Awoo.

The Lara-Su Chronicles and Ken Penders topic - READ PAGE 164, POST 4096

Spin Attaxx

Oh, so he's going for an audiobook sort of thing for this? An animated adaptation, perhaps? Either way< I can't see this going too well.

He's been going on about some sort of multimedia thing, so I'm guessing he's doing a motion comic deal complete with voice acting and all that.

But yeah, I don't see it going well either.

Who would even agree to voice in this thing?

Presumably someone with enough star power to lend some sort of credibility to this nonsense, but not so much that their career can get any worse? Ha, maybe it's a SyFy actor.

I would love to break into the voice acting business, but not like this

• Thumbs Up 3

Who would even agree to voice in this thing?

It's not really whether anyone would agree, but whether they would get paid enough for it.

There are a lot of aspiring voice actors who need money, and would gladly take a job that would pay.

• Thumbs Up 1

Urgh can't he wait until he releases the book then talk about all this stuff later. It kinda makes me wonder how much this guy invested for this project if he believes its going to be the next big thing. He's just jumping the gun at this point

• Thumbs Up 1

How I would love to be a fly on the wall to see Ken try to convince his VA's to actually say stuff like "Devil Dung!"

• Thumbs Up 8

that line's appropriate, really. If this thing ever gets made, it's bound to be a bunch of Devil Dung

• Thumbs Up 2

I was about to make a joke about how Ken & LSC is turning out to be another "The Room", but since that's notorious enough thanks to Adult Swim & internet reviews, that would actually be insulting to Tommy Wiseau.

I wouldn't want LSC to fail like The Room did, because that trainswreck at least failed upwards; this whole project deserves to be merely noted as the worst thing Penders has done this side of Sonic Live and quickly forgotten, dragging the last dregs of Ken's hopes, dreams, & money along with it.

But could any amount of money ever really wash off the shame?

Depends on how much.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow... So this is the kind of hell Thrash banished all of Albion to. Just... damn.

I'm really not sure how this is supposed to be appealing to potential consumers. Is Penders stuck in the 90s?

I...I just...this is reaching PARODY levels of terrible! And...the worst thing is...HE'S SERIOUS! HE'S COMPLETELY SERIOUS ABOUT TURNING THAT INTO A COMMERCIAL PRODUCT! "DIVA-ISNOUS?!" I...I...*Faceplants*

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Promotion 1

I'm really not sure how this is supposed to be appealing to potential consumers. Is Penders stuck in the 90s?

Well, y'know, gross-out comics were the rage back then...

Ken just Tweeted this and

BmCuZ3WCAAAvQAm.jpg

https://twitter.com/KenPenders/status/459558921359720448

I mean. Just. Hello, nurse?

Ugh... ugh... I... ugh....

I never thought I would say this, but Ken? Please bring back the pug face & terrible line work and stay away from the character CGI. Is this what he expects his LSC movie to look like? Because "Where The Dead Go To Die" had less terrifying CG work in it.

God, this is the equivilant of pissing on the dead bodies that were once his Sonic characters.

• Thumbs Up 2

I don't even get the text. "Diva-isnous"? Is it supposed to be like "Same business"? Like a joke? Maybe I'm just dumb and this product is too intelligent for me.

I can't wait to give Ken my money for this

EDIT: \/ Okay, see that makes a lot more sense than what I was thinking. While also making less sense. I love Pen Kenders

I think it's supposed to be a really horrible pun on the word "Deviousness."

• Thumbs Up 3