Awoo.

The Lara-Su Chronicles and Ken Penders topic - READ PAGE 164, POST 4096

Spin Attaxx

He also wanted to be paid a licensing fee for the use of his characters on top of that. Like how SEGA is by Archie for the use of SEGA properties. Like Sonic.

Yeah. Julie-Su would warrant a payment just like Knuckles, for example. You can see why that's FRIGGIN UNREASONABLE.

Late reply, but I especially like how one of his replies to that Tweet are,

The very fact I lasted so long on the books is testament that enough people liked what I did."

N-no. It isn't. It's a testament that the editor wasn't doing his job and Sega wasn't paying any attention.

"I was the savior of the series." 

How arrogant can you BE, Ken. I mean, if you think using the Holocaust, plagiarizing and then suing Archie makes you a savior... 

Penders is full of himself. Going as low as arguing with a teenager

That's more insulting to the teenager than anything.

Oh, it's worse than just trying to argue with a teenager. It's arguing with a black teenager on how he should know how bad it is to say "they all look alike" in defense of his echidnas all looking like Knuckles.

Keep in mind Ken is a middle aged white guy. Telling this to a black person.

The racist cherry atop a sundae of crazy entitlement.

Someone please tell me which image uploader site I can use for this board. I've saved this whole thread for posterity.

• Thumbs Up 1

Reading those comments by him makes me nearly throw up due to the arrogance levels. Saviour? The only thing you've saved is yourself from getting respect. Arguing about character look alike's ? First of all, he refers to them as replucants instead of copies. That's nerdy. He's so blinded by his idiocy to see they look a bit like Knuckles. The bit that irritates me most is how he makes bad comparisons. Winter Soldier? Downey Jr is the only good thing about Marvel? He's obviously not seen one film, with it's clever written stories and moreso, never met a Loki fan.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow, Ken just keeps digging himself deeper, doesn't he?

Also, I use imgur. You need an account but it works well!

Surely someone must have upped that "Red Sonic" pic of all his Knuckles clones onto his twitter before. Or that pic with all the echidna characters in a row in the exact same pose. If he can't see how "look alike" they are from that then there is no helping the guy in yet another respect >.<

Going to have to see what "damage control" he is going to pull out of his ass this time to try to cover that racist bullshit up.

Yeah I'm just gonna leave this here before I gather my thoughts

YqZQ5FX.jpg

That sums up Knuckles now in the comics, Annnnnnd seeing the "Updated" look I say the man is a fanfic writer that that got lucky, Suing Sega? Great I bet he's banned from having Lara Su have any connection to Knuckles.

Actually, I think he's managed to do the impossible and dig himself into China's sky and is now going for broke by digging into outer space.

Don't ask me how he managed to do it, but he probably did it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, he certainly broke some serious laws of physics he did. That and lots of logic.

https://twitter.com/RacerSonic/status/458340465331294209

https://twitter.com/KenPenders/status/458137597609406464

More gold! More comedy gold for my peers! It's all on me, haha! You WILL see Ken Penders mock a 16 year old black kid! Check it out soon before he wises up & deletes it!

Jesus fucking Christ... It amazes me that Penders can dig far lower than he already has. He's hit the center of the Earth already, but he's still tunneling. "Savior of the series"? Haha No. The series needed to be saved from YOU.

And the magnitude of his ego is what gravitates him from serious physical harm after doing all of that.

• Thumbs Up 2

I wonder if he realizes that at this point, he's only hurting himself. The douchier he becomes (and we're getting to see some real interesting sides of him!) the more people see what of a dick he is.

The sad thing is that there will be people who won't care he's a dick, either out of a blind nostalgia for his Sonic stuff, or because they're trying to take advantage of him (since I heard some of the artistic designs are being made by others) and might try a Penders on him and sue for royalties.

Either way, I don't think he'll change until he puts himself and his family into bankrupcy when LSC fails to make any of the money he put into, his legal fees come a callin', the loans he made to pay said legal fees start charging interest or call in, and when nothing else his joke of a "productions studio" becomes anything more substantial than his "masterpiece" of a trailer for Lost Ones.

And I have a feeling that even THEN, he'll refuse to do anything about it IF he even has that flash of insight.

Ken's breaking of the laws of physics and logic and such continues...

...because this comic now has VOICE ACTORS.

Oh, so he's going for an audiobook sort of thing for this? An animated adaptation, perhaps? Either way< I can't see this going too well.

I like how he keeps bringing up "name talents." I wonder: does he actually know them, or is he just saying that?

Why

Also I think he's just saying that...but can we take a minute to imagine generic anime dub voices? Because that's what I predict.

Either that or some people from VAA...and if not, Ken really is going to go bankrupt. I feel kind of bad for him but not really

Voice Actors, Penders? Even you should know that's stretching whatever budget you might have.