictional lives. I know I'll be seeing this shit in my nightmares. 

April 11, 2018.jpg

12 hours ago, Tenko said:

shame he didn't make it clear that it was Lara Su related in the first place.....